Alex Jones is a fucking joke

Open mind? No an open doesn't make assumptions based on so little information, that would be a closed mind. He sees something, decides what it is, and goes on a rant about it without being open to any other explanations but his own...

Now, you sir are a trash media peddler and social parasite, capitalizing on the pain of others. You should be ashamed.

He gives you his assessments and opinions. Nothing more, nothing less. No one is forced to listen to him. All the hysterical hate for the guy is irrational and illogical.

No he tells YOU what you should think. I don't need him to tell me what to think. You obviously do..

Interesting, considering that's exactly what the corrupt MSM does. The Government/Media Complex is only about telling you what to think. He offers some alternative views. I respect and appreciate that. But like i said, he's not for everyone.

He gives you his assessments and opinions. Nothing more, nothing less. No one is forced to listen to him. All the hysterical hate for the guy is irrational and illogical.

No he tells YOU what you should think. I don't need him to tell me what to think. You obviously do..

Interesting, considering that's exactly what the corrupt MSM does. The Government/Media Complex is only about telling you what to think. He offers some alternative views. I respect and appreciate that. But like i said, he's not for everyone.
what alternative view? he spews the same fanatical shit dicks like him have been spewing for centuries.
he offers nothing new or original ,just like you.

what alternative view? he spews the same fanatical shit dicks like him have been spewing for centuries.

Well, back to the Idiot Box for you i guess. That's your call.

Alex Jones makes you think. And that's more than what the MSM Puppets do. He's actually a fascinating dude. Love him or hate him, he is very interesting. But clearly, you have to have an open mind when listening to him. He's not for everyone.

No, not really he doesn't. He and his supporters make a statement, and if the statement is questioned in anyway at all you are shouted down and called sheep. Alex Jones made his name on the backs of 3,500 dead bodies. He is a hack, and a charlatan.

Alex Jones makes you think. And that's more than what the MSM Puppets do. He's actually a fascinating dude. Love him or hate him, he is very interesting. But clearly, you have to have an open mind when listening to him. He's not for everyone.

No, not really he doesn't. He and his supporters make a statement, and if the statement is questioned in anyway at all you are shouted down and called sheep. Alex Jones made his name on the backs of 3,500 dead bodies. He is a hack, and a charlatan.

You just described most Politicians and MSM hacks. Yet you hang on their every word. The man offers alternative views. I think it's great. It's exactly what this Country is all about. We desperately need something other than the predictable dishonest Government/Media Complex shite. We actually need more Alex Jones.'

Well, back to the Idiot Box for you i guess. That's your call.
dodge!

He's a dipshit.

See, i would say he's much less a dipshit than the MSM Puppets you see on the Idiot Box. But that's just my opinion anyway.

They may be dipshits too.

That doesn't make him any less of a dipshit.

If you listen to the silly shit he spews, all rational folks must conclude that Alex fucking Jones IS just a dipshit.

And a major league dipshit at that.

You just described most Politicians and MSM hacks. Yet you hang on their every word. The man offers alternative views. I think it's great. It's exactly what this Country is all about. We desperately need something other than the predictable dishonest Government/Media Complex shite. We actually need more Alex Jones.'

I take nothing from no one. I dont need some twerp on TV to tell me nuthing. I sure as hell dont need any fatzo peddling DVD's about H.A.R.P. mind control or how my government is hitting me with the slow kill by putting aspartame and soy lecithin in my bubble gum. I make my own decisions. Tell you what, 20 years ago, I would have been considered a conspiracy theorist, I lost faith when they became to interested in the money.

I take nothing from no one. I dont need some twerp on TV to tell me nuthing. I sure as hell dont need any fatzo peddling DVD's about H.A.R.P. mind control or how my government is hitting me with the slow kill by putting aspartame and soy lecithin in my bubble gum. I make my own decisions. Tell you what, 20 years ago, I would have been considered a conspiracy theorist, I lost faith when they became to interested in the money.

Thing is the CTs seem to think only they can see and only they can think and everyone who doesn't subscribe to their CTs must either be gov't agents or blind sheeple.

This thread should be renamed "This is the Way Americans Defend Freedom of Speech and Listen to Opposing Viewpoints".

This thread should be renamed "This is the Way Americans Defend Freedom of Speech and Listen to Opposing Viewpoints".

No one is impeding anyone's 1st Amendment rights. In fact, we are all expressing our POVs.
Jones has the right to pursue his best interests no matter how silly he appears. You have the right to defend him no matter how silly it makes you appear.
Ironically a strident CT, Kindablue, is complaining on another thread that Jones is an agent of disinfo ("prob CIA") who damages your CT Movement. While I doubt the disinfo agent or CIA connection speculation I do not doubt that the Movement's front line does more harm that good.

Ah no.. Sorry I don't buy their BS either. I watch some news from time to time, usually local and avoid the rest. I don't watch much TV, partly because I don't have the time, and partly because it makes people stupid.. Kind of like utube...

Also TV tends to polarize peoples thinking. Makes them believe that a politician or party are inherently evil, as opposed to the one they support... I been around too long, worked for the gov for too many years to buy that nonsense..

Want some free advice? Well good cause you're gettin it anyway...

The world isn't so black and white as the media, including Alex Jones, likes to pretend. Very few people are really evil, and politicians are attention whores, and they want to be liked.. In reality things are more grey.

There is no secret cabal of puppetmasters pulling the strings. What secret? Dude rich and powerful people are in charge of shit, that's one of the ways we know they are rich and powerful. No secret, no hidden agenda, hell man why hide it? They don't have to hide it.

Trust me Bill Gates doesn't sit around in his gold-threaded undies,munching cheetohs and plan to take over the world. He just want's to be rich and do his wierd life, and if he can get more rich in the process, he will. No mystery, no secret...

Rich and powerful people don't want to hang out with the rest of us. Why would they? Most people want something from them, the only peace they get is with others like themselves. But whenever they do that in public there has to be a reason and a press conference or open meeting with the press. So they made a private club so they can act as big a fool as Joe Steelworker does at his local bar every weekend. The difference is they can't do it every weekend...

I'd like the money, but the life they have? Forget that! I want to be able to get drunk and act a fool when I want and not have to answer for it. I want to speak my mind and not have to worry about how the press will present it, or what the rest of the world will think..

Lighten up man, they aren't all evil, just people.

Heard him on the radio last night. He actually sounded very reasonable. He made some interesting points. The hysterical hate & hostility towards the man is unwarranted in my opinion. He's not forcing anyone to listen to him. I think he's a fascinating alternative to the stale scripted MSM Bullshot. But hey, if you can't handle it, don't listen. There's always that CIA hack Anderson Cooper there to sing you a lullaby and tell you Big Brother loves you and would never lie to you. He's on TV every night. Whatever floats your boat i guess.

Heard him on the radio last night. He actually sounded very reasonable. He made some interesting points. The hysterical hate & hostility towards the man is unwarranted in my opinion. He's not forcing anyone to listen to him. I think he's a fascinating alternative to the stale scripted MSM Bullshot. But hey, if you can't handle it, don't listen. There's always that CIA hack Anderson Cooper there to sing you a lullaby and tell you Big Brother loves you and would never lie to you. He's on TV every night. Whatever floats your boat i guess.

It was his normal schtick. He told his National Guard check point story, and replaced 9/11 with Boston Marathon. Considering he was on with the Snooron, he has even less credibility with me now.

It was his normal schtick. He told his National Guard check point story, and replaced 9/11 with Boston Marathon. Considering he was on with the Snooron, he has even less credibility with me now.

Well, i disagree. I thought he made some very interesting points. He's a fresh alternative to the State/Corporate-Run MSM. We need more people like him. It's not 'Evil' or 'Un-American to question.

Well, i disagree. I thought he made some very interesting points. He's a fresh alternative to the State/Corporate-Run MSM. We need more people like him. It's not 'Evil' or 'Un-American' to question.

Well, i disagree. I thought he made some very interesting points. He's a fresh alternative to the State/Corporate-Run MSM. We need more people like him. It's not 'Evil' or 'Un-American' to question.

No it is not eveil or UnAmerican to question, as a matter of fact, 100% of whats wrong with this country is due to the fact that everyone is to damn lazy or stupid to question anything. That has given birth to the new mainstream media which IS Alex Jones. He does not question, he yells, he accuses, and he lies. Remember the story about the CIA agent tickling his ribs with a knife ? He kept on with his same stuff. Nothing new, same storey, just different dates.

Anderson Cooper to the left and Alex Jones to the wiggy right: CIA has disinfo covered!

Ill even go one further, everyone bangs on about the second amendment being stolen, yet they just give up their first amendment. No one thinks for them selves anymore, not even here. A thought can not be expressed without backing it up with the same statement in print from some retard in the media, and Alex Jones is part of that media. He is no better then Shep Smith, Rachel Maddow, or Wolf Blitzer.

Forum List

Back