Your state and who you're voting for?

out in the viborg area

south of sioux falls

about 20 miles from the Missouri River
Ah. I lived up in Brookings. My friend still lives there.
Father was born in Chamberlain, His side of the family is still there.
Never made it there but have heard of it. We lived out there for a few months. Came real close to going back few months ago.
I think the VFW is named after his uncles there.
Caught my first fish when I was 5 or 6 out of the Missouri river. Was a northern Pike.
Funny story,
Everyone was out fishing, all the adults were catching small fish. there was going to be a fish fry that evening.
I tried reeling my line back in and it wouldnt come in, My dad told me I had a snag and he would help me when he reeled in the fish that was on his line, So I put the rod over my shoulder and walked away from the water, pulling the line in as I went. I dragged a 30 some inch Norther Pike onto the shore.
Biggest fish pulled in that day.
That would have been around 1965 or so.

there are some big northern and muskie in those waters

it is why i go there

and for the walleye
Everytime I drive past, I stop and fish that river.
been a few years though, I used to go through about every 2 years. and that whole state is beautiful.

Ah. I lived up in Brookings. My friend still lives there.
Never made it there but have heard of it. We lived out there for a few months. Came real close to going back few months ago.
Caught my first fish when I was 5 or 6 out of the Missouri river. Was a northern Pike.
Funny story,
Everyone was out fishing, all the adults were catching small fish. there was going to be a fish fry that evening.
I tried reeling my line back in and it wouldnt come in, My dad told me I had a snag and he would help me when he reeled in the fish that was on his line, So I put the rod over my shoulder and walked away from the water, pulling the line in as I went. I dragged a 30 some inch Norther Pike onto the shore.

it is why i go there

and for the walleye
been a few years though, I used to go through about every 2 years. and that whole state is beautiful.

maybe we will cross paths up there some time

go out on the river

Funny story,

it is why i go there

and for the walleye

go out on the river
I would certainly be up for that. when I go through I usually head to the KOA in Sheridan for the night before continuing on to Yellowstone. When I am heading to Yellowstone I always go up and stop to see Custer, then continue through Montana.
Coming back from Yellowstone I cut straight across so I can go to Medicine Ball. Its kind of a ritual type thing.
I really just love that part of the country. So open and so beautiful and the people are so much nicer than the ones you find on the coasts.
Heading out again in Spring I think, I have at least one more pull left in the old truck. But this time Im thinking that I will take the whole summer and drive up into Alaska. I want to see Denali (sp)

Funny story,

it is why i go there

and for the walleye

go out on the river
I would certainly be up for that. when I go through I usually head to the KOA in Sheridan for the night before continuing on to Yellowstone. When I am heading to Yellowstone I always go up and stop to see Custer, then continue through Montana.
Coming back from Yellowstone I cut straight across so I can go to Medicine Ball. Its kind of a ritual type thing.
I really just love that part of the country. So open and so beautiful and the people are so much nicer than the ones you find on the coasts.
Heading out again in Spring I think, I have at least one more pull left in the old truck. But this time Im thinking that I will take the whole summer and drive up into Alaska. I want to see Denali (sp)

keep in contact

we like taking new folks out on the river

for a day of awesome walleye fishing

Funny story,

it is why i go there

and for the walleye

go out on the river

keep in contact

You ever get to the DC area, maybe we can head out on the bay and let you hook into a 40inch stripe bass.
Thats a whole bunch of fun too.

PA

Johnson/Weld
Aka Clinton!

Nope. Doesn't work that way. I'd rather piss on Trump than vote for him.
You are voting for a clown that doesn't even know what Aleppo,Syria is and his moronic douche bag VP is anti gun nutter who doesn't even know what reciprocity is! How in the holy hell is that a libertarian? Libertarians are NOT anti gun....so either you are a phony or you are for Hillary. The Constitution Candidate is more of a damn libertarian than Johnson/Weld is!

it is why i go there

and for the walleye

go out on the river

keep in contact

You ever get to the DC area, maybe we can head out on the bay and let you hook into a 40inch stripe bass.

that would be fun have a nephew that lives in the Virginia Beach area

I got yard sign in front yard Deplorable for Trump,Trump/Pence 2016 and Hillary for Prison stickers on car and 2 Trump shirts.

Do you wear your Trump shirts while you're cashing your government hand-out check?

Florida

tumblr_oabttdA8cE1uz3hzgo1_500.jpg

go out on the river

keep in contact

I lived in Virginia Beach from 78 until 90.
Still go back often to visit friends. I cant imagine a better place to live when you are in your 20s. always a party going on somewhere. Only thing
I got yard sign in front yard Deplorable for Trump,Trump/Pence 2016 and Hillary for Prison stickers on car and 2 Trump shirts.
you need the Build the Wall Deport them All sticker now.
So many illegals in my area that It makes it pure joy to watch their little scrunched up monkey faces as they drive by and give me dirty looks.

go out on the river

keep in contact

I lived in Virginia Beach from 78 until 90.
Still go back often to visit friends. I cant imagine a better place to live when you are in your 20s. always a party going on somewhere. Only thing
you need the Build the Wall Deport them All sticker now.
So many illegals in my area that It makes it pure joy to watch their little scrunched up monkey faces as they drive by and give me dirty looks.

he loves it there

he has a professional flooring business

i also have some in laws that live in the dc area

the guy air force lifer

getting ready to retire next year

State: drunk
Vote for who: Which ever name is next to the box I hit (assuming I get a box at all)

Forum List

Back