Dershowitz just offered to represent Jews, pro bono, in suing the antisemitic organizations that have violated their rights

Well, you can not be right 100% of the time.

But the fact that he has offered to represent people pro-bono is amazing to me!

Knowing as we all know that lawyers are all about money!
LOL.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln. how was the play?
1870-assassination-depiction-3b52661u.jpg

Lawyers are generally all about the money, but this one is 85 and has a net worth of $20 Million Dollars. He can afford it, and at 85 money is not an issue.
He wants to get at who is funding all this antisemitism - and make them pay.

Oh Noes….SOROS:eek-52:
That’s right - a billionaire who turned Jews into the Nazis, and said 1944:was the best year of his life.

You’d be singing a different song if a billionaire who hates blacks was funding massive anti-black demonstrations throughout the country.

But different standards for Jews, of course.

He wants to get at who is funding all this antisemitism - and make them pay.
I believe a funding trail could be found. I do not always agree with him. But, he is a good candidate to have the knowledge, legal expertise, access to investigative and financial forensic expertise to lead such an investigation. Not to say, even his evaluation should be accepted as gospel.

Your problem is you can’t stop lying.
Your problem is that you’re so biased by your Jew-hate that you are ignorant of what Soros is and what he said. Soros is a self-loathing Jew who said he was proud of helping the Nazis gather Jews to send to their deaths, and that he is now funding the rampant antisemitism spreading in 25 states right now.

Your problem is that you’re so biased by your Jew-hate that you are ignorant of what Soros is and what he said. Soros is a self-loathing Jew who said he was proud of helping the Nazis gather Jews to send to their deaths, and that he is now funding the rampant antisemitism spreading in 25 states right now.

I am seeing some latent AntiS on this board and even with a few mods
. Utterly appalling

I am seeing some latent AntiS on this board and even with a few mods
. Utterly appalling
You’re just NOW seeing it? It’s been quite obvious to me. And yes, even one mod in particular. Appalling, I agree.

It looked like that last night, with the invading army* breaking the windows of the Columbia hall building,

*These are mostly foreigners being paid by America.’s enemies.
Or at least professional agitators funded and equipped by whatever shadow government (deep state) is running this country these days.

You’re just NOW seeing it? It’s been quite obvious to me. And yes, even one mod in particular. Appalling, I agree.

If Biden wins again -the country will be a full
fledged Soviet Union.
Jews may have to flee NY,Calif , Chi and very soon

That’s right - a billionaire who turned Jews into the Nazis, and said 1944:was the best year of his life.

You’d be singing a different song if a billionaire who hates blacks was funding massive anti-black demonstrations throughout the country.

But different standards for Jews, of course.
He was 14 in '44. That's a good age. Mine was 15.

Or at least professional agitators funded and equipped by whatever shadow government (deep state) is running this country these days.
Yes, reports are coming in that 2/3rds of the agitators were funded by Dark Money - which needs to be investigated - rather than students. Odds are good that it is Soros behind it.

Forum List

Back