Your state and who you're voting for?

It will be great if McConnell has to move to a broom closet in January and Pelosi once again has the title of Madam Speaker. Then and only then can government on the Federal Level once again function as a deliberative body, not one which votes on every issue on party line alone.
Every GOP establishment career politician has been an absolute lapdog for Obama doing everything he has said, you dumb fuck… LOL
That's just not reality sorry.

I think what you mean is when Republicans finally stopped obstructing?

The Republicans in Congress Are Surrendering to Obama
GOP Establishment have been slaves to Obama, doing whatever he tells them to do, playing dead, rolling over, he tells them to jump they ask how high. Fact
Lol
Have you been paying attention for the passed eight years? Would you Conservatives der could ngress in lock step with the administration? Have you read a headline or glanced at a poll or watched a news segment?

The one thing congress does is provide obstruction. They shut down government in a fit of political pique. They have driven their own approval numbers into the single digits with their obstruction.
Na, The GOP establishment has done everything Obama has ordered them to do. Fact

They nominated a first-class boogeyman to get people to vote for Hillary.

California and Florida ...... My family are solid Hillary. I guarantee Hillary will in Florida and California.
Last Saturday Oct. 15 we celebrated my birthday and my closest confidant birthday here in Palm Spring. Mostly close and extended relatives.
One of my cousin who live in Scottsdale, Az which is a Clinton rally organizer. During the party ( too much red wine ) he stood up on top of the table............
WHO ARE HERE VOTING FOR HILLARY? One of my relatives counted wrote it down 47.
WHO ARE HERE VOTING FOR TRUMP? 7.
The rest will not vote.

On the side...... my estimate. Trump is lucky if gets 10 to 15% of Hispanic votes. Right now the poll is 19%.
Completely changing the population of a state, city or country will certainly end up with a change in politics when the immigrants out vote the citizens. Look at London. Germany is dead to Germans. The US will be equally as dead to Americans.

Forum List

Back