An Hour and Eight Minutes

Biden has been pounding the hell out of the Houthis

Does that count?

hes playing the stop gap game. So were bombing missile sites.. Great! but the Houthis are happy to do that forever, they could care less, and Iran is happy to let them do that forever... We know its Iran.. Iran knows we know its them.. and this president cant get tough.. We could stop it in a week and then we wouldnt have to bomb any Houthis. Hit iran hard at home because they KNOW they are in the wrong. They have zero fear of us because they watch our own politics closely... we have no will to fight and its a complete joke. Blow up a refinery and oil field in Iran.. and keep going until Iran tells their surrogates to stop. Destroy every airstrip in Iran if necessary and tell them we will do it again if they continue to fund missile strikes on international shipping.. let them know we will reduce them to rubble... and then we wont have to! its that simple.

Hard to say. But look at the Trumpanzees claiming things like drug cocktails and body doubles. The dumb fuckers don't understand that they are admitting he killed it. So Biden made an impression.
When they look at Joe Biden -- of all people -- they see Satan.

This is what has been done to them.

Biden has been pounding the hell out of the Houthis

Does that count?
No he hasn't... he waits till they move then blows up the dirt where they were a day ago... with a multi million dollar rocket...
He should be hitting Iran until they make it stop...
But he would rather scream at us for an hour and eight mins...

Hard to say. But look at the Trumpanzees claiming things like drug cocktails and body doubles. The dumb fuckers don't understand that they are admitting he killed it. So Biden made an impression.

The drastic swing in his speech ability , and cognitive ability is clearly visible. How do you expect people to ignore the difference?

It's just sad that this thread is celebrating the fact that Biden lasted for over an hour. Our expectations are so low that we're calling that a win. We're not lauding Biden for giving a persuasive speech, or making a compelling case for his agenda. He didn't unite us all behind a shared vision for the country.

We're cheering because grandpa stayed up past eight, on a weeknight, without shitting himself (as far as we know). Huzzah!

We are celebrating because Republican predictions about “Sleepy Joe” once again proved to be unfounded.

Joe was alert, joked with the crowd, was prepared for Republican Shenanigans and slapped them around when they acted up.

So now Republicans pivot to…….He must have been on drugs

We are celebrating because Republican predictions about “Sleepy Joe” once again proved to be unfounded.
Republicans are morons.
Joe was alert, joked with the crowd, was prepared for Republican Shenanigans and slapped them around when they acted up.

So now Republicans pivot to…….He must have been on drugs
Whatever. Low expectations prevail.

And then we pay our bills and go shopping and such.

She got most of her extra pay by moving from Critical Care to the ICU for which they get specialty pay along with COLA and step increases each year. They are also under staffed so she can get OT any time wants it.

I am a data analyst by trade. In 2020 I was just a data analyst, it was just me being in charge of me with a boss of course. I have since then gotten my PMP and am now a project leader with around 90 people under me on various projects. That came with a very nice bump in salary.

I also get my Military retirement check each month, but it does not get a lot of COLA added each year.
So you and your wife I have taken more demanding jobs, and worked more overtime, which would normally lead to an increase in your standard of living. But thanks to Biden’s inflation it is only keeping up with where you are before.

Yet you still love the guy.

So you and your wife I have taken more demanding jobs, and worked more overtime, which would normally lead to an increase in your standard of living. But thanks to Biden’s inflation it is only keeping up with where you are before.

Yet you still love the guy.

It is debatable if either of them are more demanding, just different. The OT has always been there for her, I am straight salary so it is not a thing for me.

According to your beloved party the average family needs about 12 grand more a year to have the same buying power as in 2020. We are making more than 4 times that much extra compared to 2020, so we are doing far more than keeping up.

Sorry that your life is sucking, but ours is not.

And I cannot stand Biden.

It is debatable if either of them are more demanding, just different. The OT has always been there for her, I am straight salary so it is not a thing for me.

According to your beloved party the average family needs about 12 grand more a year to have the same buying power as in 2020. We are making more than 4 times that much extra compared to 2020, so we are doing far more than keeping up.

Sorry that your life is sucking, but ours is not.

And I cannot stand Biden.
As I said, anyone’s life can be awesome on the Internet as long as they don’t have to provide any evidence of the awesomeness.

What you describe truthfully or falsely is not what is happening to the typical American. So when the typical American goes to the polls, they’ll know what to do.

If you don’t love Biden, why do you never have a negative word to say about him? Are you that enthralled with your party?

Nah, trumpanzee fantasy.

Nothing beyond normal aging and typical Biden speech issues. As he showed in his speech.

Haha, your fantasy is now on life support.

You cant deny what everyone sees. That was not the every day Joe.

You know who's hurting today?... The families of the three sailors on a Greek transit ship killed by Iranian backed rebels with an Iranian missiles... And our fearless leader Biden was all smiles as he left for a rally this morning... I wish he was as tough sounding on Iran as he is MAGA voters....
These reckless attacks by the Houthis have disrupted global trade and taken the lives of international seafarers simply doing their jobs and Biden says nothing...

Why would Biden talk about Greek sailors?

And it seems while he does not talk tough, he sure launches a lot of attacks against the Houthis

Where is the rest of the world, why are they not jumping in and helping?

Forum List

Back