Biden drops embarrassing gaffes days after liberal media hypes SOTU performance

Only you would be stupid enough to believe that.

He said “Send me THE congress that will support....” making Roe v Wade law of the land.

Watch it yourself.

You’re right. Screaming *Joe never mumbles , bumbles or falls down.

1 being barely noticeable, 10 being call the geriatric psychiatrist?

Rump = somewhere in the 2.5 to 4 range.

Old Joe = somewhere in the 5 to 6.5 range.

Fair enough?
So you'd put Trump and Biden as close as one number apart? Really, Kondor? Come on...we both know that Trump isn't anywhere NEAR where Biden is! You don't get up on stage and talk for an hour without notes if you're not mentally sharp. Trump does that on a daily basis. Biden on the other hand struggles just to read his line off of the teleprompter. I've got Biden at about an 8 at this point and Trump at about a 2.

So you'd put Trump and Biden as close as one number apart? Really, Kondor?
Look at the spread... if you put Rump at the low end of the range and Old Joe at the top of the range, there is actually quite a spread.

I left it loose and fuzzy because I am not a mental health subject matter expert and am working off of a layman's weak sampling base.

I see your 8-vs-2 scaling and disagree with the 8 but I will not argue it... we're both guessing here without benefit of clinical credentials.

I will say this...

Even at a 2 or 2.5 as seen above as the "floor" in this exchange...

DO keep in-mind that, once that process gets underway, the numbers oftentimes accelerate and climb quickly...

That 2 or 2.5 as a "floor" will probably not hold for long...

It's one of the reasons why I've been hoping to see the Pre-Boomers and Boomers step aside in 2024 in favor of younger people on both sides.

That is not going to happen now and that concerns me - as a Boomer who still has most of his marbles - very much... I'm truly worried.

Last edited:
Look at the spread... if you put Rump at the low end of the range and Old Joe at the top of the range, there is actually quite a spread.

I left it loose and fuzzy because I am not a mental health subject matter expert and am working off of a layman's weak sampling base.

I see your 8-vs-2 scaling and disagree with the 8 but I will not argue it... we're both guessing here without benefit of clinical credentials.

I will say this...

Even at a 2 or 2.5 as seen above as the "floor" in this exchange...

DO keep in-mind that, once that process gets underway, the numbers oftentimes accelerate and climb quickly...

That 2 or 2.5 as a "floor" will probably not hold for long...

It's one of the reasons why I've been hoping to see the Pre-Boomers and Boomers step aside in 2024 in favor of younger people on both sides.

That is not going to happen now and that concerns me - as a Boomer who still has most of his marbles - very much... I'm truly worried.
Come on, Kondor. You left it "loose and fuzzy" because you don't want to admit the obvious! Trump isn't showing anything like Biden does on a daily basis. When you see the two of them? How often do you now see Biden off his teleprompter and how often does that turn into a debacle? Trump speaks for hours off the cuff. Biden literally can't do that for more than a few minutes without losing his train of thought.

Come on, Kondor. You left it "loose and fuzzy" because you don't want to admit the obvious!
I have been entirely open and above-board in both my analysis and my motives. I stand by what I said in all sincerity.
Trump isn't showing anything like Biden does on a daily basis.
You are entirely correct. And yet Trump is making far more gaffes and slip-ups than he did seven or eight years ago.

I believe that his own mental decline is well underway... it's merely nowhere near as bad as Biden's... which is a low bar.

When you see the two of them? How often do you now see Biden off his teleprompter and how often does that turn into a debacle? Trump speaks for hours off the cuff. Biden literally can't do that for more than a few minutes without losing his train of thought.
Quite true.

But I tend to focus more on the Quality of the words rather than the Quantity of the words.

If those two characters are my only practical choices then each has pros and cons worth considering.

My mind is already (and long-since) made-up.

I am allergic to autocrats.

As are vast legions of American voters.

But I can still be fairly objective about the pros and cons of each.

I have been entirely open and above-board in both my analysis and my motives. I stand by what I said in all sincerity.

You are entirely correct. And yet Trump is making far more gaffes and slip-ups than he did seven or eight years ago.

I believe that his own mental decline is well underway... it's merely nowhere near as bad as Biden's... which is a low bar.

Quite true.

But I tend to focus more on the Quality of the words rather than the Quantity of the words.

If those two characters are my only practical choices then each has pros and cons worth considering.

What would be your definition of an "autocrat"? Would it be someone who uses the power of their office against the opposition? With all due respect...have you ever seen anything like what the Biden Justice Department is doing to Donald Trump? That's the very essence of what an autocrat is!

Quite true.

And I'm curious...what is the "Pro" of another four years of Joe Biden?

Forum List

Back