Your Favorite Biden SOTU Gaffes

Not at all. Just preventing the next theft.

DURRRRRR
And how you gonna do that, retard? I mean, according to you idiots, you were in power and yet could not stop the so-called "theft"? So, how are you going to stop the next one?

Or, have you not thought that far yet? Now, you know why we call you a moron. :itsok:

Why are Democrats saying the upcoming elections integrity are in question?

Funny how suddenly questioning election results is patriotic and no harm to our nation.
That's what you got out of my post? You may want to brush up on your reading skills. Good luck. :itsok:

And how you gonna do that, retard? I mean, according to you idiots, you were in power and yet could not stop the so-called "theft"? So, how are you going to stop the next one?

Or, have you not thought that far yet? Now, you know why we call you a moron. :itsok:

Wait and see.

I’m sure Putin has changed his plans after Joe’s Slurring of the Union speech last night. He’s now going to take all of Europe.

It was a poorly acted forced Full Metal Word Salad. Cure cancer. Like nobody ever thought of that before. Oh wait. Joe promised to cure cancer years ago. Oops. Great things that Joe said that will be quoted for generations on 4th of July:

“Let’s take a moment to reset.”

“Folks! We gotta grow the ‘coming!”

“Made great strife"

“You can’t build a wall high enough to stop a vaccine.”

“Eljibilty"

“Putin may circle Kyiv with tanks, but he'll gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people."

“The vaccine can stop the spread of these diseases.”

“The US is the only nation that turns every crisis into opportunity!”

“I’ve got a better idea how to fight inflation. Lower your costs not your wages.”

“Nobody earning less than $400,000 will pay a single penny more in taxes.”
After reviewing all the various clips over the past few days, my favorite is "GO GET HIM!"

This is obviously another Ron Burgundy moment, after he heard one of his handlers, through his IFB, give the command to the minions to go reel him in.

Forum List

Back