25,000,000 Reward for Obama's Birth Certificate

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vMjg_bbsNg]YouTube - 25,000,000 Reward for Obama's Birth Certificate[/ame]

I am going to have to address this whole idea in a way that I have yet to have seen it expressed. However, that does not mean that it has not been addressed this way somewhere.

I personally believe that Mr. Obama is not who we think he is. I believe he actually is fixed in the history of America, and the world. I believe he actually is a Judas. I believe the things he must do, he must do swiftly, and he is certainly doing that.

Just a personal opinion.

Wonderful! Another thread about his BC.

Wouldn't need to be if he would just show it and as the man said why not show the diploma and transcripts?

Priceless!!! :clap2:

No if there is a 25,000,000 reward why isnt someone just showing the one that was alraedy presented .... because its worthless!

Last edited:

Wouldn't need to be if he would just show it and as the man said why not show the diploma and transcripts?

No if there is a 25,000,000 reward why isnt someone just showing the one that was alraedy presented .... because its worthless!

Diploma and transcripts? Wtf? Where is THAT in the constitution???

hmmm, gee, then i wonder why you liberal morons were demanding it of Bush
:lol:
hypocrites

hmmm, gee, then i wonder why you liberal morons were demanding it of Bush
:lol:
hypocrites

Who was demanding it from Bush?? Who cares what people do in their 20s and 30s?

I was reading where one guy suggested we wrap Obama's birth certificate around a Louisville slugger and bash these people in the head with it. Then ask them if it is real. I'm not sure they would concede.

This damn thing has been beat to death. The birth certificate was released, examined and certified to be real. His birth announcement was found in a Hawaiian news paper. The poor lady who has the job of answering all the nut jobs who inquire about this simply can't answer every conspiracy whacko and right wing nut ball that calls her.

No one has any intention of ever paying this money. If you beleive this crap I'll sell you George Washington's wooden teeth.

I was reading where one guy suggested we wrap Obama's birth certificate around a Louisville slugger and bash these people in the head with it. Then ask them if it is real. I'm not sure they would concede.

This damn thing has been beat to death. The birth certificate was released, examined and certified to be real. His birth announcement was found in a Hawaiian news paper. The poor lady who has the job of answering all the nut jobs who inquire about this simply can't answer every conspiracy whacko and right wing nut ball that calls her.

No one has any intention of ever paying this money. If you beleive this crap I'll sell you George Washington's wooden teeth.

Creative and productive idea. :razz:

$25,000,000 to see the BC? Anyone could get a copy of it and bring the announcement for good measure and collect.

Unless of course these wingnut extremist cons plan on reneging under a lot of trumped up criteria they already have on a talking point list somewhere.

Creative and productive idea. :razz:

$25,000,000 to see the BC? Anyone could get a copy of it and bring the announcement for good measure and collect.

Unless of course these wingnut extremist cons plan on reneging under a lot of trumped up criteria they already have on a talking point list somewhere.

The reward is bogus. They would absolutely reneg on the deal. Anyhone with half a brain knows this isn't genuine.

And what are the details of the alleged birth certificate released by the Obama campaign?

A birth certificate shows where a person was born....a Hawaiin newspaper announcement does not prove location...

....and where exactly is the American hospital that has a plaque on its wall proudly claiming to be the birthplace of BO? and who was the doctor?

....let's have some solid, believable details...

And what are the details of the alleged birth certificate released by the Obama campaign?

A birth certificate shows where a person was born....a Hawaiin newspaper announcement does not prove location...

....and where exactly is the American hospital that has a plaque on its wall proudly claiming to be the birthplace of BO? and who was the doctor?

....let's have some solid, believable details...

Here's the solid deatails: You're a nut ball.

This birth certificate has been examined, certified by Hawaiian officials, photoed, scanned and posted all over the place. It has been accepted for his marriage license, drivers license, the disciplinary board of the Supreme Court.

To imply that this is not the birth certificate of the President of the United States is to imply a conspiracy that reaches all the way back to 1961, that somehow someone knew that one day this man would need this birth certificate to the president in 2009, it then fooled every government agency over all these years that ever needed to see the mans birth certificate.

The fact is, the only agency that can certify this birth certificate to be a "certified copy" is the agency in Hawaii charged with keeping birth records. The original is held there, and it stays there, forever. No one is allowed to take the state's copy of the certificate. The person or a family member may request a certified copy.

In this case, so many nut balls, like yourself, were pestering the living daylights out of the people who have answered and answered and answered this question, that they had to seal the damned thing so that they could actuall go about the job of keeping the state records of births. The State of Hawaii simply can not and should not hire the army of people it would take to address every single nut ball that has called the department and will continue to call for the next 4 years. And even if they did, NO ONE WOULD LISTEN. IT WOULD STILL BE A CONSPIRACY BECAUSE YOU ARE A NUT BALL CONSPIRACY THEORIST AND THAT IS WHAT NUT BALL CONSPIRACY THEORIST DO.

obama birth certificate has never been photocopied and released....that is a bald face lie....it is a typed/computer generated copy that serves only as prima facie evidence....the original has never been released

obama birth certificate has never been photocopied and released....that is a bald face lie....it is a typed/computer generated copy that serves only as prima facie evidence....the original has never been released
the State of HI doesn't release the original long form BC
what you've seen is what they do release

I am going to have to address this whole idea in a way that I have yet to have seen it expressed. However, that does not mean that it has not been addressed this way somewhere.

I personally believe that Mr. Obama is not who we think he is. I believe he actually is fixed in the history of America, and the world. I believe he actually is a Judas. I believe the things he must do, he must do swiftly, and he is certainly doing that.

Just a personal opinion.

Now get your little tin hat out.:lol:

Good God, the fruitcakes are really getting ripe! What a pathetic bunch of losers you people are. President Obama won the election fair and square. The American Citizen was fed up with Conservative incompetance, lies, and corruption. 365 electorial votes. 60 Dem Senetors. 265 Dem Reps. Don't you guys get the message? Nobody believes any of your shit anymore!

It is a certified copy.

the State of HI doesn't release the original long form BC
what you've seen is what they do release

Bingo. This is the same thing that anyone from Hawaii has for a birth certificate. We have plenty of Hawaiians on the record stating that they're BC's are exactly the same.

Forum List

Back