Moscow : "I want the Moscow empire with Alaska, Hawaii, California, Finland and Poland. Although Poland and Finland are so stinky,

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
so they want more this time, Alaska, Hawaii, California, ... you guys (US) are provoking Mongol - Muscovites with your weakness . If they want an land corridor from Alaska to California they also want British Columbia, Washington State and Oregon....

"I want the Moscow empire with Alaska, Hawaii, California, Finland and Poland. Although Poland and Finland are so stinky, I'm not sure, to be honest."

you guys (US) are provoking Mongol - 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 Muscovites with your weakness ....

background :

Last edited:
the hordesmen 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 say , Poland and Finland are so stinky....meanwhile in the 🇸🇦🇷🇺horde :
1712925379372.jpeg

the hordesmen 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 say , Poland and Finland are so stinky....meanwhile in the 🇸🇦🇷🇺horde :
View attachment 930961

If he thinks Poland and Finland are stinky, he hasn't smelled California. The state could only benefit by a Russian takeover.

No one here cares what stupid Russians say, so stop posting their drunken nonsense.
No one here cares what stupid Russians say, so stop posting their drunken nonsense.
So 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 they are threatening US territory, but MAGA , WOKE-COMMIES AND NAZI legislators are still not willing to support Ukraine... ps it should definitely be showed to so-called “American patriots”, who claiming Mongol - Muscovites aren’t enemies for the USA and its allies.

Where does he get this stuff? It's not politics, it's foreign based propaganda.
the 🇸🇦🇷🇺Moscow horde is the only country in the world that has discussions on annexing other countries on prime time talk shows on major tv channels.
1712939735237.jpeg

so they want more this time, Alaska, Hawaii, California, ... you guys (US) are provoking Mongol - Muscovites with your weakness . If they want an land corridor from Alaska to California they also want British Columbia, Washington State and Oregon....

"I want the Moscow empire with Alaska, Hawaii, California, Finland and Poland. Although Poland and Finland are so stinky, I'm not sure, to be honest."

you guys (US) are provoking Mongol - 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 Muscovites with your weakness ....

background :

Hawaii and California are already mostly Marxist. This wouldn't be a big change for them.

Hawaii and California are already mostly Marxist. This wouldn't be a big change for them.
🇷🇺 🇸🇦 they have ”cleaned” Karelia and Viborg, which are now literal shitholes compared to Finland. Or like they cleaned Porkkala :”Upon re-entering the area, the Finns found that the Moscow Marxists had destroyed about 50% of civilian housing and 80% of commercial properties”

And of course they're talking directly to MAGA people who will quickly agree that Hawaii and California should go to MOSCOW
🇸🇦
🇷🇺
HORDE because the are blue states. But what about Alaska? What about your fellow Americans that live there....

1712940670772.jpeg

Forum List

Back