9/11 Never Happened

Geeezus.... Reminds me of a chic I debate on another board. Has the audacity to announce "I don't need context. All I need is YouTube"

Oh for crying out loud peeps!

It is SATIRE! If you've ever watched any of the "conspiracy" vids about 9/11 being an 'inside job' you would get it!

tell those families of the people in the Towers and the Firemen Police men and other emergency personal that died that day,
Tell the Military and civilian personal in the Pentagon Families
Tell the members of flight 93's Families
that this is all a hoax
what a jack ass

tell those families of the people in the Towers and the Firemen Police men and other emergency personal that died that day,
that this is all a hoax
what a jack ass

The person that made this vid isn't making fun of those people, he is making fun of those that think 9/11 is an 'inside job'-and of all their youtube videos out there to try and prove their case.

that this is all a hoax
what a jack ass

The person that made this vid isn't making fun of those people, he is making fun of those that think 9/11 is an 'inside job'-and of all their youtube videos out there to try and prove their case.

I just watched the video and I'm sitting here laughing at myself
for over reacting
but at the same time I've gotten into to some heated debates
with people who actually believe this crap
Thanks once again Zulu

that this is all a hoax
what a jack ass

for over reacting
Thanks once again Zulu

You are welcome! You will see, sometimes humor is the best revenge! ;)

that this is all a hoax
what a jack ass

for over reacting
Thanks once again Zulu

That'l learn ya

Oh for crying out loud peeps!

It is SATIRE! If you've ever watched any of the "conspiracy" vids about 9/11 being an 'inside job' you would get it!

Hmm.... Could it be that some don't bother watchin'? Seein' as it was put in the "Conspiracy Theories" category, and all. Then along comes someone to 'splain it to them? :eusa_doh:

Of course a better conspiracy theory is based on the belief that the World Trade Center never existed.

It would follow that people were beginning to notice that it wasn't there, and that's why they had to fake its destruction.

Of course a better conspiracy theory is based on the belief that the World Trade Center never existed.

It would follow that people were beginning to notice that it wasn't there, and that's why they had to fake its destruction.

:rofl:

that this is all a hoax
what a jack ass

we know it was an inside job.unlike you bush dupes,we dont ignore facts.witness testimonys,and film footage and unlike you all,we dont go into it only seeing what we want to see.:rolleyes:

that this is all a hoax
what a jack ass

we know it was an inside job.unlike you bush dupes,we dont ignore facts.witness testimonys,and film footage and unlike you all,we dont go into it only seeing what we want to see.:rolleyes:

Yes, I'm a Bush Dupe! I think that should be my new sig! :clap2:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tell me then, where are all the people that were on the plane in Pennsylvania? :eusa_whistle:

yeah he should do that so he can see how you bush dupes bury your heads in the sand and ignore facts that prove it was an inside job.

What does a garden hedge have to do with this?

yeah he should do that so he can see how you bush dupes bury your heads in the sand and ignore facts that prove it was an inside job.
yet you have never posted a single fact that establishes that

Forum List

Back