A Nuclear Attack On America By America

crossbody

Platinum Member
Jan 30, 2024
Will there be a nuclear attack on America? the Pentagon? New York? Washington D.C.? Will the American government attack its own nation?

In the closing scene
of Barack Obama’s civil war movie ‘Leave The World Behind’, there are two things taking place:

1.The first and main thing is we see...
Two of the movie’s characters standing in the woods of Long Island at the water’s edge, watching nuclear bombs exploding over New York City. Bombs launched by the US military on the American people.

2. The second and more arcane thing is...
We watch a young girl in the safe room of an abandoned mansion watching the last episode of ‘Friends’ on DVD. In the movie, produced and co-written by former 2-term president of the United States, (and current president from the basement) Barack Hussein Obama, we are watching civil war conducted by the American government against its citizens, you and me.

The movie leaves us with the little girl watching the last episode of ‘Friends’ to tell you that the bombs were dropped by our ‘friends’ in the government we elected to keep us safe. Civil War III.

The Batman Riddle:
The federal government in America ALWAYS calls the people of America, "Friends" From one president to the next, they have always called the people of America "Friends" This is predictive programming at its razor-sharp best, and yes, the joke is on the American people.
And Jesus said unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they, and laid hands on Jesus, and took him.” Matthew 26:50 (KJV)

Last edited:
We know that the other two things in Obama's movie did indeed happen to America all happing in 2024.

1. An AT&T technological cyber attack on cellphone service-a blackout.
2. The bridge collapse due to a barge purposely running into it.

yet to happen next,
3. Is a nuclear attack on America done by the American government.

Will there be a nuclear attack on America? the Pentagon? New York? Washington D.C.? Will the American government attack its own nation?

In the closing scene
of Barack Obama’s civil war movie ‘Leave The World Behind’, there are two things taking place:

Two of the movie’s characters standing in the woods of Long Island at the water’s edge, watching nuclear bombs exploding over New York City. Bombs launched by the US military on the American people.

We watch a young girl in the safe room of an abandoned mansion watching the last episode of ‘Friends’ on DVD. In the movie, produced and co-written by former 2-term president of the United States, (and current president from the basement) Barack Hussein Obama, we are watching civil war conducted by the American government against its citizens, you and me.

The movie leaves us with the little girl watching the last episode of ‘Friends’ to tell you that the bombs were dropped by our ‘friends’ in the government we elected to keep us safe. Civil War III.

The Batman Riddle:
The federal government in America ALWAYS calls the people of America, "Friends" From one president to the next, they have always called the people of America "Friends" This is predictive programming at its razor-sharp best, and yes, the joke is on the American people.
And Jesus said unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they, and laid hands on Jesus, and took him.” Matthew 26:50 (KJV)

I can understand why a lunatic would want to nuke his own nation, but you would never find a group of people who also want that, especially not the perfect people in just the positions who can make something like that happen. Its an impossible scenario.

In the closing scene

The Batman Riddle:

With friends like the Obama's, who needs enemies?

I can understand why a lunatic would want to nuke his own nation, but you would never find a group of people who also want that, especially not the perfect people in just the positions who can make something like that happen. Its an impossible scenario.
Remember that the brown turds Obammies, have a very large estate on a Hawiian Island.

Yeah, but their Hamptons home is gone forever.
The wouldnt give a shit, because it isnt about the property but how many people can they kill for the New World Order. Marxists/Demofascists dont want to share this planet with the riff raff, they consider themselves elites and damn the rest of US. He would sit on his island for a while and when the dust settled there would be more country for them to take over.

The wouldnt give a shit, because it isnt about the property but how many people can they kill for the New World Order. Marxists/Demofascists dont want to share this planet with the riff raff, they consider themselves elites and damn the rest of US. He would sit on his island for a while and when the dust settled there would be more country for them to take over.

After nuclear bombs go off, you end up with anarchy. There is a lot of riff raff at that point. :laugh:

wez-vernon-wells-mad-max-reproducao.jpg

I would never put anything .....and I mean anything.....past the demonicRats!

These are evil people ...capable of diabolic atrocities!

And conspiracy or not I don't care because it's the truth, and people know it's the truth.

Exactly, it is a group of people (not just Obama) an entire group of depopulation globalist. It has Obama's name attached to the movie, but I believe the ideas belong to a group of people as well the money to produce the movie.

After nuclear bombs go off, you end up with anarchy. There is a lot of riff raff at that point. :laugh:

wez-vernon-wells-mad-max-reproducao.jpg
True. We want a government that upholds the Constitution. They want... power and total world domination. They will murder as many people as possible to get to One World Order. Two different mindsets.

What does Sean Hannity know that we don't know???

Why did he really move out of New York? He can't speak about it, but he knows something is brewing. I believe he has gotten the inside scoop on something.

How far will the Pentagon go in receiving orders from the president??? All it needs is just: one lie and one order

to bomb its own nation.

Exactly, it is a group of people (not just Obama) an entire group of depopulation globalist. It has Obama's name attached to the movie, but I believe the ideas belong to a group of people as well the money to produce the movie.
People dont want nuclear war. Its typically viewed as "bad for business". Destroying cities isnt something that normal people do, and the type of people who are that batshit crazy cant climb the ranks of the US government. You will NEVER find a group of batshit crazy people who are all able to hide it for their entire career. Not to mention them all getting into the right positions of power, and even though they are experts at hiding their craziness, they are somehow able to find each other and make up this plan, and never accidentally ask a sane person to join them who then reports the conspiracy?

Nah dude. That shit aint possible.

Forum List

Back