Your Favorite Biden SOTU Gaffes

Dear Bodecea,

These you're right, these damned Trumpers shouldn't display that swatika on the donkey like they are doing, so I made one that I think is much more pleasing to the sophisticated eye. I hope you like it.

Love,
Mike

View attachment 609727
The lettering is wrong, color-wise. The DNC doesn’t much like red, white and blue. Also, I think they’d prefer a Red Star in the middle of the capital “D” if you don’t mind.

The lettering is wrong, color-wise. The DNC doesn’t much like red, white and blue. Also, I think they’d prefer a Red Star in the middle of the capital “D” if you don’t mind.

With BackAgain's suggestion of a red star in the Capital D.

Thanks miketx
dnc 1.png

As far as the rest of your suggestions, it would take too much surgery on the completed image. I hope you like this. Good Idea by the way.

Last edited:
View attachment 609746

As far as the rest of your suggestions, it would take too much surgery on the completed image. I hope you like this. Good Idea by the way.
If you’re ever up to such surgery, I can recommend one more substitution. At least one of the raised rainbow fists really ought to be altered into less militant pose:

:gay:

1646255792389.gif

If you’re ever up to such surgery, I can recommend one more substitution. At least one of the raised rainbow fists really ought to be altered into less militant pose:

:gay:

View attachment 609752
dnc 1a.png

FYI, the fists are easy to replace. The tough "surgery" is the middle image which is a composite image consisting of several layers and I already discarded all the layers when I flattened it. Just sayin.

Forum List

Back