The Apprentice: The Movie

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
I love that the director of the movie said “Everybody talks about him suing a lot of people...They don’t talk about his success rate, though.” :auiqs.jpg:

Bullies usually threaten lawsuits and having enough money they can win because most people just can't afford to be in court -- even if they are 100% in the right. I really hope this film sees the light of day and beats out the time clock for --

Trump Calls Cannes Biopic ‘Garbage’ and Says He Plans to Sue​

The director of “The Apprentice” was unfazed by the threat to the film, which covers the ex-president’s relationships with his first wife and the fixer Roy Cohn.

The film is hardly a flattering portrait of the former president, and includes scenes where the business mogul goes under the knife for liposuction and a scalp procedure to fix his bald spot. In its most controversial sequence, the Trump character sexually assaults his wife after she criticizes his looks. (Ivana, who died in 2022, accused Trump of rape in her divorce deposition, though she disavowed the claim later.)

This film needs to be shown before the election.

Wowza!

I didn't know this was such a hot topic

😂 I heard that there was an audible gasps when the scene of tRump getting liposuction came on
I wonder if he does to his wife what he first did to Ms. Carroll

:auiqs.jpg: Billionaire Dan Snyder funded a movie about Trump. Now he's reportedly furious it's not flattering.:laughing0301:

Wowza!

I didn't know this was such a hot topic

I didn’t either until my wife told me about the movie

Then I looked 😂

Looks like it is going to be released in some other countries

It will be online soon

I love that the director of the movie said “Everybody talks about him suing a lot of people...They don’t talk about his success rate, though.” :auiqs.jpg:

Bullies usually threaten lawsuits and having enough money they can win because most people just can't afford to be in court -- even if they are 100% in the right. I really hope this film sees the light of day and beats out the time clock for --

Trump Calls Cannes Biopic ‘Garbage’ and Says He Plans to Sue​

The director of “The Apprentice” was unfazed by the threat to the film, which covers the ex-president’s relationships with his first wife and the fixer Roy Cohn.

This film needs to be shown before the election.
One of his go to phrases "Garbage"

Funny, he has a garbage mouth.

Forum List

Back