We mustn’t forget that the Republican Party is the party of “no”

Say what you want about democrats, but at least they have a VARIETY of policies for many issues.

Republicans just say no and offer no real alternatives. Remember the utter failure in repealing ACA? It really should bother republican voters that when it comes to issues like economics, they don’t have much to offer besides “no”. Let’s list all the non “no” economic polices:

1) Lower taxes on the wealthy and corporations

2) Deregulation

….and that’s it.

It’s made all the more worse because these policies do not do jack shit. It’s a myth that regulations cause significant harm to the economy. Lowering taxes on corporations and the wealthy is utterly useless for anyone but rich people. Why would corporations bother investing the money they save from tax cuts into labor if it’s easier for them to just keep it? Keep in mind that corporate profits are already at an all time high. Supply side economics is useless as far as American policy goes. All they have to do is wait for the next tax cut.

I mean I get it. You all hate “woke” shit, but it really should bother you that is considered some top issue in America.

Conservatives: vote third party or don’t vote at all. Surely that makes sense.

And you’ll be one of the dumb ones and vote for a Democrat or Republican for President. Talk about putting party over country.

They have been the solution for many problems.

If your assertion is that government can do it better, I say you are full of it (as usual).

They have been around, they have tried, they have more power than anyone else, they have failed.

If it isn't non-profits, it's something else. Foundations...who knows.

We know is that IT WON'T BE THE (FEDERAL) GOVERNMENT.
Just doubling down on why you think the government isn’t the answer while not explaining how non profits do it better does absolutely nothing for your argument

Even one instance of a minor being mutilated in such a manner is way too much.

One instance of a minor being deceived and brainwashed into being confused about whether he is a boy or a girl is way too much.

That you adhere to the party that defends this fucked-up shit, only goes to show that…

View attachment 883151

THERE ARE NO INSTANCES OF CHILDREN BEING GIVEN GENDER RE-ASSIGNMENT SURGERY. IT CANNOT BE DONE UNTIL YOU ARE PAST PUBERTY

The few things for which they were tasked in the Constitution.

Johnson's war on poverty.....total failure.

FDR's New Deal......a New Screw.
Other than not working well, neither is tasked to the federal government by the U.S. constitution.

Other than not working well, neither is tasked to the federal government by the U.S. constitution.

And that is why.

But Billy000 is a critical thinker (not). So, he somehow believes his approach is above reproach.

Mostly, he's the class clown.

Look at his sig line about taking maturity and intelligence to appreciate the role of government.

I did a double-take. Nobody is that stupid....or so I thought.

And that is why.

But Billy000 is a critical thinker (not). So, he somehow believes his approach is above reproach.

Mostly, he's the class clown.

Look at his sig line about taking maturity and intelligence to appreciate the role of government.

I did a double-take. Nobody is that stupid....or so I thought.
Many people are indeed that stupid.

Say what you want about democrats, but at least they have a VARIETY of policies for many issues.

Republicans just say no and offer no real alternatives. Remember the utter failure in repealing ACA? It really should bother republican voters that when it comes to issues like economics, they don’t have much to offer besides “no”. Let’s list all the non “no” economic polices:

1) Lower taxes on the wealthy and corporations

2) Deregulation

….and that’s it.

It’s made all the more worse because these policies do not do jack shit. It’s a myth that regulations cause significant harm to the economy. Lowering taxes on corporations and the wealthy is utterly useless for anyone but rich people. Why would corporations bother investing the money they save from tax cuts into labor if it’s easier for them to just keep it? Keep in mind that corporate profits are already at an all time high. Supply side economics is useless as far as American policy goes. All they have to do is wait for the next tax cut.

I mean I get it. You all hate “woke” shit, but it really should bother you that is considered some top issue in America.

Conservatives: vote third party or don’t vote at all. Surely that makes sense.

Surely you have no mind.

Party of 'NO" ??????????????????????? just the opposite

1713876389664.png

1713876417996.png

Nope that is a completely fallacious generalization.
What has Joe Biden done, has hew raised taxes on the "Rich" nope, because they pay for his campaigns, all democrat taxes on the rich only negatively affect the middle class, period. Because they write in loopholes for all their rich donors idiot!

This is obviously completely fallacious since the two ideologies of the era were reversed. It’s a simple thing to believe really. Why would CONSERVATIVES oppose ending slavery?

A sober comment. How refreshing (and rare).

Conservatives of today don't and didn't own slaves. That was 160 years ago.

It's got nothing to do with today.

Slavery was only political in that it was economics.

Many southerners didn't like it. Some, like General Stonewall Jackson, owned slaves, but worked hard to educated them and give them a good life (and spare me the how can you have a good life when you are slave when you idiots are pushing people into slavery and bondage with your welfare programs).

Forum List

Back