Obama's Birth Certificate issue revived with outstanding explanations

sorry, i can't seem to make this delete.

One states he is a boy. The other stipulates she is a girl.
you are on to something here, robert, obama might be a tranny? or did you get his certificate and michelle's confused.

or maybe i'm confused.

the obama is a tranny idea might explain why millions of american boys are being transformed into girls , though a more likely explanation is that trump just needs a wider selection of "miss teen america" contestants.

So you admit to reading minds for a very long time, all because as you allege, you know the law.
No to your question.

I already posted the statute for you. Can't you read?

I ordered copies of all my children's birth certificates a few years ago. They are exactly like the proof of live birth in Hawaii.

I already posted the statute for you. Can't you read?

I ordered copies of all my children's birth certificates a few years ago. They are exactly like the proof of live birth in Hawaii.
i have several. all with the pelican stamp of my state.

one is a wallet sized card, one is a mimeograph (yep, that actually was a thing long ago.) and the other seems to be maybe a print out of a microfiche.

are these things public records? can anyone go to city hall and ask to see my birth certificate? does hawaii keep them in file cabinets or is this stuff digitized by now?

just sitting here wondering why is this an issue in 2024?

i have several. all with the pelican stamp of my state.

one is a wallet sized card, one is a mimeograph (yep, that actually was a thing long ago.) and the other seems to be maybe a print out of a microfiche.

are these things public records? can anyone go to city hall and ask to see my birth certificate? does hawaii keep them in file cabinets or is this stuff digitized by now?

just sitting here wondering why is this an issue in 2024?
It isn't an issue except for the morons.

Forum List

Back