"You Sick ****": Far-Left Protester Gets Thrown To Ground After Confronting Manchin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You stopped replying rationally or intelligently long ago after you claimed he was “aggressive” to justify the assault.

There was no justification. Physically assaulting someone can only be justified for self defense and there was no physical threat of violence so that makes it a crime which you defend.
So when are charges going to be filed and when is the thug going to be arrested?

Can you imagine what it's going to be like when they have to finally pay the piper in November?

The insanity will be off the charts.
I was thinking about that, too. They pretty much lost their collective mind in 2016, and Trump only improved the country. I guess when you go all-in on irrational hatred, there's not much chance of rehabilitation.

I was thinking about that, too. They pretty much lost their collective mind in 2016, and Trump only improved the country. I guess when you go all-in on irrational hatred, there's not much chance of rehabilitation.

MAKE LIBS CRY AGAIN.

1709494858770.png

So when are charges going to be filed and when is the thug going to be arrested?
Dunno. Thugs get away with being thugs a lot so I wouldn’t be surprised if nothing comes of it.

But it doesn’t mean I’m not right.

Thread has run its course and turned into nothing more than a mostly off topic foodfight. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back