A Nuclear Attack On America By America

People dont want nuclear war. Its typically viewed as "bad for business". Destroying cities isnt something that normal people do, and the type of people who are that batshit crazy cant climb the ranks of the US government. You will NEVER find a group of batshit crazy people who are all able to hide it for their entire career. Not to mention them all getting into the right positions of power, and even though they are experts at hiding their craziness, they are somehow able to find each other and make up this plan, and never accidentally ask a sane person to join them who then reports the conspiracy?

Nah dude. That shit aint possible.
your use of profanity is horrible, I have to put you on ignore and I'm not a dude.

.....and just in case LOL....:laugh:

hypothetical, only hypothetical .....doing it just for fun....to do something... to keep busy so to speak.....until the real thing comes along?? who knows lol!:dunno:

New Jersey National Guard’s Weapons of Mass Destruction-Team Conducts Hypothetical Search for Nuclear Bomb at New Jersey Basketball Arena​

April 10 2024

.....and just in case LOL....:laugh:

hypothetical, only hypothetical .....doing it just for fun....to do something... to keep busy so to speak.....until the real thing comes along?? who knows lol!:dunno:

New Jersey National Guard’s Weapons of Mass Destruction-Team Conducts Hypothetical Search for Nuclear Bomb at New Jersey Basketball Arena​

April 10 2024
Wow Skye, thanks for posting that information I had not seen that article just posted today. It's just a connecting of the dots. It's like calling the numbers to a game of B-I-N-G-O as the preparations and date of disaster draw nearer.

Seems a lot of people associated with the Pentagon and the military are very much aware of what's about to take place.

Wow Skye, thanks for posting that information I had not seen that article just posted today. It's just a connecting of the dots. It's like calling the numbers to a game of B-I-N-G-O as the preparations and date of disaster draw nearer.

Seems a lot of people associated with the Pentagon and the military are very much aware of what's about to take place.

You are welcome!:)

I hope it doesn't take place.....but like I said before, I wouldn't put anything evil past the DemonicRats so....

You are welcome!:)

I hope it doesn't take place.....but like I said before, I wouldn't put anything evil past the DemonicRats so....
Exactly, at least now we can all prepare and have our gas masks in our work bags just to be prepared.

I first posted this thread on Tuesday, April 9, 2024 and now (April 11, 2024) the FBI is alerting America of an impending attack on America. We know this attack will be done by America on America, as the article blames the impeding attack on Joe Biden letting over11 million illegal aliens in America. As democrats played dumb to the dangers of illegals flowing in at the border. Now the FBI has to school them. Article states:

"Over 11 million illegal aliens crossed the open border with Mexico since Joe Biden took office. The Biden administration has no idea how many entered the country, who they are, or where they went."

"On Wednesday, Chris Wray warned Congress that there is concern of a future coordinated attack on the US weeks after the Crocus Theater attack."

We have been warned, Congress has been warned, the Pentagon has been warned, etc...

FBI fears 'coordinated attack' on US homeland​

April 11, 2024 11:40 AMUPDATE April 11, 2024 5:32 PM
By Jeff Seldin

No one can attack America without it being allowed/orchestrated by America; essentially done by America because of intelligence communications. It seems they want stadiums; soccer stadiums in particular. America doesn't get FIFA until 2025, so could they be positioning themselves at this time for 2025? The ad states:

“Now increasingly concerning is the potential for a coordinated attack here in the homeland, akin to the ISIS-K attack we saw at the Russia concert hall a couple weeks ago,” Wray warned lawmakers, using an acronym for the Islamic State’s Afghan affiliate."

Last edited:

It's Gateway Pundit.. stupid stuff.

Forum List

Back