Alex Jones is a fucking joke

Those of you who deny the collapse that will happen in the next 10 years, Ill help you when it does. Im just that kind of person.
what happens when, and you most certainly will be wrong.
do "we" get to line up and kick you in the ass for lying.
your survival supplies will be mostly expired by that time.

Last edited:
Alex jones, the guy who "infiltrated the country club" out in the middle of nowhere.. Was good of him to risk getting told to leave sternly by security armed with flashlights, just to enlighten us all... Maybe he can infiltrate the Illuminati's swimming pool next time...
Are you saying Bohemian Grove doesn't exist?

No I'm saying it's a silly place where rich and powerful people go to act like imbeciles in private... I'd rather they do it there than on CNN... think of it this way; would you like your president to appear on the news drunk and acting a fool, or at some private resort where you don't have to know about it? Frankly, some things I just don't care about knowing.
Your President goes to a Private Resort and meets with World Leaders and you wouldn't be interested to know what it was all about? :confused:

You probably wouldn't want to know about Bilderberg either. America's Political Leaders meet there as well.

ESPN is far more interesting right?

No I'm saying it's a silly place where rich and powerful people go to act like imbeciles in private... I'd rather they do it there than on CNN... think of it this way; would you like your president to appear on the news drunk and acting a fool, or at some private resort where you don't have to know about it? Frankly, some things I just don't care about knowing.
Your President goes to a Private Resort and meets with World Leaders and you wouldn't be interested to know what it was all about? :confused:

You probably wouldn't want to know about Bilderberg either. America's Political Leaders meet there as well.

Don't you have something of value to attend to? Painting your toenails, perhaps?

Bilderberg Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The original conference was held at the Hotel de Bilderberg in Oosterbeek, Netherlands, from 29 to 31 May 1954. It was initiated by several people, including Polish politician-in-exile Józef Retinger, concerned about the growth of anti-Americanism in Western Europe, who proposed an international conference at which leaders from European countries and the United States would be brought together with the aim of promoting Atlanticism – better understanding between the cultures of the United States and Western Europe to foster cooperation on political, economic, and defense issues.

Bilderberg Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In his 1980 essay The Bilderberg and the West, researcher Peter Thompson argues that the Bilderberg group is a meeting ground for top executives from the world’s leading multinational corporations and top national political figures to consider jointly the immediate and long-term problems facing the West. According to Thompson, Bilderberg itself is not an executive agency, but when Bilderberg participants reach a form of consensus about what is to be done they have at their disposal powerful transnational and national instruments for bringing about what it is they want to come to pass. That their consensus design is not always achieved, he concludes, is a reflection of the strength of competing resisting forces outside the capitalist ruling class and within it.

if your a sport fan it is.
Bilderberg, Bohemian Grove are nothing more then playgrounds fro the ultra rich and powerful.
why would they waste valuable time off to do in private what they already do in public.

Alex jones, the guy who "infiltrated the country club" out in the middle of nowhere.. Was good of him to risk getting told to leave sternly by security armed with flashlights, just to enlighten us all... Maybe he can infiltrate the Illuminati's swimming pool next time...

Fat fuck needs to infiltrate weight watchers.

everybody knows it's genetically altered food..

everybody knows it's genetically altered food..

so you support GMO foods ?

aj.jpg

No, I work for a living. Because I work for a living I leave my house and interact with people out there in the real world. That being the case I understand a few things...

I understand that not all things should be public. Like it or not,some things are not good to tell children. Children being the people like yourself who think that everything is a plot, and bad shit doesn't just happen. You freak out like now. You don't even know what goes on there and you are assuming it can't be good.

What would you do if you if they came out and told you what was going on there? Would you believe it? No most likely you wouldn't and moreover you would start a new line of BS claiming they faked it anyway. SO what would be the point of telling you?

Or worse, say Obama got stinking drunk there and grabbed an ass or two. If it got out what do you think would happen? Well he would be in deep shit politically and the same guys he was there with would use it against him... So they have a place to call "truce" and agree to keep the secrets. That way nobody can use what takes place there against the other...

If they want to talk in private and plot world domination, they don't need a goofy country club with retarded rituals like "cremation of care" to do anything in private. "Cremation of care" think about that a minute.. Sounds like an agreement to dismiss their cares while they are there.. As in "let your hair", or "don't worry", or "relax"...

You need to lighten up as well. You are seeing what you want in this, not what is.

Alex Jones makes you think. And that's more than what the MSM Puppets do. He's actually a fascinating dude. Love him or hate him, he is very interesting. But clearly, you have to have an open mind when listening to him. He's not for everyone.

Alex Jones makes you think. And that's more than what the MSM Puppets do. He's actually a fascinating dude. Love him or hate him, he is very interesting. But clearly, you have to have an open mind when listening to him. He's not for everyone.

Open mind? No an open doesn't make assumptions based on so little information, that would be a closed mind. He sees something, decides what it is, and goes on a rant about it without being open to any other explanations but his own...

Now, you sir are a trash media peddler and social parasite, capitalizing on the pain of others. You should be ashamed.

Open mind? No an open doesn't make assumptions based on so little information, that would be a closed mind. He sees something, decides what it is, and goes on a rant about it without being open to any other explanations but his own...

Now, you sir are a trash media peddler and social parasite, capitalizing on the pain of others. You should be ashamed.

He gives you his assessments and opinions. Nothing more, nothing less. No one is forced to listen to him. All the hysterical hate for the guy is irrational and illogical.

sounds like a man crush to me , maybe even a bromance.

He gives you his assessments and opinions. Nothing more, nothing less. No one is forced to listen to him. All the hysterical hate for the guy is irrational and illogical.

No he tells YOU what you should think. I don't need him to tell me what to think. You obviously do..

Forum List

Back