25,000,000 Reward for Obama's Birth Certificate

His Notorized Hawaiian Certification of Birth, STATES that Honolulu, Hawaii IS HIS PLACE OF BIRTH.

the Hawaii Certification of Birth, is equal to the Original Birth Certificate for ALL LEGAL PURPOSES is what the Law says?

His Notorized Hawaiian Certification of Birth, STATES that Honolulu, Hawaii IS HIS PLACE OF BIRTH.

the Hawaii Certification of Birth, is equal to the Original Birth Certificate for ALL LEGAL PURPOSES is what the Law says?

it is only prima facie evidence of the portion of the original. it is does not contain all information contained in the original, thus, it is absolutely false to claim that the certification proves everything in the certificate.

obama birth certificate has never been photocopied and released....that is a bald face lie....it is a typed/computer generated copy that serves only as prima facie evidence....the original has never been released

Newsflash: They had typewriters in 1961!!!! They even had typewriters in the hospital where I was born in 1947!! In 1961 they had funky old computers programmed to fill out hospital forms!!! Shocking! My own birth certificate is TYPED and, dog-eared as it is, has been good enough to get me an orginal passport and several renewals, drivers licenses, and <gasp> even a security clearance. Are you expecting some ragged document enscribed by pen on parchment rather than a typed verification of birth on card stock?

That said, I have never asked for the hospital records detailing my moment of birth and all the gory details of slapping my ass to make me cry, length/weight, birthmarks, appendages all accounted for, etc. Is that what you're looking for? What exactly would it prove? You freaky fringers would then allege that the delivery room stats are a forgery too.

Get a life, people.

I can't run for POTUS because my orginal birth certificate is long gone. I had to use a copy to get my passport. Don't that just beat all?

I have been thinking lately that the Republican Party is kind of stupid but I find it hard to believe that they would be so stupid as to lose the election to a fellow who is not a US citizen. Really? Give me a break and let it go already.

obama birth certificate has never been photocopied and released....that is a bald face lie....it is a typed/computer generated copy that serves only as prima facie evidence....the original has never been released
Finally....Someone that isn't just a moron looking for anyone they can to call a moron. The people on this thread that are calling names and say it has been proven are just brainwashed main stream media watchers with one foot in the grave and the other in their mouth. You people that claim it has been proven are liars and shills and probably work for the government. No one has proven anything and in fact Mr. B.H.B. (isn't that a drug?) has spent hundreds of thousands to keep this out of court...Why??? Because he knows it isn't true. What has been shown is a condensed "COPY". A computer generated FAX. It is not the original certificate of birth that shows the doctor, the mother and father, and the state and time and location. Why can't he just produce the original? If someone asked me to produce the original of my certificate of birth, I would pay the $25.00 and have it in about a week! We wan't to seee the original and test it for age and authenticity. If there is nothing to hide...SHOW THE FUCKING ORIGINAL!

When a lawsuit is filed, the defendant must respond to the complaint by a court filing usually within 30 days, which is why Obama's personal lawyers get involved. Thereafter the legal meandering begins. Bergman and Defornicator (or whatever his name is) are lucky they haven't had countercomplaints filed against them for filing frivolous lawsuits and wasting the court's time (precedent set in California in the early 1980's).

I can't run for POTUS because my orginal birth certificate is long gone. I had to use a copy to get my passport. Don't that just beat all?

I have been thinking lately that the Republican Party is kind of stupid but I find it hard to believe that they would be so stupid as to lose the election to a fellow who is not a US citizen. Really? Give me a break and let it go already.

No kidding.

Of course, the fact that their candidate was born in Panama kept all but the nut balls from crying too loudly. Until he lost.

Lookout said:
In case no one has informed you...Just because you don't believe something doesn't mean it's not true.

Just because you believe something doesn't mean it's true either. Hellooooooo??? Knock knock, anything in there rattling around 'cept loose screws?

Last edited:
The other day I ran into a Martian. I'm not sure if it was a he or a she Martian, but they asked me if all people on the planet were as dumb as Americans? I asked why they thought such a thing? And they explained that given the economy, healthcare, jobs, and the environment, they couldn't figure out what the heck the debate over a birth certificate was about, it just didn't make sense to them.

So I tried to explain it was partisan republicans who had lost the last election, and other nuts of all sizes and shapes, when the Martian's face lit up. Oh, they said, I see, we had those same people when our planet bloomed and was alive as yours is today, eventually they destroyed it all. I tried to get the Martian to explain more, but they said they would have to look in another solar system because we were surely doomed with this many dumb people.

Most republicans don't believe the birth certificate conspiracy theory, you dumb fuck.

I know they don't. But it sure would help to see some of you smack these morons down sometime, instead of leaving it up to the rest of us. Your silence might as well be agreement. And I KNOW most of you aren't that stupid. In fact, didn't Gunny say that this subject was destined for The Lame Zone?

The other day I ran into a Martian. I'm not sure if it was a he or a she Martian, but they asked me if all people on the planet were as dumb as Americans? I asked why they thought such a thing? And they explained that given the economy, healthcare, jobs, and the environment, they couldn't figure out what the heck the debate over a birth certificate was about, it just didn't make sense to them.

So I tried to explain it was partisan republicans who had lost the last election, and other nuts of all sizes and shapes, when the Martian's face lit up. Oh, they said, I see, we had those same people when our planet bloomed and was alive as yours is today, eventually they destroyed it all. I tried to get the Martian to explain more, but they said they would have to look in another solar system because we were surely doomed with this many dumb people.

Most republicans don't believe the birth certificate conspiracy theory, you dumb fuck.

I know they don't. But it sure would help to see some of you smack these morons down sometime, instead of leaving it up to the rest of us. Your silence might as well be agreement. And I KNOW most of you aren't that stupid. In fact, didn't Gunny say that this subject was destined for The Lame Zone?
how many of us knocking them down for this stupidity does it take?
please give me a number so i can spread the word that we need to show the proper outrage to suit your needs

:rolleyes:

[I know they don't. But it sure would help to see some of you smack these morons down sometime, instead of leaving it up to the rest of us. Your silence might as well be agreement. And I KNOW most of you aren't that stupid. In fact, didn't Gunny say that this subject was destined for The Lame Zone?

Gunny says what the lame zone is for:

Everyone can read it so they can see how fucking lame it is, but only staff can post in the forum.

I'm sick of threads that say "Bush lied ..." or "Obama is a Muslim and wasn't born in the US."

And believe it or not, I am MORE offended by so-called conservatives acting like leftwingnuts than I am leftwingnuts acting like themselves. I don't expect better of THEM.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/77014-what-is-the-lame-zone-2.html

it is only prima facie evidence of the portion of the original. it is does not contain all information contained in the original, thus, it is absolutely false to claim that the certification proves everything in the certificate.

the only thing missing from the State of Hawaii's computer generated, then NOTORIZED certificate of Birth is the hospital in which the child was born.

The hospital is PRIVATE information and NONE of your business. Everything on the Hawaiian notorized certificate of birth to verify LEGAL birth and citizenship IS ON the Certificate of Birth....I don't know how else to put it...?

What is it on the original that you want? Do you want the name of the hospital? Do you want to see the signatures on it? WHAT is it on the original that you believe will be the smoking gun on Obama being born in Kenya?

Are you just frivolously throwing out a bunch of crud and hoping something will stick?

Care

the only thing missing from the State of Hawaii's computer generated, then NOTORIZED certificate of Birth is the hospital in which the child was born.

The hospital is PRIVATE information and NONE of your business. Everything on the Hawaiian notorized certificate of birth to verify LEGAL birth and citizenship IS ON the Certificate of Birth....I don't know how else to put it...?

What is it on the original that you want? Do you want the name of the hospital? Do you want to see the signatures on it? WHAT is it on the original that you believe will be the smoking gun on Obama being born in Kenya?

Are you just frivolously throwing out a bunch of crud and hoping something will stick?

Care

too funny, everytime i show you guys that you're wrong on the law, you become rabid and come at me with claims i'm just throwing crap up. all i'm doing is pointing out your errors and the stupidity of obama not releasing it. i don't a rip if you think the hospital is private (i fail to see how), mccain provided his and even more private records in order to do his best to shut people up and put it behind him so people and he could focus on other issues. i have no idea what is on the original form and i have never claimed any speculation of what may be on there. what you and yours problem is, you get so defensive when i point out your factual errors of law and when i ask why obama wouldn't simply be transparent as promised and take 10 minutes and $10 to do his best to shut people up and move on.

look at some of the replies about his certificate. many are from folks who believe the issue of his citizenship is a non issue, however, they are intrigued as to why he wouldn't simply provide a copy of the original. i'm one of those people. from the beginning i've maintained this is a non issue and that he is a citizen. as time went on and obama fought in court and claim american citizens do not have standing to request evidence of a presidential candidate's constitutional eligibility....i began to wonder what was really going on. obama promised to fight all smears....welll....he is NOT fighting the smear that "something" is on his original birth certificate. i also debate this topic because i wholly believe american citizens should have standing to request such evidence, and the best evidence would be a copy of the original.

all i've done is point out facts and to question why he doesn't release it. i'm sorry you feel so defensive of obama that you can't rationally see why someone would point out the law and reasonably wonder why obama is not releasing a copy of the original in light of all the people who have requested it. it is irrelevent whether you or someone else thinks it will help or not, if he releases a copy of the original, it wipes out the vast majority of the issues surrounding his birth.

Last edited:
The release of the original Zapruder film sure did clear up the Kennedy asassination, didn't it?

And the moon landing video cleared up that whole conspiracy?

And 9/11? The more stuff the government released, the more that conspiracy died out, right?

And Roswell? That FOIA request finally came through. Hundreds of documents released. Cleared all that up, didn't it?

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion has repeatedly been proven as a hoax and a forgery. That was money and time well spent, huh?

There is not a conspiracy theory in history that has ever been put to rest by producing evidence. This has nothing to do with any conspiracies, it has to do with the mind of conspiracy nuts. Most intelligent people understand that no amount of proof will kill a conspiracy theory. In fact, it has been shown time and time again that engaging these nuts only causes them to dig in deeper, invest more of their credibilty and demand even more proof when there is none left and no reason to doubt the evidence presented. The Obama team knows better to engage this non sense any further. Producing a COPY of the original only give the nut balls more to work with.

people like sweet willy are why so many who originally thought this a non issue are starting to wonder....other so called conspiracies have zero bearing on this one....yet, you so vigoriously try to make it so and so vigoriously try to pass off as fact that producing a copy of the original would do nothing when the FACTS actually are the people who originally thought this a non issue NOW wonder why he is trying so hard to not release the original.

the sweet willies of the world do nothing to quell this issue, they only inflame it with their bullshit rhetoric.

people like sweet willy are why so many who originally thought this a non issue are starting to wonder....other so called conspiracies have zero bearing on this one....yet, you so vigoriously try to make it so and so vigoriously try to pass off as fact that producing a copy of the original would do nothing when the FACTS actually are the people who originally thought this a non issue NOW wonder why he is trying so hard to not release the original.

the sweet willies of the world do nothing to quell this issue, they only inflame it with their bullshit rhetoric.

And mark my words, one day the original will be released. And you will claim it to be a fake. Rush and pals have already laid the ground work claiming that Obama's trip to see his dying grandmother is Hawaii was actually a trip to take care of the BC situation.

Barak Obama killed his own grandmother to cover this conspiracy!

You heard it here first, nut balls.

And yes Yurt, if I can inflame those that are mentally deficient enough to buy into conspiracy BS, I feel like it is a public service to get you out here in the open. We like to see you coming.

[I know they don't. But it sure would help to see some of you smack these morons down sometime, instead of leaving it up to the rest of us. Your silence might as well be agreement. And I KNOW most of you aren't that stupid. In fact, didn't Gunny say that this subject was destined for The Lame Zone?

Gunny says what the lame zone is for:

Everyone can read it so they can see how fucking lame it is, but only staff can post in the forum.

I'm sick of threads that say "Bush lied ..." or "Obama is a Muslim and wasn't born in the US."

And believe it or not, I am MORE offended by so-called conservatives acting like leftwingnuts than I am leftwingnuts acting like themselves. I don't expect better of THEM.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/77014-what-is-the-lame-zone-2.html

It's a new category, listed just below The Flame Zone. You can't post there once it lands there, but you can read all the prior comments. It's USMB's too-absurd-to-fit-anywhere-else wastebasket.

[quote-Yurt]too funny, everytime i show you guys that you're wrong on the law, you become rabid and come at me with claims i'm just throwing crap up. all i'm doing is pointing out your errors and the stupidity of obama not releasing it.[/quote]

By now, Obama has probably said privately that he won't produce any other identifying documents on principle alone, because of the rabidly stupid claims made by rabidly stupid people. He likes to think the American people are above that.

Where can you go and take possesion of your original birth certificate? Give me the location and I'll call that county clerk myself. Till you are willing to provide THAT info...shut the fuck up.

I've got a certified copy of my original Birth Cert... It list the exact, time, date and location of my birth and bears the public seal of the State, a notary witness and bears the name and signature of the attending physician.

What Hussein has provided is NOT a certified copy of the original...

Now all I am asking for is a document which simply PROVES through the customary format, that this individual was BORN ON US SOIL AND MEETS THE CONSTITUTIONAL PREREQUISITE FOR THE OFFICE HE NOW HOLDS.

That is NOT an unreasonable request, by ANY stretch of the leftist imagination...

If he is a naturally born Citizen of the US... FINE BY ME!

Just produce the document which demonstrates such; and the tortured attempts of the sychophants who would attest to a 'record of live birth' or that THEY'VE SEEN THE DOCUMENT, wherein they DO NOT SAY THAT THE DOCUMENT THAT THEY'VE SEEN IS A US BIRTH CERTIFICATION... is not IT.

hawaii-birth-certificate-1963.jpg

THAT is the long form... notice the distinction... location, time, attending physician... Name of Hospital, location of hospital and so on...

I'm looking right at it PI and ONLY the hospital information is not available on the short form, which is something that is personal and none of anyone else's business other than the State's to verify his birth?

There is absolutely NOTHING on that original form that is not certified on the short form....there is no place to list the birth in a foreign country on the long form??? SO WHAT IS IT that you are freaking out over?

Care

Well, there's the hopsital, the attending physician and the notary who originally certified it...

As far as it being personal, ITS ALL PERSONAL... and one is entitled to keep such private, RIGHT UP TO THE POINT THAT THEY RUN FOR PUBLIC OFFICE... particularly where the facts surrounding their birth is restricted by Constitutional thresholds...

Such is my business, as I am a citizen who will be governed by this individual.

That such is sufficient for you, is fine with me... but that is IRRELEVANT TO MY CLAIM.

I do not believe that it is reasonable for the President of the US to withhold such information; particularly given that most of his young life was spent overseas; and where he was identified with and trained in the religion which has in large measure declared war with and is presently AT WAR with the US...

Frankly, Care, your argument is absurd on its face. You've not a damn thing to offer accept a computer generated form which can be created by ANYONE with a couple of hours... and that The Lord of the Idiots: King Hussein of the US has had his birth records SEALED, is all ANYONE needs to recognize that PRESIDENT HUSSEIN AND THE GOVERNOR OF HAWAII HAVE CONSPIRED TO WITHOLD THE BIRTH-RECORDS OF THE KING FROM THE PUBLIC.

As Yurt has pointed out ad nauseum, all the boy has to do is to produce the records and that would be it.

The fact is that HE has created the issue... NO ONE ELSE, is responsible for this. And there is NOTHING UNREASONABLE about wanting to know that the man who feels that he is entitled to change the entire economic construct of the US is CONSTITUTIONAL QUALFIED TO DO SO!

But is if VERY TELLING that you feel that innuendo and inferences drawn from that innuendo is sufficient to qualify the boy.

Forum List

Back