25,000,000 Reward for Obama's Birth Certificate

Yurt and Lookout. What a pair.

Which one of you gets the brain on week ends?

translation:

yurt proved me wrong on everything i have debated in this thread, so i will insult him and hope my adoring fans take this as i am right and he wrong....

:eusa_boohoo:

The White House is occupied by a man named Barak Obama. You lose.

Better luck next conspiracy.

you haven't read a thing i've said....this isn't about whether or not he is a citizen, this is about your claim he can't provide the long copy and that why the hell doesn't he provide it and end this BS....i am virtually positive he is a citizen. i am ticked that mr. transparent will not shut people up by spending 5 minutes and $10 to order a copy of the original. i am pissed that he uses the courts to tell citizens that you and I do not have standing to challenge whether or not a presidential candidate is constitutionally eligible for office. that you and i do not have power to make sure candidates are complying with the constitution is outright disturbing....but of course, since its a DEM in office, "i lose" and "you win"....about the lamest response i've had from someone....

your immature attitude is puzzling. i've given you law to refute your claims, you challenged me to find a hawaiian, i did one better, i call the office directly and then give you the info and what is your reply:

you lose, he is in office

i mean really, is this the way you debate, because i'll just ignore you and won't ever spend 2 minutes calling HI to verify a fact you refuted at essentially YOUR request....you droned on about taking 10 minutes to find someone to get a copy of their long form, you claimed thats all it takes, it took me 2 minutes, i challenged you to take the two minutes to call as i did and you wussed out after ragging on others for not taking 10 minutes to find a hawaiin to get their long form, i went to the horse's mouth and you wussed out....

now somebody kicked me for spending the time to write this....oh well, i was bored

Last edited:
translation:

yurt proved me wrong on everything i have debated in this thread, so i will insult him and hope my adoring fans take this as i am right and he wrong....

you haven't read a thing i've said....this isn't about whether or not he is a citizen, this is about your claim he can't provide the long copy and that why the hell doesn't he provide it and end this BS....i am virtually positive he is a citizen. i am ticked that mr. transparent will not shut people up by spending 5 minutes and $10 to order a copy of the original. i am pissed that he uses the courts to tell citizens that you and I do not have standing to challenge whether or not a presidential candidate is constitutionally eligible for office. that you and i do not have power to make sure candidates are complying with the constitution is outright disturbing....but of course, since its a DEM in office, "i lose" and "you win"....about the lamest response i've had from someone....

your immature attitude is puzzling. i've given you law to refute your claims, you challenged me to find a hawaiian, i did one better, i call the office directly and then give you the info and what is your reply:

i mean really, is this the way you debate, because i'll just ignore you and won't ever spend 2 minutes calling HI to verify a fact you refuted at essentially YOUR request....you droned on about taking 10 minutes to find someone to get a copy of their long form, you claimed thats all it takes, it took me 2 minutes, i challenged you to take the two minutes to call as i did and you wussed out after ragging on others for not taking 10 minutes to find a hawaiin to get their long form, i went to the horse's mouth and you wussed out....

now somebody kicked me for spending the time to write this....oh well, i was bored

Yurt you refuse to concede the obvious facts here. This entire notion of putting anything "to bed" about this is futile and you damn well know it. It matters not one bit if a photo copy of the long form was released. You nut balls would claim the pictures of it on the internet were fake, the people who got to actually hold it would claim a photo copy can be faked and the bare fact is that every nut ball out there is not allowed to hold the original. And even then there would still be nut balls claiming conspiracy reaching back to sometime in 1968 when Obama's parents were procreating.

Any competent person even vaguely familiar with politics knows that you don't feed this kind of idiocy with any kind of validation what so ever. The matter is settled, the BC provided is legal for everything from a drivers license to the presidency of the US.

But please, go on. I do enjoy seeing the inner workings of the paranoid nut ball mind. Maybe even Lookout will pleasure us with another nut ball rant.

Wonderful! Another thread about his BC.

Wouldn't need to be if he would just show it and as the man said why not show the diploma and transcripts?

Priceless!!! :clap2:

No if there is a 25,000,000 reward why isnt someone just showing the one that was alraedy presented .... because its worthless!

Are you people really this ignorant? I tell ya what sparky...See if you can go and get YOUR original birth certificate. Ya can't. All you can get is some version of a copy.

Think I am lying? Call the county clerk of your own birth requesting the original BC and prove me wrong. Then come back here and apologize for being such a neo con tool.

Wonderful! Another thread about his BC.

Wouldn't need to be if he would just show it and as the man said why not show the diploma and transcripts?

No if there is a 25,000,000 reward why isnt someone just showing the one that was alraedy presented .... because its worthless!

Are you people really this ignorant? I tell ya what sparky...See if you can go and get YOUR original birth certificate. Ya can't. All you can get is some version of a copy.

Think I am lying? Call the county clerk of your own birth requesting the original BC and prove me wrong. Then come back here and apologize for being such a neo con tool.

Some of these nut balls seem to understand that you can't have the original. For some reason though, they think a photo copy og the original is going to put this whole debate to rest. A photo copy is going to convince these nut balls that there is no conspiracy. A photo copy? The easiest thing to fake of all the options. The one option that would open the door to all kinds of speculationa dn even more nut balls. A photo copy is what they expect the President to present. Not something with a seal, not something with an official stamp, not something that thousands of Hawaiians can look at and say "that looks just like mine." They think the President of the US is going to present a photo copy as proof. A photo copy that almost no agency will accept as proof of anything. Can't get a drivers license with it, can't get married, but you can be president with a photo copy, these nut balls seem to think.

Nut balls.

Some of these nut balls seem to understand that you can't have the original. For some reason though, they think a photo copy og the original is going to put this whole debate to rest. A photo copy is going to convince these nut balls that there is no conspiracy. A photo copy? The easiest thing to fake of all the options. The one option that would open the door to all kinds of speculationa dn even more nut balls. A photo copy is what they expect the President to present. Not something with a seal, not something with an official stamp, not something that thousands of Hawaiians can look at and say "that looks just like mine." They think the President of the US is going to present a photo copy as proof. A photo copy that almost no agency will accept as proof of anything. Can't get a drivers license with it, can't get married, but you can be president with a photo copy, these nut balls seem to think.

Nut balls.

Where can you go and take possesion of your original birth certificate? Give me the location and I'll call that county clerk myself. Till you are willing to provide THAT info...shut the fuck up.

Nut balls.

Where can you go and take possesion of your original birth certificate? Give me the location and I'll call that county clerk myself. Till you are willing to provide THAT info...shut the fuck up.

You can't. I think you're talking to the wrong guy. I know you can't have the original. What these guys are asking for is a photo copy of the original. A stinking photo copy.

translation:

OWNED!

ROFLMNAO... Devastation... "OH THE HUMANITY!" And of course... "Oh! Now THATS gonna leave a mark!..."

OWNED!

ROFLMNAO... Devastation... "OH THE HUMANITY!" And of course... "Oh! Now THATS gonna leave a mark!..."

I think the best thing about leaving this topic out there is that we get the nut balls to come to it like flies on shit.

The other day I ran into a Martian. I'm not sure if it was a he or a she Martian, but they asked me if all people on the planet were as dumb as Americans? I asked why they thought such a thing? And they explained that given the economy, healthcare, jobs, and the environment, they couldn't figure out what the heck the debate over a birth certificate was about, it just didn't make sense to them.

So I tried to explain it was partisan republicans who had lost the last election, and other nuts of all sizes and shapes, when the Martian's face lit up. Oh, they said, I see, we had those same people when our planet bloomed and was alive as yours is today, eventually they destroyed it all. I tried to get the Martian to explain more, but they said they would have to look in another solar system because we were surely doomed with this many dumb people.

Nut balls.

I've got a certified copy of my original Birth Cert... It list the exact, time, date and location of my birth and bears the public seal of the State, a notary witness and bears the name and signature of the attending physician.

What Hussein has provided is NOT a certified copy of the original...

Now all I am asking for is a document which simply PROVES through the customary format, that this individual was BORN ON US SOIL AND MEETS THE CONSTITUTIONAL PREREQUISITE FOR THE OFFICE HE NOW HOLDS.

That is NOT an unreasonable request, by ANY stretch of the leftist imagination...

If he is a naturally born Citizen of the US... FINE BY ME!

Just produce the document which demonstrates such; and the tortured attempts of the sychophants who would attest to a 'record of live birth' or that THEY'VE SEEN THE DOCUMENT, wherein they DO NOT SAY THAT THE DOCUMENT THAT THEY'VE SEEN IS A US BIRTH CERTIFICATION... is not IT.

hawaii-birth-certificate-1963.jpg

THAT is the long form... notice the distinction... location, time, attending physician... Name of Hospital, location of hospital and so on...

The other day I ran into a Martian. I'm not sure if it was a he or a she Martian, but they asked me if all people on the planet were as dumb as Americans? I asked why they thought such a thing? And they explained that given the economy, healthcare, jobs, and the environment, they couldn't figure out what the heck the debate over a birth certificate was about, it just didn't make sense to them.

So I tried to explain it was partisan republicans who had lost the last election, and other nuts of all sizes and shapes, when the Martian's face lit up. Oh, they said, I see, we had those same people when our planet bloomed and was alive as yours is today, eventually they destroyed it all. I tried to get the Martian to explain more, but they said they would have to look in another solar system because we were surely doomed with this many dumb people.

Most republicans don't believe the birth certificate conspiracy theory, you dumb fuck.

Most republicans don't believe the birth certificate conspiracy theory, you dumb fuck.

But most BC conspiracy theorist are Republicans.

Of course.

not so
most are the independent/libertarian types(thats not saying all indy/libertarian types believe it)

Nut balls.

I've got a certified copy of my original Birth Cert... It list the exact, time, date and location of my birth and bears the public seal of the State, a notary witness and bears the name and signature of the attending physician.

What Hussein has provided is NOT a certified copy of the original...

Now all I am asking for is a document which simply PROVES through the customary format, that this individual was BORN ON US SOIL AND MEETS THE CONSTITUTIONAL PREREQUISITE FOR THE OFFICE HE NOW HOLDS.

That is NOT an unreasonable request, by ANY stretch of the leftist imagination...

If he is a naturally born Citizen of the US... FINE BY ME!

Just produce the document which demonstrates such; and the tortured attempts of the sychophants who would attest to a 'record of live birth' or that THEY'VE SEEN THE DOCUMENT, wherein they DO NOT SAY THAT THE DOCUMENT THAT THEY'VE SEEN IS A US BIRTH CERTIFICATION... is not IT.

hawaii-birth-certificate-1963.jpg

THAT is the long form... notice the distinction... location, time, attending physician... Name of Hospital, location of hospital and so on...

I'm looking right at it PI and ONLY the hospital information is not available on the short form, which is something that is personal and none of anyone else's business other than the State's to verify his birth?

There is absolutely NOTHING on that original form that is not certified on the short form....there is no place to list the birth in a foreign country on the long form??? SO WHAT IS IT that you are freaking out over?

Care

Forum List

Back