Your Favorite Biden SOTU Gaffes

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I’m sure Putin has changed his plans after Joe’s Slurring of the Union speech last night. He’s now going to take all of Europe.

It was a poorly acted forced Full Metal Word Salad. Cure cancer. Like nobody ever thought of that before. Oh wait. Joe promised to cure cancer years ago. Oops. Great things that Joe said that will be quoted for generations on 4th of July:

“Let’s take a moment to reset.”

“Folks! We gotta grow the ‘coming!”

“Made great strife"

“You can’t build a wall high enough to stop a vaccine.”

“Eljibilty"

“Putin may circle Kyiv with tanks, but he'll gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people."

“The vaccine can stop the spread of these diseases.”

“The US is the only nation that turns every crisis into opportunity!”

“I’ve got a better idea how to fight inflation. Lower your costs not your wages.”

“Nobody earning less than $400,000 will pay a single penny more in taxes.”

Thanks for watching for us so we could get your unbiased opinion. :auiqs.jpg:

Personally, I watched my Gators take down Vandy in a must win game!

You absolutely CAN'T stop talking about my swastika. This makes me very happy. Keep it up. Every time you reply, I get one more chance to boost my numbers. Thank you.

I am glad to help you boost your numbers, that seems to be so very important to you as you have now told me that same thing like 3 times.

I’m sure Putin has changed his plans after Joe’s Slurring of the Union speech last night. He’s now going to take all of Europe.

It was a poorly acted forced Full Metal Word Salad. Cure cancer. Like nobody ever thought of that before. Oh wait. Joe promised to cure cancer years ago. Oops. Great things that Joe said that will be quoted for generations on 4th of July:

“Let’s take a moment to reset.”

“Folks! We gotta grow the ‘coming!”

“Made great strife"

“You can’t build a wall high enough to stop a vaccine.”

“Eljibilty"

“Putin may circle Kyiv with tanks, but he'll gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people."

“The vaccine can stop the spread of these diseases.”

“The US is the only nation that turns every crisis into opportunity!”

“I’ve got a better idea how to fight inflation. Lower your costs not your wages.”

“Nobody earning less than $400,000 will pay a single penny more in taxes.”

Then these Moon Bats wonder why we ridicule them so much for being so stupid as to have voted for this clown.

With this idiot as President the Democrats are so going to get their asses beat in the mid terms.

Then these Moon Bats wonder why we ridicule them so much for being so stupid as to have voted for this clown.

With this idiot as President the Democrats are so going to get their asses beat in the mid terms.
It's going to be glorious to watch.

What was even more apalling during the whole fiasco was all the useless people giving that idiot standing ovations

First time in the history of the SOU that anyone was given a standing ovation.

SOTU — So, Biden says he wants everything Made in America. Then moments later says he’ll soon be sending out more free Covid tests — which were made in China.

Only five Supreme Court Justices at the State of the Union. I always smile when I notice the absence of Sam Alito, who was attacked in the media after being seen on camera mouthing the words “not true” during an Obama speech — when Obama was saying something that was not true.

Forum List

Back