25,000,000 Reward for Obama's Birth Certificate

additionally, hawaii has stated that the original is on file, thus available and there is zero evidence to suggest it cannot be photocopied by a request from obama or someone who has a tangible interest for a mere $10......

One last thing Yurt, this law isn't about the public access to records. This is obviously about the state being able to preserve it's own records with photostatic copies, microfilm etc, when records become old, too old to be "consulted". There is nothing there about handinmg out or copying originals for the public. You get a certified copy.

you ignorant ass....read my post above this and show me where i ever said ANYONE is entitled to the original....if you bother to read, you will see i have always maintained obama can order a COPY of the original....

No, he can't. He fills out a form, like everyone else and the department makes the same certificate for everyone. Again, this is not a request that the department will accept. Go to the Health Department site, download the forms and tell where you can request a copy of the long form. You can't. You're stuck on this conspiracy theory and it will consume you and you'll be talking out of your ass like lookout soon.

§338-19 Photostatic or typewritten copies of records. The department of health is authorized to prepare typewritten, photostatic, or microphotographic copies of any records and files in its office, which by reason of age, usage, or otherwise are in such condition that they can no longer be conveniently consulted or used without danger of serious injury or destruction thereof, and to certify to the correctness of such copies. The typewritten, photostatic, or microphotographic copies shall be competent evidence in all courts of the State with like force and effect as the original.

additionally, hawaii has stated that the original is on file, thus available and there is zero evidence to suggest it cannot be photocopied by a request from obama or someone who has a tangible interest for a mere $10......

One last thing Yurt, this law isn't about the public access to records. This is obviously about the state being able to preserve it's own records with photostatic copies, microfilm etc, when records become old, too old to be "consulted". There is nothing there about handinmg out or copying originals for the public. You get a certified copy.

Ok. Please get a clue. You are talking about TWO different documents. A certified copy of Obama's birth certificate would be a copy of whatever they have in the vault. The document put out by the Obama campaign was a Certification of Live Birth. This is not that hard.

you ignorant ass....read my post above this and show me where i ever said ANYONE is entitled to the original....if you bother to read, you will see i have always maintained obama can order a COPY of the original....

No, he can't. He fills out a form, like everyone else and the department makes the same certificate for everyone. Again, this is not a request that the department will accept. Go to the Health Department site, download the forms and tell where you can request a copy of the long form. You can't. You're stuck on this conspiracy theory and it will consume you and you'll be talking out of your ass like lookout soon.

you are absolutely dead wrong....a copy of the birth certificate is right there in the statutes i provided you, NOT obama's certification, but a copy of the certificate. good lord....you've go to be shitting that you actually think someone cannot request a copy of the original on file

This is so dumb.

Has not a single conspiracy nut ball thought about having a Hawaiian make this simple request for a photo copy of their long form, original BC? Why are there not a few hundred copies of long form, Hawaii BCs being paraded around to prove how simple it is to get one, for the mere fee of $10, as Yurt claims? Are the nut balls so slow they haven't even thought about this tactic?

No, the Hawaiian Health Dept. doesn't do what these nut balls claim they will do for $10. If they did, the nut balls would have already been flying that flag. Instead, what we have are a ton of native Hawaiians who have produced their BCs and said, "Hey, mine looks just like Obama's."

So Yurt, it should be easy enough, and cheap enough, according to you, to get an anti Obama Hawaiian to pay $10 and then show the world how easy it is, and that in fact, the Hawaiian Heaklth Department will issue one of these copies that you claim they do in fact, issue.

That is an easy mission. Takes no lawyers, no big money. You, one Hawaiian and $10. Go get it.

sweet willy....

so effing easy...i just called the office and absolutely verified that a long form, which is a copy of the original, can in fact be ordered and as of 2001 what is needed is permission from the hawaii registrar

pwned....2 minute phone call

sweet willy....

so effing easy...i just called the office and absolutely verified that a long form, which is a copy of the original, can in fact be ordered and as of 2001 what is needed is permission from the hawaii registrar

Yurt, why don't the nut balls have evidence of this posted everywhere for all to see? If you will make a phone call, why won't you look up a Hawaiian sympathizer and spend $10?

Why won't you? This is a matter of vital national security. Do it for your country.

sweet willy....

Yurt, why don't the nut balls have evidence of this posted everywhere for all to see? If you will make a phone call, why won't you look up a Hawaiian sympathizer and spend $10?

Why won't you? This is a matter of vital national security. Do it for your country.

get over it dude...OLD NEWS!! move on.....this shit has been thrown out of virtually EVERY court it has been taken to and why? it has no merit to stand on, he is a legal citizen and is president so get the fuck over it and move on...wow you guys are lame!

sweet willy....

call them yourself...the reason no one else is worried about is, because no one else disputes that obama can order a copy of the original.

i give you my word i called them. it was busy, hung up, called back, rang and answered after a few rings, asked whether it is possible to get a copy of the long form and the kind lady informed me that YES, you can and then mentioned the new 2001 rule about having to have the registrars permission (2 minutes). now, you wanted evidence and i went one step further and talked directly to the office in HI....so it is your turn to provide evidence that obama cannot in fact request a copy of the long form....

sweet willy....

get over it dude...OLD NEWS!! move on.....this shit has been thrown out of virtually EVERY court it has been taken to and why? it has no merit to stand on, he is a legal citizen and is president so get the fuck over it and move on...wow you guys are lame!

Don't confuse me with these nut balls. I know this stuff is bullshit.

The certification presented by Obama is accepted, under law, as evidence of live birth in the state of Hawaii. End of story.

Unless you're a conspiracy nut ball. I'm coming back tonight for a bed time story about the Kennedy assasination.

The certification presented by Obama is accepted, under law, as evidence of live birth in the state of Hawaii. End of story.

Unless you're a conspiracy nut ball. I'm coming back tonight for a bed time story about the Kennedy assasination.

you're right, it is ONLY prima facie evidence, it is not conclusive evidence....see why obama's failure to simply request the a copy of the original is so silly, sweet willy....it would take him minutes and $10 to put this nonsense behind him....

i know you don't think so, but i know plenty of people that ONLY wonder about this because of his refusal to produce a copy of the original and i am willing to wager money that the majority are only interested because of his refusal to obtain a copy of the original...

haha...ok, sorry man, did not mean to lump you in with the others...I cant believe people are still on this!

you're right, it is ONLY prima facie evidence, it is not conclusive evidence....see why obama's failure to simply request the a copy of the original is so silly, sweet willy....it would take him minutes and $10 to put this nonsense behind him....

i know you don't think so, but i know plenty of people that ONLY wonder about this because of his refusal to produce a copy of the original and i am willing to wager money that the majority are only interested because of his refusal to obtain a copy of the original...

He doesn't have to. Live with it.

what they really should do, if a long form copy is legally available(it's my understanding that it isnt), is file a FOIA request.
that would be able to bypass most state laws.
if they can find a sympathetic judge anyway.

He doesn't have to. Live with it.

wow, that really puts end to that....

nanananaa, he doesn't have to.... :cuckoo:

what they really should do, if a long form copy is legally available(it's my understanding that it isnt), is file a FOIA request.
that would be able to bypass most state laws.
if they can find a sympathetic judge anyway.

i called them, took two minutes, and i they can, with the registrar's permission....i am not sure FOIA would trump this personal privacy law, if it did, i am sure berg or these other lawsuits would have done it by now

you people SERIOUSLY need to get over this complete BULLSHIT and move on with your lives, the man is a legal US citizen and is president, it has been thrown out of every court it has been taken to, because there is NO legal merit for it to stand on!

I'll "get over it" the next time I visit Hawaii and take a look at the plaque depicting Obama the Magnificent's birthplace....wherever it is....you Dims should know.....what was the name of that hospital again.....?

sweet willy....

Nice going Yurt!!!

sweet willy....

Yeah...Good thinking...Just move on! The government is currupt...just move on
The gulf of tonkin...so what, just move on.
The U.S.S. Liberty...so what...just move on.
Waco, so what, just move on.
Ruby Ridge, so what, just move on.
w.t.c. 7 and the twin towers, so what, just move on.
No wmd's, so what , just move on.
No more Habeas Corpus, so what...just move on.
No more Posse comatatis, so what...just move on.
Bush lied and people died...so what...just move on.
Flouride is toxic poison...so what...just move on.
Secret government society...so what...just move on.
North American Union...so what...just move on.
The total destruction of our constitution and bill of rights...so what...just move on.
New World Order...so what...just move on.
Soon there will be no where to move on to! You will be in a fascist dictatorship, watched every second of every day and told just what to do and when to do it...No more freedom. You will be caught right between your ignorance and your denial with no where to go except to your death as a slave to the New World Order. But hey...so what...just move on.
Here are some movies you might want to see on youtube for free...
The Obama Deception.
Truth Rising.
Endgame.
terrorstorm.
loose change 2nd edition. while you are at it look up nano thermite.
painful deceptions.
In their own words.
911 mysteries.
Improbable collapse.
Fabled enemies.
Dark secrets Bohemian grove.
Police state 2000
and while you are at it you might want to read these unimportant things that we just need to move on about.
NSPD 51
HSPD 20
PATRIOT ACT I&II
MIAC REPORT
DHS REPORT
PHOENIX REPORT
Alas you probably won't because you just want to MOVE ON!

Forum List

Back