Propaganda masquerading as news.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
Spectrum Cable added free You Tube TV months ago and I have been watching old documentaries that are enlightening. Particularly PBS Frontline documentaries that are left wing propaganda disguised as legitimate news reporting. It is not hard to see how many less than intelligent Americans were brainwashed to violently hate Donald Trump and his policies to bring the US back to a leadership role in the world. A lot of the people that assiduously watch PBS documentaries are easily led and make excellent targets for propaganda because they are fooled into believing that PBS and Frontline are unbiased TV journalism. I stopped watching Frontline years ago when it became clear that PBS’s Frontline, like the ACLU and the Southern Poverty Law Center were left wing propaganda outlets to generate hatred of groups in America that do not submit to government control.

One of those old documentaries use the word Trump Carnage it its title and another repeatedly used the word “Bully” and “killer” when referring to trump in his formative years. This is how they got Trump falsely impeached while we now have a medically defective leader that is toying with World War Three. We need to pay more attention to propaganda in America and realize that the world depends on the US to be an example of free speech.

Why Are Our Taxes Used To Support Left Wing Propaganda? - Granite Grok

Jesus Raymond WTF! You’re worried about this decades old issue, while the idiots in charge are about to instigate WWIII and a nuclear holocaust over a nation few Americans give a fuck about.

Jesus Raymond WTF! You’re worried about this decades old issue, while the idiots in charge are about to instigate WWIII and a nuclear holocaust over a nation few Americans give a fuck about.
But someone sometime said something bad about the orange messiah. Cannot be tolerated.

It is important to understand how this happened.

Trump is Trump's biggest problem. Either you are a devoted blind follower to which he can do no wrong. Literally. Or you can see his many childish boorish flaws.

Yeah...we are REALLY close...and we have monkeys runnin the control center in D.C.

Spectrum Cable added free You Tube TV months ago and I have been watching old documentaries that are enlightening. Particularly PBS Frontline documentaries that are left wing propaganda disguised as legitimate news reporting. It is not hard to see how many less than intelligent Americans were brainwashed to violently hate Donald Trump and his policies to bring the US back to a leadership role in the world. A lot of the people that assiduously watch PBS documentaries are easily led and make excellent targets for propaganda because they are fooled into believing that PBS and Frontline are unbiased TV journalism. I stopped watching Frontline years ago when it became clear that PBS’s Frontline, like the ACLU and the Southern Poverty Law Center were left wing propaganda outlets to generate hatred of groups in America that do not submit to government control.

One of those old documentaries use the word Trump Carnage it its title and another repeatedly used the word “Bully” and “killer” when referring to trump in his formative years. This is how they got Trump falsely impeached while we now have a medically defective leader that is toying with World War Three. We need to pay more attention to propaganda in America and realize that the world depends on the US to be an example of free speech.

PBS Frontline documentaries routinely gather awards for excellence in both content and journalism. I understand you older boomers consider any exposes about your savior to be offensive, but that is not the rest of our's concern. I'm not going to spend a whole lot of time addressing the disgruntled, "get off my lawn" crowd. Suffice to say, I know exactly why Trump appealed to you and why you supported and loved an incompetent, corrupt grifter whose political career should have been over the moment he stepped off the golden escalator.

Since the night Barack Obama was elected, I've seen nothing BUT propaganda in the slow and steady rise of the alt-right, whose once far right views, you in the middle and right of center have now adopted. Trump was impeached because he was corrupt in trying to leverage (Ukraine!!..you just can't make this shit up :)) a foreign power to dig up dirt on his political opponent and then trying to overturn the results of a free and fair election he LOST!!

All you on the right hand side of the aisle seem to have is bitterness, bile, and endless complaining..because there's a Democrat in the Oval Office. No fresh policy ideas, no new directions, just the same old bag of crap year after year. Going back to the old playbook of trying to scare white Ma and Pa Kettle that dark people are coming for their children or that heathen liberals are aborting babies with coat hangers in back alleys. Nowhere was that more apparent than that hack of a governor of Iowa's response last night. Lame! Just a bunch of whining. Nothing new.

Seriously, get out and breathe some fresh air. Biden is a refreshingly competent alternative to the last guy. He's handling difficult situations like a seasoned politicians...with his share of mistakes no doubt..but I shudder to think where we'd be at had the last guy been successful in forcing his way back into office.

PBS Frontline documentaries routinely gather awards for excellence in both content and journalism. I understand you older boomers consider any exposes about your savior to be offensive, but that is not the rest of our's concern. I'm not going to spend a whole lot of time addressing the disgruntled, "get off my lawn" crowd. Suffice to say, I know exactly why Trump appealed to you and why you supported and loved an incompetent, corrupt grifter whose political career should have been over the moment he stepped off the golden escalator.

Since the night Barack Obama was elected, I've seen nothing BUT propaganda in the slow and steady rise of the alt-right, whose once far right views, you in the middle and right of center have now adopted. Trump was impeached because he was corrupt in trying to leverage (Ukraine!!..you just can't make this shit up :)) a foreign power to dig up dirt on his political opponent and then trying to overturn the results of a free and fair election he LOST!!

All you on the right hand side of the aisle seem to have is bitterness, bile, and endless complaining..because there's a Democrat in the Oval Office. No fresh policy ideas, no new directions, just the same old bag of crap year after year. Going back to the old playbook of trying to scare white Ma and Pa Kettle that dark people are coming for their children or that heathen liberals are aborting babies with coat hangers in back alleys. Nowhere was that more apparent than that hack of a governor of Iowa's response last night. Lame! Just a bunch of whining. Nothing new.

Seriously, get out and breathe some fresh air. Biden is a refreshingly competent alternative to the last guy. He's handling difficult situations like a seasoned politicians...with his share of mistakes no doubt..but I shudder to think where we'd be at had the last guy been successful in forcing his way back into office.
PBS Frontline documentaries routinely gather awards for excellence in both content and journalism.

Propagandists often award themselves prestigious prizes to legitimize their propaganda:

Propagandists often award themselves prestigious prizes to legitimize their propaganda:

Portions of the Steele Dossier have been confirmed. Like it or not. Trump was considered a security risk. But, in the end, it wasn't what ended up getting Trump impeached. You can thank Nancy for calling off the dogs on that one.

Wonder if Putin will release the pee-pee tape now that he's getting his ass handed to him. :)

Smokey the Bore

Your virtue-signaling machine is running at Warp Speed, so fast that it is overheating and puffing out vapid vapors.

An even greater danger to freedom and democracy is the proliferation of 'higher' education.

Trump is Trump's biggest problem. Either you are a devoted blind follower to which he can do no wrong. Literally. Or you can see his many childish boorish flaws.
It's his policies that count, not his personality.

Forum List

Back