Your Favorite Biden SOTU Gaffes

I’m sure Putin has changed his plans after Joe’s Slurring of the Union speech last night. He’s now going to take all of Europe.

It was a poorly acted forced Full Metal Word Salad. Cure cancer. Like nobody ever thought of that before. Oh wait. Joe promised to cure cancer years ago. Oops. Great things that Joe said that will be quoted for generations on 4th of July:

“Let’s take a moment to reset.”

“Folks! We gotta grow the ‘coming!”

“Made great strife"

“You can’t build a wall high enough to stop a vaccine.”

“Eljibilty"

“Putin may circle Kyiv with tanks, but he'll gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people."

“The vaccine can stop the spread of these diseases.”

“The US is the only nation that turns every crisis into opportunity!”

“I’ve got a better idea how to fight inflation. Lower your costs not your wages.”

“Nobody earning less than $400,000 will pay a single penny more in taxes.”
I thought the Governor of Iowa did a great job in her rebuttal of the idiot in chief.
And didn't his backup bitches get an uncomfortable look when that happened!
Well Ho Harris is certainly used to bouncing up and down a lot so no problem for her.

Let us not forget the 'free' pills. Brilliant plan, test positive, maybe, get 'free' pills on the spot. What could go wrong? Especially if it's a false positive.

And this gem, the lying bastard said that the gun industry was the only industry that has immunity from being sued. I guess the lying commie bastard forgot about the industry that makes the covid 19 vaccine who can't be sued!

His only domestic applause lines were for policies he opposed the past year until just minutes before the SOTU speech. A total phony flip flop spin job.

It's going to be glorious to watch.
Not as glorious as watching the orange douche bag and his retard followers whine about a lost election.

Tell us again about the Chinese bamboo-laced ballots that brought down your fuhrer!! You know the one that was fired by Jewish space lasers!!!! Never gets old. :auiqs.jpg:

“Stop doctors from prescribing treatments.”

Joe Biden State of the Union Show (exact quote)
Yeah. “No more treatments!”

Patient: Doc, I got a little problem here can you help me get rid of this awful pain?

Doctor: I could, but the law now prohibits me from prescribing anything in the way of treatment. That will be $200.00.

Last edited:
Not as glorious as watching the orange douche bag and his retard followers whine about a lost election.

Tell us again about the Chinese bamboo-laced ballots that brought down your fuhrer!! You know the one that was fired by Jewish space lasers!!!! Never gets old. :auiqs.jpg:

Stolen is not lost, as you will find out soon enough.

I’m sure Putin has changed his plans after Joe’s Slurring of the Union speech last night. He’s now going to take all of Europe.

It was a poorly acted forced Full Metal Word Salad. Cure cancer. Like nobody ever thought of that before. Oh wait. Joe promised to cure cancer years ago. Oops. Great things that Joe said that will be quoted for generations on 4th of July:

“Let’s take a moment to reset.”

“Folks! We gotta grow the ‘coming!”

“Made great strife"

“You can’t build a wall high enough to stop a vaccine.”

“Eljibilty"

“Putin may circle Kyiv with tanks, but he'll gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people."

“The vaccine can stop the spread of these diseases.”

“The US is the only nation that turns every crisis into opportunity!”

“I’ve got a better idea how to fight inflation. Lower your costs not your wages.”

“Nobody earning less than $400,000 will pay a single penny more in taxes.”
This was the funniest.

Screenshot_20220302-142244_Twitter.jpg

POTUS___I_ve_ordered...KVYIll_1_1.gif

Dear Bodecea,

These you're right, these damned Trumpers shouldn't display that swastika on the donkey like they are doing, so I made one that I think is much more pleasing to the sophisticated eye. I hope you like it.

Love,
Mike

dnc.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back