25,000,000 Reward for Obama's Birth Certificate

obama birth certificate has never been photocopied and released....that is a bald face lie....it is a typed/computer generated copy that serves only as prima facie evidence....the original has never been released
the State of HI doesn't release the original long form BC
what you've seen is what they do release

Bingo. This is the same thing that anyone from Hawaii has for a birth certificate. We have plenty of Hawaiians on the record stating that they're BC's are exactly the same.
and i know people from there
and they were BORN there
and they had to get a new BC and thats exactly what they got
its a legit BC

obama birth certificate has never been photocopied and released....that is a bald face lie....it is a typed/computer generated copy that serves only as prima facie evidence....the original has never been released
Finally....Someone that isn't just a moron looking for anyone they can to call a moron. The people on this thread that are calling names and say it has been proven are just brainwashed main stream media watchers with one foot in the grave and the other in their mouth. You people that claim it has been proven are liars and shills and probably work for the government. No one has proven anything and in fact Mr. B.H.B. (isn't that a drug?) has spent hundreds of thousands to keep this out of court...Why??? Because he knows it isn't true. What has been shown is a condensed "COPY". A computer generated FAX. It is not the original certificate of birth that shows the doctor, the mother and father, and the state and time and location. Why can't he just produce the original? If someone asked me to produce the original of my certificate of birth, I would pay the $25.00 and have it in about a week! We wan't to seee the original and test it for age and authenticity. If there is nothing to hide...SHOW THE FUCKING ORIGINAL!

Good God, the fruitcakes are really getting ripe! What a pathetic bunch of losers you people are. President Obama won the election fair and square. The American Citizen was fed up with Conservative incompetance, lies, and corruption. 365 electorial votes. 60 Dem Senetors. 265 Dem Reps. Don't you guys get the message? Nobody believes any of your shit anymore!

Yeah...and I'm the fucking POPE and the spaghetti monster just became the king of cheese because he bought the moon and imports pieces of the moon which is cheese in giant bubble wrap containers that bounce when they hit earth. The Beatles never broke up and John Lennon is still alive, infact I hear he played with Guns and Roses and loved them so much he had plastic surgery and became Axle rose. I bet Axle Rose can produce a Legit certificate of birth! And as far as believing any of our shit (which just happens to be the REAL TRUTH) it appears that you do believe our shit or you wouldn't get so upset when it is brought up...DUMB ASS...Get an education and quit living in your mom's basement and smoking dope. In case no one has informed you...Just because you don't believe something doesn't mean it's not true.

Finally....Someone that isn't just a moron looking for anyone they can to call a moron. The people on this thread that are calling names and say it has been proven are just brainwashed main stream media watchers with one foot in the grave and the other in their mouth. You people that claim it has been proven are liars and shills and probably work for the government. No one has proven anything and in fact Mr. B.H.B. (isn't that a drug?) has spent hundreds of thousands to keep this out of court...Why??? Because he knows it isn't true. What has been shown is a condensed "COPY". A computer generated FAX. It is not the original certificate of birth that shows the doctor, the mother and father, and the state and time and location. Why can't he just produce the original? If someone asked me to produce the original of my certificate of birth, I would pay the $25.00 and have it in about a week! We wan't to seee the original and test it for age and authenticity. If there is nothing to hide...SHOW THE FUCKING ORIGINAL!

I am not up on this issue as much as some. I have seen the mediamatters story stating the certificate issue has already been proven and that Obama was born in Hawaii.

You clearly think something else - and on that same vein, I too wonder why Obama has not simply ordered the long version of the birth certificate and put this issue to bed.

And has he really spend hundreds of thousands defending against doing just that?

If true, that just ads more mystery to this whole thing.

I also don't understand the secrecy of his college transcripts. What is that all about unless it shows he is far less the genuis the media has built him up to be?

This crap should be in the conspiracy theory section.

Once more, let's point out the fact that you, me, a lawyer, no one, can have or see the original. In Hawaii, it is not a matter of public record. That's the law. Don't like it, move to Hawaii and do your best to change it. Maybe they passed that law as part of the conspiracy? Next, even Barak and his family can't have the original. That is the law. The lady who works in the office where they keep the original goes and takes a look at it and then certifies that it exist and is the original and then makes a certified copy that is legal, accepted, certified, sanctified, bonafide and accepted in all 50 states by everyone except red assed, blue balled, yellow bellied conspiracy nut balls.

But don't take my word. I suggest you get yourself on a plane and get out to Hawaii and tell the people at the little office where the thing is that you want to carbon date the original. I bet you can convince them, you sound so intelligent.

I am not up on this issue as much as some. I have seen the mediamatters story stating the certificate issue has already been proven and that Obama was born in Hawaii.

You clearly think something else - and on that same vein, I too wonder why Obama has not simply ordered the long version of the birth certificate and put this issue to bed.

And has he really spend hundreds of thousands defending against doing just that?

I also don't understand the secrecy of his college transcripts. What is that all about unless it shows he is far less the genuis the media has built him up to be?

You don't give this stuff any legs if you don't have to. Every new detail that emerges from these things will sprout wings and fly. These people would not believe anyone who actually did see the original. They don't believe the state people who have certified it's validity at this point and no one has produced a reason not to except that they "must be in on it". If there is one thing conspiracy nut balls love to do it's say that anyone who disagrees with them is "in on it". What reason has anyone produced to call into question these people whose job it is to verify this stuff, EVERYDAY for all kinds of people? IS there some reason, any reason besides, they "must be in on it"?

You people that claim it has been proven are liars and shills and probably work for the government.

See what Lookout immediately goes to? We must be "in on it". There is nothing to suggest that anyone is "in on it". It's just that anyone who doesn't agree with him must be.

yes they do....obama is the only one who can ask them to

i dont believe that is correct
only Obama can request the short form
they dont release the long form

I don't beleive this is true either. The Department of vital statistics does not surrender it's only redcord of birth. Talk about a mess. These people don't use common sense. If it were allowed for someone to take the original then what does the state have left? A copy? That wouldn't fuel any conspiracy nut balls if the state had surrendered the origianl, now would it?

§338-14.5 Copies of certificate; fees. The fees for certified copies of birth, marriage, divorce, or death certificates issued by the department of health shall consist of $10 for the first copy issued and $4 for each copy issued thereafter. These fees shall be collected for each single request for certified copies. All fees received for the issuance of certified copies of birth, marriage, divorce, or death certificates shall be remitted to the director of health.

its right there....birth certificate....

a typewritten (obama's "certification" not certificate of live birth) only has the same force as the original if the original is unavailable, damaged....etc...

§338-19 Photostatic or typewritten copies of records. The department of health is authorized to prepare typewritten, photostatic, or microphotographic copies of any records and files in its office, which by reason of age, usage, or otherwise are in such condition that they can no longer be conveniently consulted or used without danger of serious injury or destruction thereof, and to certify to the correctness of such copies. The typewritten, photostatic, or microphotographic copies shall be competent evidence in all courts of the State with like force and effect as the original.

additionally, hawaii has stated that the original is on file, thus available and there is zero evidence to suggest it cannot be photocopied by a request from obama or someone who has a tangible interest for a mere $10......

§338-14.5 Copies of certificate; fees. The fees for certified copies of birth, marriage, divorce, or death certificates issued by the department of health shall consist of $10 for the first copy issued and $4 for each copy issued thereafter. These fees shall be collected for each single request for certified copies. All fees received for the issuance of certified copies of birth, marriage, divorce, or death certificates shall be remitted to the director of health.

a typewritten (obama's "certification" not certificate of live birth) only has the same force as the original if the original is unavailable, damaged....etc...

§338-19 Photostatic or typewritten copies of records. The department of health is authorized to prepare typewritten, photostatic, or microphotographic copies of any records and files in its office, which by reason of age, usage, or otherwise are in such condition that they can no longer be conveniently consulted or used without danger of serious injury or destruction thereof, and to certify to the correctness of such copies. The typewritten, photostatic, or microphotographic copies shall be competent evidence in all courts of the State with like force and effect as the original.

additionally, hawaii has stated that the original is on file, thus available and there is zero evidence to suggest it cannot be photocopied by a request from obama or someone who has a tangible interest for a mere $10......

Your problerm is with the Hawaii vital statistics people, not ANYONE who has asked for their BC.

Hawai‘i State Department of Health

The Department of health in Hawaii only offers certified copies. If you believe they are operating outside of the law, you could try to sue. Good luck.

Your problerm is with the Hawaii vital statistics people, not ANYONE who has asked for their BC.

The Department of health in Hawaii only offers certified copies. If you believe they are operating outside of the law, you could try to sue. Good luck.

a certified copy of the original....good lord, did you even read the law posted...hawaii has stated they can only give a certified copy if a person with tangible interest has it and that yes, they have the original on file...as i showed, obama can request, for a mere $10, a certified copy of the original

a certified copy of the original....good lord, did you even read the law posted...hawaii has stated they can only give a certified copy if a person with tangible interest has it and that yes, they have the original on file...as i showed, obama can request, for a mere $10, a certified copy of the original

The Department of Health in Hawaii will only issue a certified copy. Visit their site and show me where they offer to comply with whatever it is you have somehow deduced from thsi law. I don't see it.

In any event, people with good sense don't cater to you or your kind bacause there is no end to it. A photostatic copy of the long form will not silence the nut balls. You know that. Someone who was "in on it" made that copy over at the photo copier and they slipped in a fake sheet to cover for Obama. Let's say that Hawaii broke it's own law and failed to protect and preserve the original in their records and just let it go out. First, no one will change their minds, not any number of consequence anyway. There would still be someone "in on it" that obviously made a forgery and broke into the records office and planted it. Carbon date the paper? Well, someone found another piece of paper from 1961 and made the forgery on that old piece of paper so it would date correctly.

Look, we have the Kennedy assasination and the moon landing on film. After 40 years those people are still stomping their feet and making a bunch of noise. There is absolutely NO GOOD REASON for anyone to address this. There will be no result. It is futile. Smart people know that. We know there is no cover up, it's just a waste of time. Speaking of which, I've wasted enough on this topic.

Here is a link to some information for you.
The Obama Birth Certificate - myfoxdc Blog post - myfoxdc | WTTG FOX 5 News in Washington, DC

Under Hawaiian law, it is possible (both legally and illegally) for a person to have been born out of state, yet have a birth certificate on file in the Department of Health.

Somehow, you know it’s coming. That OMG moment is just around the corner. You can feel the inescapable reality creeping up on you. Something will leak. Someone will spill the beans. "For nothing is hid that shall not be made manifest, nor anything secret that shall not be known and come to light." Luke 8:17

It isn't hard to imagine the gnawing anxiety that AKA OBAMA (Also Known As: an acronym used to describe suspicious persons who use more than one name) lives with, day in and day out. Much has been written about AKA OBAMA’s behavior that reminds mental health experts and others of NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder.) A frequent manifestation of such a disorder is The Narcissist, as Liar and Con-man.

This disorder is frequently misunderstood as "self-love." A more accurate understanding is love of a reflection of one’s self. Abused, abandoned and neglected children will compensate for damaged egos by creating an ideal reflection of themselves that they then embellish and vigorously defend. A person with NPD is quite capable of a mind twisting position like, "I have nothing to hide, but I am hiding things anyway." AKA OBAMA certainly fits the model of having such a childhood. While I am not in the position to deliver an official In Absentia diagnosis of a full strength NPD case, many of the indicators are present.

If AKA OBAMA were not in a position of public trust, most of us would probably overlook such deception and secrecy. For those of us who care about our Constitution and the rule of law, the issue becomes clear in this article that appeared in online Pravda by international columnist Mark S. McGrew, "The Mysterious Shadow: Code Name Obama." Most Americans do not want their president to be secretive about his past. However, if one is living a lie to preserve the ego-compensating, idealized reflection of self, one will go to great lengths to hide things that most would routinely reveal.

For the person who has NPD tendencies, the lies used to create the reflection become so numerous that eventually the man in the mirror cracks, and so does the real human being hiding behind the reflection.

A useful tool in evaluating things that are not known with certainty is Occam’s razor. When multiple competing hypotheses are equal in other respects, the principle recommends selecting the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions and postulates the fewest entities. It is in this sense that Occam's razor is usually understood. I condense this to the simple question: what is most likely? In our discussion of the documents which AKA has hidden, most of this article is an examination of which explanation is most likely.

For example, which is most likely:

(a) AKA OBAMA is hiding documents that are innocuous?

(b) AKA OBAMA is hiding documents that are damaging?

What we know with certainty is that AKA OBAMA is not practicing the virtue of full disclosure.

The biggest question, and the biggest reason for asking more questions, is the fact Obama has enlisted law firms across the nation to battle every attempt to access, among other documents, his birth, schooling, immigration or passport records.
– New Jersey attorney Mario Apuzzo.

There are so many potential sources that can end AKA OBAMA’s Presidency that it is impossible to keep them all quiet. It’s just a matter of time. As columnist Davvy Kidd says, "IMPOSTOR PRESIDENT OBAMA: VICTORY WILL BE SHORT LIVED." First, let’s think of all the lawyers and support staff involved in keeping the birth certificate issue quiet. Isn't it likely that some of them know what they are hiding? Isn't it likely that several people at the Hawaiian Department of Public Health know what is, or is not, on the original birth certificate that AKA OBAMA refuses to release? Did you know that there is a one million dollar reward offered for AKA OBAMA’s Hawaiian birth certificate?

Please get this straight: Hawaiian officials have not validated AKA OBAMA's place of birth. What they have said is that they "have the original document" on file. They haven't offered a clue as to what information is in that document. They cannot legally validate what is on that document without a court order or permission from "our" Chicago con-man.

Laws of the Territory of Hawaii ACT 96 To Provide For The Issuance Of Certificates Of Hawaiian Birth was in effect from 1911 until 1972 and allowed someone who was born outside the Hawaiian Islands to be registered as though he were born in Hawaii. Under that law, someone simply would have presented herself to the Hawaiian authorities and declared that the child was born in Hawaii. The person could have sworn under oath and presented witnesses and other evidence. If the authorities accepted it, that was the end of it. The only way to know where AKA OBAMA was actually born is to view AKA OBAMA's original birth certificate from 1961 to see what kind of birth certificate it is, and to examine what corroborating evidence supports what it says about AKA OBAMA's alleged place of birth. If the birth was in a hospital, as AKA OBAMA has maintained, such evidence would be the name of the hospital and the name and signature of the doctor who delivered him.

The Certification of Live Birth that was published on AKA OBAMA's campaign web site is not a Birth Certificate. It is easy to tell the difference between the two types of documents. It is very likely that the COLB used by AKA OBAMA's campaign is a fraudulent document. Several forensic document examiners have carefully scrutinized the COLB and declared it suspicious or an obvious forgery. The best evidence presented so far is from Ron Polarik, PhD. Dr. Polarik writes:

There are laws on the books in Hawaii and the Federal Statutes that clearly spell out exactly what constitutes forgery, and in both Hawaii State Law and the Federal Statutes, the act of altering an official government document — even if it is just a facsimile of that document — constitutes forgery. The bogus COLB that Obama created is also considered to be a "false identification document, a felony forgery."

Dr. Polarik’s evidence is preserved online. There is also a YouTube video summary of the evidence.

Forensic document examiner Sandra Ramsey Lines, a Former Federal Examiner with a long history of expert testimony in state and federal courts, has testified in an affidavit that states, in part:

I can state with certainty that the COLB presented on the internet by the various groups, which include the "Daily Kos," the Obama Campaign, "Factcheck.org" and others cannot be relied upon as genuine. Dr. Polarik raises issues concerning the COLB that I can affirm. Software such as Adobe Photoshop can produce complete images or alter images that appear to be genuine; therefore, any image offered on the internet cannot be relied upon as being a copy of the authentic document.

Sandra Ramsey Lines summary is posted at U. S. Law Blog.

As long as we are on the subject of falsified documents, it seems that AKA OBAMA never registered for the draft, as required by Selective Service laws. When his career began to be noticed by the public, suddenly draft registration records appeared. Unfortunately for AKA OBAMA these documents have also been exposed as forgeries.

Another piece of information that many fail to realize is that in the birth certificate cases, all that is needed is for the case to be heard. This case will be over in the "Discovery" phase. Before a trial starts, both sides are required by the court to put all their cards on the table to avoid "trial by ambush." The judge orders all evidence to be presented by both sides. Since this case is about discovering documents that are hidden, the case will be decided by court-ordered presentation of all relevant records. Lawyers in birth certificate cases don't need to win a trial; they only need to get a trial.

Enough on the hidden birth certificate and forged documents.

For those of you who think ridicule and name calling are effective debate tactics, I refer your kool-aid drenched, tin foil protected brains (a dose of your own medicine) to this article from American Thinker: "Why the Barack Obama Birth Certificate Issue Is Legitimate."

What about the legal team that is keeping AKA OBAMA’s college records hidden? Several people probably know what they are hiding. The best guess as to what is so secret isn't likely to be bad grades. More likely his admission papers will say he was a foreign student, or that he was receiving financial aid as a foreign student. How many people do you estimate already know what is on AKA OBAMA's college documents? Those records were handled routinely for more than 20 years. How many personnel in the registrar's offices of Occidental College, Columbia University, and Harvard University have seen AKA OBAMA's records and know what is in them? How many of those people would be willing to talk about it, or maybe even "leak" just one sheet of paper that would put even more cracks in AKA OBAMA's mirror? Is that number likely to be zero? Do you think that AKA OBAMA worries about how many people know something that could destroy his career? Fear of being "found out" is an obsession for NPD types.

So far we have only talked about the original birth certificate, supposedly locked up in Hawaii, and AKA OBAMA's draft and college records. Already the potential sources for leaks are numerous. And you can bet that AKA OBAMA and his lawyers are concerned about many more possible leaks than these.

There is a long list of vulnerability points for leaks, and there is a story behind every one of them:

– Soetoro adoption records
– Punahou (Indonesia) School records
– Passports records
– Any INS (Immigration & Naturalization Services) or port of entry documentation which may have been generated in his infancy or childhood
– Selective Service Registration (Released, but is possibly an altered document)
– Harvard Law Review articles (None, maybe 1, not signed)
– University of Chicago scholarly articles (None)
– Law practice client list
– Illinois State Senate records (locked up to prohibit public view)
– Illinois State Senate schedule (Lost. All other Illinois State Senators' records are intact)
– Baptism certificate
– Medical records

International columnist Mark S. McGrew sums it up succinctly:

With all of Obama's different names, with his documented long-term relations to convicted criminals, with his active efforts to prohibit us from knowing where he was born, with his active efforts to keep us from seeing his credentials, with his documented registration to practice law, professing to have only one name, with his being an ex-attorney not authorized to practice law, but representing himself as such, with his non-existent "Office of The President Elect," with the dozen or so lawsuits against him to determine his citizenship status, with the various promises he made to voters and on which he has since reneged, with his documented lack of respect to America, with his refusal to salute the American flag with others on stage or even to stand at attention, and his other disrespectful actions, with his many millions of dollars in campaign funds suspected to be from foreign sources, with campaign donations accepted from possible terrorists groups . . . Obama has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he can not in any way, shape or form be trusted.

you're such ass sweet willy...

what is the point in discussing this with you if you can't read simple sentences, call me a nutball when i have said i believe he is a citizen and my entire point is arguing the weirdness of why he won't produce a certified copy of the original....when the law i provided you clearly states HI can and the registrar of hawaii said they could not produce a copy of the original unless someone with a tangible interest (HI laws says obama has a tangible interest) requests one for $10....

if you can't accept that fact, then you're the nutcase

One last thing Yurt, this law isn't about the public access to records. This is obviously about the state being able to preserve it's own records with photostatic copies, microfilm etc, when records become old, too old to be "consulted". There is nothing there about handinmg out or copying originals for the public. You get a certified copy.

One last thing Yurt, this law isn't about the public access to records. This is obviously about the state being able to preserve it's own records with photostatic copies, microfilm etc, when records become old, too old to be "consulted". There is nothing there about handinmg out or copying originals for the public. You get a certified copy.

you ignorant ass....read my post above this and show me where i ever said ANYONE is entitled to the original....if you bother to read, you will see i have always maintained obama can order a COPY of the original....

you're such ass sweet willy...

what is the point in discussing this with you if you can't read simple sentences, call me a nutball when i have said i believe he is a citizen and my entire point is arguing the weirdness of why he won't produce a certified copy of the original....when the law i provided you clearly states HI can and the registrar of hawaii said they could not produce a copy of the original unless someone with a tangible interest (HI laws says obama has a tangible interest) requests one for $10....

if you can't accept that fact, then you're the nutcase

You're wrong. That law only sets the fee. There is nothing there to signify that you get anyhting but a "certified copy" which is exactly what EVERYONE who ask for a copy gets. No different from Obama.

But all that aside, take note of Lookout's last post and consider the company you will be keeping in this quest. I'd arm myslef if you're going to be hanging with these guys.

Forum List

Back