8:46....MINUTES That Is!

What numbers? The number of times police confronted an armed white man, and let him live, vs the number of times they confronted an armed black man and they shot or killed him?
They've been murdering unarmed black men for hundreds of years in this country non-stop.

It's about to come to a SCREECHING halt though. Thank God.

What numbers? The number of times police confronted an armed white man, and let him live, vs the number of times they confronted an armed black man and they shot or killed him?
They've been murdering unarmed black men for hundreds of years in this country non-stop.

if thats your standards then more unarmed whites have been killed by black men than the other way around,,,

so what we have here is a mexican standoff and your side is more the bad guy than your enemy,,,

...parents take HOURS when they ''kill'' their kids by mistake, leaving them in a hot car
...EXPERTS in their field ''kill'' hundreds of innocents = pilots and the military
..it was a HUMAN mistake and had NOTHING to do with race

there is not a problem of police brutality

..blacks are going to stop murdering THOUSANDS of blacks per year?? really?

Latino police officer confronts angry armed white man with a warrant against him, who drew a handgun, and the officer didn't even draw his gun.

youre cherry picking again,,,

As I said, I only have anecdotal evidence. When I asked you for some numbers, you refused to educate me.

and I said at this point those numbers have been posted many many times and if you missed them thats on you not me,,,

I'm not here to educate you for free,,,

as usual, you forgot the word CRIMINAL
wrong--criminals have been shot to death in self defense
..criminals are dead because of their choices
EGarner--life long criminal
MBrown criminal
ASterling criminal and long criminal history
Floyd more than once being a criminal
etc etc
..you make poor choices and end up dead because of that choice, YOU are partly responsible

" BLaMe Others "

* No Outrage To See Here *

Maybe it's anecdotal, but from newspaper stories we've seen too many instances of a black man with a wallet, a cell phone getting gunned down by police, while there are stories of white men that are armed with guns, only being tazed.
Maybe if you had some numbers I would think differenty.
A 14-year-old boy has been charged with fatally stabbing Tessa Majors, a Barnard College student, during a park robbery near her school in December.

Yes thank God the 2 or 3 Black men per year that die in a police confrontation will come to a screeching halt. Too bad the thousands that die killing each other will continue unabated because NO ONE including the laughably named "BLACK LIVES MATTER" gives a shit.

....blacks have been murdering THOUSANDS-every year

--whites five times the population of blacks
--white on black murders -514
--now, for it to be equal, blacks would have to murder about 40--yes?
but they murder 500!!!!
END OF STORY---booom booom game over

As I said, I only have anecdotal evidence. When I asked you for some numbers, you refused to educate me.
and I said at this point those numbers have been posted many many times and if you missed them thats on you not me,,,

You're not here to educate people at all. You're worse than a teacher telling a kid to look up "pneumonia" in the dictionary. You keep talking about numbers, but don't post any.

I know there have been numbers posted, but they're not apples to oranges, they animals to vegetables.

MBrown criminal
etc etc
..you make poor choices and end up dead because of that choice, YOU are partly responsible
Michael Flynn criminal
Martha Stewart criminal
Michael Cohen criminal
Roger Stone criminal.

" Political Correctness And Inability To Address The Odds "

* General Aptitude Above And Below *

1 point of contention Aaron, its not a police situation, its America's race situation. The police is but one aspect of it.
It is supposed that a median iq of 90 or above of a population is required for stable and effective government and there is also a correlation between poverty and low iq .

A distribution implies that there are those above and below the mean , while suffciency and insufficiency are compounded by volume .

Could blacks be blaming whites , and disingenuously ignoring circumstances about their own demographic , which are beyond an ability to compensate for the volume below the mean of sufficient competence ?

MBrown criminal
etc etc
Michael Flynn criminal
Martha Stewart criminal
Michael Cohen criminal
Roger Stone criminal.
hahahahhahahahah--they didn't resist
hahahahahhahahahahah
MBrown ATTACKED the cop
ASterling fought with the cops while he HAD a pistol!!
EGarner arrested more than 30 TIMES!!!!
hahahahahhaha
your reply is ridiculous

but they murder 500!!!!
I asked for a comparison of police response based on race. Your numbers have absolutely nothing to do with the OP.
No wonder others have claimed the numbers have been posted before, and that's why they won't give me the numbers I asked for They don't have those numbers.

You're not here to educate people at all. You're worse than a teacher telling a kid to look up "pneumonia" in the dictionary. You keep talking about numbers, but don't post any.

I know there have been numbers posted, but they're not apples to oranges, they animals to vegetables.
thats racist of you to consider blacks as animals because they kill more blacks than anybody else,,,

MBrown criminal
etc etc
Michael Flynn criminal
Martha Stewart criminal
Michael Cohen criminal
Roger Stone criminal.
here it is..police make 10 MILLION arrests per year
..there are about 30 million calls for police assistance --not counting traffic stops
....blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
ahahahhaha--your list has violent crime criminals ---hahahahahahah
etc etc
if you want links, please ask

but they murder 500!!!!
I asked for a comparison of police response based on race. Your numbers have absolutely nothing to do with the OP.
No wonder others have claimed the numbers have been posted before, and that's why they won't give me the numbers I asked for They don't have those numbers.
the comparison is blacks have the majority of police interactions and the least chance to be shot and killed by cops,,,

but they murder 500!!!!
1. what numbers?
2. it's RIGHT THERE--blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa ....
here are the numbers on the police--if you can refute it please do
hahahahahahah

there is no problem of police brutality

Forum List

Back