Alex Jones is a fucking joke

Alex Jones remains an asshole and 9/11 Rimjob still sniffs at his sphincter looking for more fecal matter to munch on.

9/11 Rimjob is fixated on feces.

Alex Jones remains an asshole and 9/11 Rimjob still sniffs at his sphincter looking for more fecal matter to munch on.

9/11 Rimjob is fixated on feces.

whatever you say sock puppet.:lol:

Rimjob is fixated on feces and his conspiratorial loon thesis that everyone who opposes his stupidity must be a sock of the "one person" who actually disagrees with him. :lmao:

He may be crazy :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

but 9/11 Rimjob is at least happy that he is batSHIT crazy.

someone farted in here.:9:

you sure were sloppy at disguising how you resurrected this thread under a sock puppet on page two dawgshit.:lol::lol::D:lmao::rofl:

Last edited:
Alex jones, the guy who "infiltrated the country club" out in the middle of nowhere.. Was good of him to risk getting told to leave sternly by security armed with flashlights, just to enlighten us all... Maybe he can infiltrate the Illuminati's swimming pool next time...

Those of you who deny the collapse that will happen in the next 10 years, Ill help you when it does. Im just that kind of person.

Alex jones, the guy who "infiltrated the country club" out in the middle of nowhere.. Was good of him to risk getting told to leave sternly by security armed with flashlights, just to enlighten us all... Maybe he can infiltrate the Illuminati's swimming pool next time...
Are you saying Bohemian Grove doesn't exist?

Are you saying Bohemian Grove doesn't exist?

No I'm saying it's a silly place where rich and powerful people go to act like imbeciles in private... I'd rather they do it there than on CNN... think of it this way; would you like your president to appear on the news drunk and acting a fool, or at some private resort where you don't have to know about it? Frankly, some things I just don't care about knowing.

Forum List

Back