Your state and who you're voting for?

I am in California and voted for Trump and not a single other office. Then I voted straight no ticket on all the initiatives.

Florida

tumblr_oabttdA8cE1uz3hzgo1_500.jpg
Interesting. I THINK you are the first one here to vote for her at least publicly. Eh its a vote Clinton won't get so. I assume that would have been your first pick the dem candidate?

maybe we will cross paths up there some time

go out on the river
I would certainly be up for that. when I go through I usually head to the KOA in Sheridan for the night before continuing on to Yellowstone. When I am heading to Yellowstone I always go up and stop to see Custer, then continue through Montana.
Coming back from Yellowstone I cut straight across so I can go to Medicine Ball. Its kind of a ritual type thing.
I really just love that part of the country. So open and so beautiful and the people are so much nicer than the ones you find on the coasts.
Heading out again in Spring I think, I have at least one more pull left in the old truck. But this time Im thinking that I will take the whole summer and drive up into Alaska. I want to see Denali (sp)

keep in contact

we like taking new folks out on the river

for a day of awesome walleye fishing
You ever get to the DC area, maybe we can head out on the bay and let you hook into a 40inch stripe bass.
Thats a whole bunch of fun too.

that would be fun have a nephew that lives in the Virginia Beach area
I lived in Virginia Beach from 78 until 90.
Still go back often to visit friends. I cant imagine a better place to live when you are in your 20s. always a party going on somewhere. Only thing
I got yard sign in front yard Deplorable for Trump,Trump/Pence 2016 and Hillary for Prison stickers on car and 2 Trump shirts.
you need the Build the Wall Deport them All sticker now.
So many illegals in my area that It makes it pure joy to watch their little scrunched up monkey faces as they drive by and give me dirty looks.
Ha! I'll have to see if my GOP office has one of those.
I am in California and voted for Trump and not a single other office. Then I voted straight no ticket on all the initiatives.
My god....I couldn't imagine living in such a liberal bastion.
I was just thinking that myself.
Of course Maryland is no better. Us americans refer to Maryland as California 2.
California,Illinois,Maryland,New York.

You are voting for a clown that doesn't even know what Aleppo ...

LOL - yeah. Let's 'compare and contrast' Trump and Clinton's neverending list of gaffes and scandals to Johnson's proven track record as a non-partisan leader. You really wanna go there?

LOL - yeah. Let's 'compare and contrast' Trump and Clinton's neverending list of gaffes and scandals to Johnson's proven track record as a non-partisan leader. You really wanna go there?
They both know what and where Aleppo is. Johnson has obviously smoked too much weed.

Heh... that's one point for each of them. Shall we tally up the rest?

It's really kind of hilarious that you mouth-breathers will follow along with these obviously crooked fuckers, yet write off a decent candidate because of an off-hand media meme. Goddamn we have a bunch of idiots in this country.

Interesting. I THINK you are the first one here to vote for her at least publicly. Eh its a vote Clinton won't get so. I assume that would have been your first pick the dem candidate?
I assume that would have been your first pick the dem candidate?

Not necessarily, the democrat party is too far right for my tastes. Though on social issues I have much in common with them.

half dozen relatives in Ohio are going to hold their noses and vote Trump.

The older ones will write someone in.
(they refuse to vote Hillary or Trump)
Then how can you believe trumps going to win if all the trump supporters don't even like it.

I love it trump said he'd appoint anti abortion judges. And 18 year old girl that doesn't vote can't complain.

I'm not voting for either, just like my older brother and sister.

But none of us want to see Hillary win.

It's not a belief, it's a hope.
I don't want to see Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation passed and I don't want to see the judges trump would appoint
Good thing is Trump is NOT your typical republican so doubt much is going to get pass that Ryan and McConnell want passed.

It will be great if McConnell has to move to a broom closet in January and Pelosi once again has the title of Madam Speaker. Then and only then can government on the Federal Level once again function as a deliberative body, not one which votes on every issue on party line alone.

Then how can you believe trumps going to win if all the trump supporters don't even like it.

I love it trump said he'd appoint anti abortion judges. And 18 year old girl that doesn't vote can't complain.

I don't want to see Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation passed and I don't want to see the judges trump would appoint
Good thing is Trump is NOT your typical republican so doubt much is going to get pass that Ryan and McConnell want passed.

It will be great if McConnell has to move to a broom closet in January and Pelosi once again has the title of Madam Speaker. Then and only then can government on the Federal Level once again function as a deliberative body, not one which votes on every issue on party line alone.
Every GOP establishment career politician has been an absolute lapdog for Obama doing everything he has said, you dumb fuck… LOL

Check your fax machine, you seem to have missed a couple of messages.

Pelosi is retiring

They both know what and where Aleppo is. Johnson has obviously smoked too much weed.

It's really kind of hilarious that you mouth-breathers will follow along with these obviously crooked fuckers, yet write off a decent candidate because of an off-hand media meme. Goddamn we have a bunch of idiots in this country.
I know all about Johnson. I voted for his goofy ass in 2012. The simple fact he picked a anti gun nut as his VP was all I needed to know about Johnson. Trump is the perfect response to the last 8 years not 4 years of a moron like Johnson that's just barely different from Obama and Clinton and loves these trade deals that SUCK and loves open borders.

Pelosi is retiring

Really? Does she know this, since you seem to be the only one to state she is?

Pelosi is retiring

Must have had her confused with Boxer.

But this is still laughable, considering her time as Speaker

" Then and only then can government on the Federal Level once again function as a deliberative body, not one which votes on every issue on party line alone."

I assume that would have been your first pick the dem candidate?

Not necessarily, the democrat party is too far right for my tastes. Though on social issues I have much in common with them.
jesus what are you a communist or something? Is Bernie Sanders to far right?

I know all about Johnson. I voted for his goofy ass in 2012. The simple fact he picked a anti gun nut as his VP was all I needed to know about Johnson. Trump is the perfect response to the last 8 years not 4 years of a moron like Johnson that's just barely different from Obama and Clinton and loves these trade deals that SUCK and loves open borders.

Pelosi is retiring

Must have had her confused with Boxer.

But this is still laughable, considering her time as Speaker

" Then and only then can government on the Federal Level once again function as a deliberative body, not one which votes on every issue on party line alone."

I guess you are confused on more than that one issue. You may and probably disagree, but Pelosi was an effective leadere; Bohener/Ryan and McConnell are, to paraphrase Pence, Ideologues, conservatives and Republicans and not representatives of The People.

Forum List

Back