Is Biden going Nazi?

Iran is the largest sponsor of state terrorism in the world. Tehran should be bombed to rubble.
Death to islam.
For some reason, he’s focusing his ire on the Jewish state - and just after Iran launched a terrorist attack. These libs have everything upside down.

For some reason, he’s focusing his ire on the Jewish state - and just after Iran launched a terrorist attack. These libs have everything upside down.
Generally the left just hates Jews. They hate the society and culture that has held Jews together in a peaceful and stable society. On top of that, the left is just turning against, or has turned against, the God of Jews and Christians.

The left imagines it can control the insanity of Islam to bring an end to Jews and Christians. After that the left can bring Islam around to homosexuality, transsexuals, abortion and the finer points of Satan worship.

Generally the left just hates Jews. They hate the society and culture that has held Jews together in a peaceful and stable society. On top of that, the left is just turning against, or has turned against, the God of Jews and Christians.

The left imagines it can control the insanity of Islam to bring an end to Jews and Christians. After that the left can bring Islam around to homosexuality, transsexuals, abortion and the finer points of Satan worship.
Yeah, it’s bad here in Liberaville. Synagogues all have armed security, some Jews I know have switched out their large mezzuzah for a small one, have been warned not to wear Jewish jewelry out of the house, and so forth.

I think for Jews, it’s a double whammy. The libs hate religion, and make a mockery of Gd, but on top of that, they hate successful people who can rise above bigotry, again and again.

It’s not a good time to be Jewish in a liberal area. The irony is that the libs pat themselves on the back for fighting against bigotry….against blacks.

Yeah, it’s bad here in Liberaville. Synagogues all have armed security, some Jews I know have switched out their large mezzuzah for a small one, have been warned not to wear Jewish jewelry out of the house, and so forth.

I think for Jews, it’s a double whammy. The libs hate religion, and make a mockery of Gd, but on top of that, they hate successful people who can rise above bigotry, again and again.

It’s not a good time to be Jewish in a liberal area. The irony is that the libs pat themselves on the back for fighting against bigotry….against blacks.
I used to live in the Jewish area of Los Angeles. Even then the schools all had armed security.

What was the Jewish area, and when was this? Just curious.
I lived in the Pico Robertson area, about five years ago. My landlord was Israeli. Wonderful people. As my mother was Jewish they kept suggesting that I return to the community. Wonderful people.

Ironically, before that, I lived in the Muslim area of West LA very near to the Iranian neighborhood of Persian Square at Westwood and Wilshire.

I know Muslims and they hate dogs. They are unclean. These Iranians all had dogs. Lots of dogs. There was a dog groomer or more on every block. veterinarians everywhere. I made really good money painting the precious pooches. Ex pat dog lovers.

I lived in the Pico Robertson area, about five years ago. My landlord was Israeli. Wonderful people. As my mother was Jewish they kept suggesting that I return to the community. Wonderful people.

Ironically, before that, I lived in the Muslim area of West LA very near to the Iranian neighborhood of Persian Square at Westwood and Wilshire.

I know Muslims and they hate dogs. They are unclean. These Iranians all had dogs. Lots of dogs. There was a dog groomer or more on every block. veterinarians everywhere. I made really good money painting the precious pooches. Ex pat dog lovers.
Never heard of Pico Robertson, but you PAINTED pooches? Like with Sherwin and Williams semi-gloss?

In his continuing attempt to punish Jews and win the votes of Muslims in Michigan, Biden is taking a playbook from Hitler: he has instructed his American government agencies to label goods produced by Jews in the West Bank as such, and punish Jewish farmers making the land bloom and productive.

Why is Biden’s punishment of Israel continuing? They’ve already pulled out of Gaza, allowing HAMAS to regroup and strike again, and he (and Obama) still aren’t satisfied?

NO

Never heard of Pico Robertson, but you PAINTED pooches? Like with Sherwin and Williams semi-gloss?
No. Like this
Brooklyn.jpg

photo (2).JPG

Forum List

Back