8:46....MINUTES That Is!

I watched it this morning. It's a good watch, but if you're looking for comedy that's not what it is. There are a few jokes peppered in, but it's more a monologue on the current police situation.

It was an interesting idea on Netflix's part. It was only filmed 6 days ago, then released on Youtube for free.

For those of you pretending NOT to know why we are where we are at this hour...

just finished watching it and am a little disappointed that he ignored all the blacks killed by other blacks and whites killed by cops,,not to mention the distorted view of what happened to travon,,,

the problem is abusive cops and not cops being racist

I watched it this morning. It's a good watch, but if you're looking for comedy that's not what it is. There are a few jokes peppered in, but it's more a monologue on the current police situation.

It was an interesting idea on Netflix's part. It was only filmed 6 days ago, then released on Youtube for free.
1 point of contention Aaron, its not a police situation, its America's race situation. The police is but one aspect of it.

Last edited:

1 point of contention Aaron, its not the police situation, its America's race situation. The police is but one aspect of it.
our race situation comes mostly from people of color,,,and the cop issue is in noway a racist one since we know cops kill more white people than black people,,,

our race situation comes mostly from people of color,,,and the cop issue is in noway a racist one since we know cops kill more white people than black people,,,
Maybe it's anecdotal, but from newspaper stories we've seen too many instances of a black man with a wallet, a cell phone getting gunned down by police, while there are stories of white men that are armed with guns, only being tazed.

Maybe if you had some numbers I would think differenty.

Maybe it's anecdotal, but from newspaper stories we've seen too many instances of a black man with a wallet, a cell phone getting gunned down by police, while there are stories of white men that are armed with guns, only being tazed.

only if you cherry pick is that the case,,,

the numbers have been posted many many times and if you dont already know them I cant help you,,,

Since when do heathens post Scripture?

Better be careful before your keyboard bursts into flames whilst you type.

the numbers have been posted many many times and if you dont already know them I cant help you,,,

What numbers? The number of times police confronted an armed white man, and let him live, vs the number of times they confronted an armed black man and they shot or killed him?

What numbers? The number of times police confronted an armed white man, and let him live, vs the number of times they confronted an armed black man and they shot or killed him?
at this point your ignorance is your problem not mine,,,

1 point of contention Aaron, its not a police situation, its America's race situation. The police is but one aspect of it.
Nonsense. You have some small percentage of people Black and White who live their lives by the color of their skin and the color of other people's skin. The majority of America is not that way.

Fucking liar....The only "race situation" we have is being contrived by race hustling bigots like you....And the only people falling for it are self-loathing white nihilists, and spineless wanks too cowardly to tell jackass race pimps like you to STFU.

Latino police officer confronts angry armed white man with a warrant against him, who drew a handgun, and the officer didn't even draw his gun.

Forum List

Back