Condemning 'death to America' chants should be easy. Not for liberal Michigan Gov. Whitmer

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
What a coward!!
As the governor, she should have been the first one at a microphone to denounce these people! Instead, apparently nothing!

Our culture is one that is easily offended, and as such, it’s become a common practice for politicians to condemn words or actions they believe to be out of line. When those same officials remain mum when something truly awful is said, the silence is jarring.

A recent example: In Dearborn, Michigan, not far from where I live in Metro Detroit, a group called Al-Quds Committee Detroit held a rally on April 5 in support of Palestinians. Israel and Hamas – the terrorist group that controls Gaza – remain locked in battle after Hamas’ brutal surprise attack on Israel more than six months ago.

What a coward!!
As the governor, she should have been the first one at a microphone to denounce these people! Instead, apparently nothing!

We live in a world where you can chant death to America in America, but if you question the effectiveness of a vaccine the government has mandated you are censored, scoffed at, and cancelled.

What a coward!!

This is premature while we wait to see whether or not Biden orders an escalation of the war between Iran and the Zionist regime.

In my opinion, and hopefully too, he will consider whether or not the damage inflicted by Iran was appropriate or excessive?

The answer to that question is being arranged now between Biden and Netanyahu. America's choice of spin will prevail.

Nobody seems to want to predict Biden's response. America's prowar side are coming to realize that Netanyahu butters their bread!

He may dig America's children's graves too.

This is premature while we wait to see whether or not Biden orders an escalation of the war between Iran and the Zionist regime.

In my opinion, and hopefully too, he will consider whether or not the damage inflicted by Iran was appropriate or excessive?

The answer to that question is being arranged now between Biden and Netanyahu. America's choice of spin will prevail.

Nobody seems to want to predict Biden's response. America's prowar side are coming to realize that Netanyahu butters their bread!

Like the article says, it shouldn't be hard to condemn people who publicly call for the destruction of our country!

Like the article says, it shouldn't be hard to condemn people who publicly call for the destruction of our country!
It appears that it's exceedingly difficult already.

Trump is making it clear, as you do, that he would stand up for the Zionists with a war on Iran.

While the majority on this board who support Trump are ensuring me that Trump doesn't start wars, and wouldn't.

How can we tell when he's only blowing smoke?

Trump is making it clear, as you do, that he would stand up for the Zionists with a war on Iran.

While the majority on this board who support Trump are ensuring me that Trump doesn't start wars, and wouldn't.

Why should it be "difficult" for the governor of a state, where Islamists have publicly called for our destruction, to condemn their words?!

Who wouldn't stand up against uncivilized Muslim barbarians?
Besides you?

Why should it be "difficult" for the governor of a state, where Islamists have publicly called for our destruction, to condemn their words?!
'Revenge' throws a different light on condemnation being warranted.

It can become the start of a conversation that is aimed at defusing the hate coming from the Islamic world.

~~~~~~
Seems that Joey has already made the decision to pull away from the direct assault on Israel.
Retaliation is required to make Iran realize they cannot get away.
It might have worked out for Iran except for October 7th,
The gloves are off and Israel will retaliate at their pleasure.
Unlike Iran, Israel will not attack cities of Iran but their military and infrastruture will be hit.

~~~~~~
Because he proved it for the first four years of his presidency, despite Democrat Neo-Matxist interference.

It should be easy for her to say that while she may not agree with what is being chanted, protecting their right to free speech is important.

Israel weighs options for Iran attack response as Biden warns Netanyahu U.S. won't support a counterattack: Live updates​

Forum List

Back