Is Biden going Nazi?

You are telling us that the hamas men left and left their women and children to die? I believe it. Muslim men are just that chickens hit.

The women are just as much fighters as are the men. The husband and wife terrorists in San Bernardino was a good example. Palestinians raise their children to be terrorists and kill Jews. You want tears over the deaths of more terrorists when their own terrorists have abandoned them. No. Not today. Wipe them all out.
Its funny, the same way Hitler viewed the Jews, Israel and its acolytes view the Palestinians. Palestinians are the new Jews.

You and Lisa are much closer to being Nazis than Biden is.

Its funny, the same way Hitler viewed the Jews, Israel and its acolytes view the Palestinians. Palestinians are the new Jews.

Calling a Jew a Nazi, or “close” to a Nazi is antisemitic. Just so you know when you pretend not to hate Jews.

You mean holding Israel responsible for stolen land? Now, if he BANNED all exports from Israel, you might have a point.

This is about as meaningful as labeling your Tuna Dolphin-free.
Why the "stolen land" nonsense? You're copying and pasting old, tired slogans that make no sense.

Palestinians are the new Jews. That must mean, in your mind at least, Berlin contended with Jewish suicide bombers. German police came under frequent attack by rock throwing Jewish kids. In one day a Jewish attack killed 1400 Germans. If you are correct Hitler certainly had a point. Actually if Jews in Germany vowed to kill all Germans, Hitler was right.

Calling a Jew a Nazi, or “close” to a Nazi is antisemitic. Just so you know when you pretend not to hate Jews.
Why would I hate Jews?

The more I look at your posts, the more I think it is your "job" to stir up Jew hate. I think you get paid to get as many people as you can to hate Jews? And judging from the results, you should be fired!

You do everything possible to get people who have no reason to hate Jews, to hate Jews. You are a complete failure.

But you do show people what a bad Israeli is!

Why would I hate Jews?

The more I look at your posts, the more I think it is your "job" to stir up Jew hate. I think you get paid to get as many people as you can to hate Jews? And judging from the results, you should be fired!

You do everything possible to get people who have no reason to hate Jews, to hate Jews. You are a complete failure.

I just told you why. You likened me to a Nazi, and also made a reference in another post to Jewish “looks.”

You‘re an antisemite and an idiot.

And no, of course I don’t get paid. I just feel it’s important to fight back against people like you, spreading antisemitic blood libel.

Why would I hate Jews?

Oh, and now I’m an Israeli? And a bad one? JFC.

Palestinians are the new Jews. That must mean, in your mind at least, Berlin contended with Jewish suicide bombers. German police came under frequent attack by rock throwing Jewish kids. In one day a Jewish attack killed 1400 Germans. If you are correct Hitler certainly had a point. Actually if Jews in Germany vowed to kill all Germans, Hitler was right.
I said "Hitler viewed...". I didn't say Jews acted like Palestinians. It's a matter of perception.

You view the Palestinians like Hitler viewed the Jews. You both want to wipe out an entire population of people. You both trash them 24/7 with your propaganda. You both blame them for all the problems in the country.

There are many similarities between Israel now and Germany in the 30's.

I said "Hitler viewed...". I didn't say Jews acted like Palestinians. It's a matter of perception.

You view the Palestinians like Hitler viewed the Jews. You both want to wipe out an entire population of people. You both trash them 24/7 with your propaganda. You both blame them for all the problems in the country.

^^^ these antisemites just can’t stop themselves from the Hitler bit.

This has gotten so crazy, that I’ve seen random non-Jewish people calling actual Jewish people antisemitic merely for disagreeing with a policy enacted by the Israeli government.

I just told you why. You likened me to a Nazi, and also made a reference in another post to Jewish “looks.”

You‘re an antisemite and an idiot.

And no, of course I don’t get paid. I just feel it’s important to fight back against people like you, spreading antisemitic blood libel.
No, you did not tell me why.

Why would I hate Jews?

BTW, if you don't like being compared to a Nazi, then stop acting like them!

No, you did not tell me why.

Why would I hate Jews?

BTW, if you don't like being compared to a Nazi, then stop acting like them!
You just showed you hate Jews with the Nazi comparison.

As to WHY you would hate Jews, how would I know?

If not, then you are a bad American! Good Americans believe truth and justice is the American way. Values you do not seem to embrace.
You know what? I am on other threads speaking with people of intelligence and maturity. You’re just an annoyance, and distracting me.

Go find another Jewish patriot to annoy.

The Palestinians have EARNED their fate. They beg for it. Death to Israel. Death to America. May as well say "kill me now".

At least kill them before another bombing.

You know what? I am on other threads speaking with people of intelligence and maturity. You’re just an annoyance, and distracting me.

Go find another Jewish patriot to annoy.
That's another thing. Why do you keep trying to make this a religious issue? Criticizing Israeli foreign policy has absolutely nothing to do with Judaism, yet you keep acting like it does.

I find your posts to be extremely disingenuous.

The Palestinians have EARNED their fate. They beg for it. Death to Israel. Death to America. May as well say "kill me now".

At least kill them before another bombing.
What about all the Israeli bombings? Lask week, Israel bombed an Iranian embassy in Syria. Why? Iran wasn't involved in Oct 7th.

It seems you look the other way when it is Israel committing the atrocities.

What about all the Israeli bombings? Lask week, Israel bombed an Iranian embassy in Syria. Why? Iran wasn't involved in Oct 7th.

It seems you look the other way when it is Israel committing the atrocities.
Iran is the largest sponsor of state terrorism in the world. Tehran should be bombed to rubble.
Death to islam.

Forum List

Back