An Hour and Eight Minutes

As I said, anyone’s life can be awesome on the Internet as long as they don’t have to provide any evidence of the awesomeness.

What you describe truthfully or falsely is not what is happening to the typical American. So when the typical American goes to the polls, they’ll know what to do.

If you don’t love Biden, why do you never have a negative word to say about him? Are you that enthralled with your party?

I say bad things about Biden all the time.

What you describe truthfully or falsely is not what is happening to the typical American. So when the typical American goes to the polls, they’ll know what to do.

They will vote for either being shot or being poisoned. People like you will vote for one or the other and tell yourself it will make a difference this time.

I will just sit back and keep laughing my ass off at you duopoly drones.

When they look at Joe Biden -- of all people -- they see Satan.

This is what has been done to them.
It is hilarious watching dishonest fucktards like you trying to sociologically evaluate someone because they disagree with your opinions and views...

The party of tolerance ladies and gentleman....

Why would Biden talk about Greek sailors?

And it seems while he does not talk tough, he sure launches a lot of attacks against the Houthis

Where is the rest of the world, why are they not jumping in and helping?
Most Americans would have no idea who the Houthis are nor why it would somehow be a sign of manhood to attack them.

Most are much more concerned with who is printing, pumping, and dumping dollars into the economy, and reducing the purchasing power of the dollars that they are earning.

Most Americans would have no idea who the Houthis are nor why it would somehow be a sign of manhood to attack them.

Most are much more concerned with who is printing, pumping, and dumping dollars into the economy, and reducing the purchasing power of the dollars that they are earning.

I am not the one that brought up the Houthis, so take it up with your fellow Trump worshiper.

Why would Biden talk about Greek sailors?

And it seems while he does not talk tough, he sure launches a lot of attacks against the Houthis

Where is the rest of the world, why are they not jumping in and helping?
Because they had to abandon ship and it disrupts global shipping which is a national and global security threat... and where is the rest of the world when it comes to anything... Trump got the rest of the world in the game... Biden let them walk away...

Looks like Sleepy Joe slapped around Republicans in front of the whole country
He looked like an idiot...But, I understand, he made it through without tripping off the stage so it's a win....lol

Problem is that he is a liar...And provably so.

I am not the one that brought up the Houthis, so take it up with your fellow Trump worshiper.
You must have forgoten what you wrote:

1710017506661.png

The pay raises my wife and I have gotten since 2021 more than make up for any rise in the cost of anything.

Add in that in 2022 we lowered our cost of housing and energy use.

And you get to where I can say with 100% honesty that inflation has not caused me to change a single thing in our lives.
LMAO the math logic here is hilarious. You could have had way more money with lower inflation, but you are fine losing all that money. :cuckoo:

I don’t think anybody is saying that the very high and dangerous spike in inflation in all Western economies after COVID … was a good thing. But our economy seems to have handled it better than almost any other. I also don’t believe the “cause” of that worldwide inflation had very much to do with either Administration’s economic policies per se. I see it more as an inevitable adjustment — hopefully now more or less contained — after many years of super low inflation and artificial credit & money creation.

He looked like an idiot...But, I understand, he made it through without tripping off the stage so it's a win....lol

Problem is that he is a liar...And provably so.

An idiot who made Republicans look like fools
What does that make them?

Forum List

Back