Your state and who you're voting for?

half dozen relatives in Ohio are going to hold their noses and vote Trump.

The older ones will write someone in.
(they refuse to vote Hillary or Trump)
Then how can you believe trumps going to win if all the trump supporters don't even like it.

I love it trump said he'd appoint anti abortion judges. And 18 year old girl that doesn't vote can't complain.

I'm not voting for either, just like my older brother and sister.

But none of us want to see Hillary win.

It's not a belief, it's a hope.
I don't want to see Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation passed and I don't want to see the judges trump would appoint
Good thing is Trump is NOT your typical republican so doubt much is going to get pass that Ryan and McConnell want passed.
Are you kidding? Trump touts a lot of their bad ideas. And pence will actually be running a trump administration so don't kid yourself

Then how can you believe trumps going to win if all the trump supporters don't even like it.

I love it trump said he'd appoint anti abortion judges. And 18 year old girl that doesn't vote can't complain.

I don't want to see Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation passed and I don't want to see the judges trump would appoint

I don't want to see the justices Hillary would select.
I do

I don't want to see the justices Hillary would select.
I do

I hope you're disappointed

Alaska - Trump is practically guaranteed a win up here, but by the time our votes hit the record shits over. (We just ousted both our R representatives for turning on Trump after the pussy BS. Alaskans are not known for being overly sensitive nor being "polite" in the way we speak in private conversations heh)

I live in Ohio. In northeast Ohio. There is a solid Trump belt from Youngstown southward along the river and down into Appalachian Ohio. In Cleveland and Columbus and, hopefully Cincinnati there are solid Clinton blocks.

In other words, where people are educated and wealthy, they are going for Clinton. Where the hillbillies live, the poor and the uneducated, Trump is winning.

I live in that Trump belt, but I have a degree and I read and I'm doing okay financially and I have already voted for Clinton. But there's no Hillary yard sign in front of my home because I fear retribution from the hillbilly class.

Alaska - Trump is practically guaranteed a win up here, but by the time our votes hit the record shits over. (We just ousted both our R representatives for turning on Trump after the pussy BS. Alaskans are not known for being overly sensitive nor being "polite" in the way we speak in private conversations heh)
Don't Alaskans get government checks from the oil companies? I remember when we were going bankrupt with $4 a gallon gas Alaskans were rolling in dough. You get the ultimate government handouts. Why?

Good thing is Trump is NOT your typical republican so doubt much is going to get pass that Ryan and McConnell want passed.
Are you kidding? Trump touts a lot of their bad ideas. And pence will actually be running a trump administration so don't kid yourself
Not hardly. Trump I believe will help relieve those 2 clowns of their positions. Put some REAL leaders in place. In the senate I think Senator Sessions would be great.

I live in Ohio. In northeast Ohio. There is a solid Trump belt fro Youngstown southward along the river and down into Appalachian Ohio. In Cleveland and Columbus and, hopefully Cincinnati there are solid Clinton blocks.

In other words, where people are educated and wealthy, they are going for Clinton. What're the hillbillies live, the poor and the uneducated, Trump is winning.

I live in that Trump belt, but I have a degree and I read and I'm doing okay financially and I have already voted for Clinton. But there's no Hillary yard sign in front of my home because I fear retribution from the hillbilly class.
Ah racism from the left. Daily doses.

Don't Alaskans get government checks from the oil companies? I remember when we were going bankrupt with $4 a gallon gas Alaskans were rolling in dough. You get the ultimate government handouts. Why?
No yard signs, no bumper sticker, just show up to vote

Not hardly. Trump I believe will help relieve those 2 clowns of their positions. Put some REAL leaders in place. In the senate I think Senator Sessions would be great.
Not gonna happen. But don't worry the next apprentice will be UGE. Bigly

I live in Ohio. In northeast Ohio. There is a solid Trump belt fro Youngstown southward along the river and down into Appalachian Ohio. In Cleveland and Columbus and, hopefully Cincinnati there are solid Clinton blocks.

In other words, where people are educated and wealthy, they are going for Clinton. What're the hillbillies live, the poor and the uneducated, Trump is winning.

Not racism but classism. People cannot change their race, but they can change their social class. We send you to school for a reason.

Not racism but classism. People cannot change their race, but they can change their social class. We send you to school for a reason.
And yet it did no good you are still ignorant.

I got yard sign in front yard Deplorable for Trump,Trump/Pence 2016 and Hillary for Prison stickers on car and 2 Trump shirts.
Good. We want people to see the type of people supporting trump. Thanks
I am anti social and when I am forced to deal with people in public I am nice and smile and help old ladies across the street and hold doors open. :) You would be shocked how many people of all races have those very same stickers on their cars here.

There is this one real NOT bright woman on a main highway here and she has a Hillary sign in the yard....not very bright speed limit is 55 and people could just commit some HORRIBLE actions to her house or car and get away with it. :)

Alaska gets PFD's (an annual oil profit payout check) because we give up 100% of our resource rights on our private property. If someone finds /any/ kind of resource on their property the state can immediately take their property. It's not a government "handout" it's a payoff.

That said, they just cut half our PFD's this year because of a $3mil budget deficit we couldn't fix in session. Low oil is killing our economy and we're looking at a state sales tax to try to make up for it. Though this is really the first year that the effects of the 2008 recession has really hit us - and frankly if the Saudis hadn't gone after Russia's economy we'd still be sitting pretty - we're in a bit of a peaceful "civil war" about cutting the budget atm because we're soooo spoiled by always having a surplus, there's a lot of opine that oil will go back up and we won't have to worry about it. Then there's us business minded folks that say the gov needs to tighten their purse strings to reflect the current situation. Truth is we still have money in the bank, but we're proactive about deficits and are reluctant to put off balancing the budget. It's been back and forth this whole year and it's not stopped yet.

There's presently a case against Walker for capping the PFD's and a lot a vitriol about it - the bastard gave the oil companies $700million then capped our PFD's because he wanted the $600mill in there... We used to have ACES, which paid out a set percentage on oil brought up and required the oil companies to drill and sell oil (instead of sitting on the fields because of Fed taxes and such) But they vetoed that and handed the oil companies a pile of cash claiming it would encourage them to drill. My ass...

Forum List

Back