Say His Name: Alex Wise

What about them?

Again, the problem here is that because Trump dismantled the asylum system, so the ones who might have dubious claims are often waiting years.
they are also coming across the border at record numbers,,

they are also coming across the border at record numbers,,
Yes, they are. This is a world-wide refugee crisis that has been building for years, not just in the US.

We needed to be better prepared for it, and we weren't. Both parties deserve the blame for that.

But if you are someone who lives in fear of a Mexican moving in next door, there's really not much point of talking about policy to you.

Yes, they are. This is a world-wide refugee crisis that has been building for years, not just in the US.

We needed to be better prepared for it, and we weren't. Both parties deserve the blame for that.

But if you are someone who lives in fear of a Mexican moving in next door, there's really not much point of talking about policy to you.
if its world wide they should stay home and solve their own problems instead of bringing their problems here,,

Why do you guys think traffic accidents suddenly become more tragic because an undocumented alien was involved?

We have 56,000 traffic fatalities a year in this country, most of them don't involve undocumented immigrants.
If I must be murdered, I want to be killed by an undocumented immigrant for sure.

Otherwise, no one will ever hear about my demise.

Forum List

Back