‘You Don’t Need a Gun’: Michael Moore Promotes Full Repeal of Second Amendment

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Haven't heard from this fatso in a while. Just get a dog, and all's well.

‘You Don’t Need a Gun’: Michael Moore Promotes Full Repeal of Second Amendment, Tells People to Get Dogs for Protection​

Filmmaker Michael Moore is calling for a full repeal of the Second Amendment, something he says Democratic Party leadership doesn’t want him to say, but something he thinks a majority of Americans agree with.

“We need to start a movement to repeal the Second Amendment and replace it with something that says it’s not about the right of somebody to own a gun, it’s the right of all of us to be protected from gun violence,” Moore said on his podcast Rumble on Friday, appropriately titled Repeal the Second Amendment.

From the link,

"Filmmaker Michael Moore is calling for a full repeal of the Second Amendment, something he says Democratic Party leadership doesn’t want him to say, but something he thinks a majority of Americans agree with.

“We need to start a movement to repeal the Second Amendment and replace it with something that says it’s not about the right of somebody to own a gun, it’s the right of all of us to be protected from gun violence,” Moore said on his podcast Rumble on Friday, appropriately titled Repeal the Second Amendment."

===

What a stupid man since the criminals, gangs drug dealers and other unsavory people will have all the guns to abuse the rest of us including the police who will vanish quickly as they will be overwhelmed by the criminal everywhere who can shoot them down with confidence.

‘You Don’t Need a Gun’: Michael Moore Promotes Full Repeal of Second Amendment, Tells People to Get Dogs for Protection​

I doubt the real world need, to consider, Moore's position. It would never fly, as too many normal people in this country still breathing.

Michael Moore well tell us of issues but once something is enacted he washes his hands of it as it causes other problems. Obamacare is costing those who pay premiums and in other ways more money. But what does he care? In every issue he has brought up, he himself has no blame for. The auto industry was the corporate fault and none of the corrupted then unions caused a problem. And the people retiring and moving away from the automobile cities had to be somebody elses fault. When the foreign auto imports became more popular during the two oil crisis in the 1970's that put the stake in the heart of American Auto dominance.

I very much doubt the man can find his own ass to wipe it.

What Moore represents is the 'bad cop' side of the radical democratic party, which is what all of the democratic party has become, while more mainstream active political figures of the democratic party are playing 'good cop' still pretending they do not want to seize all our guns. The good cop side needs the bad cop side to help them terrify and corral Americans inside an intellectual cattle pen. Bad cop Moore will spook us all into the cattle pen while good cops slam the gate shut behind us. My advice: don't let yourselves be corralled by any strong emotional reactions to these shootings. Emotions are temporary, cages and loss of freedom are forever.

there is a bad history for gun confiscation
gunconfiscationsdfsldfjslkfdjs.jpg

woundedkneesdjsjsdfjfs.jpg

I'd be willing to bet that Mr. Moore either owns firearms himself or hires a private armed security outfit to protect his useless hide.

That's usually the way it works with these hypocrites.

They don't want you to have the right to self defense, only they, the Fucking Elite.

I doubt the real world need, to consider, Moore's position. It would never fly, as too many normal people in this country still breathing.
He will be fully aware of it never flying, but he's still considering that taking the extreme position will serve some purpose.

I wonder how many of the antigun side will be willing to follow him to that extreme?

There's little doubt that the pro-gun side has taken to the extreme with it's mockery of the other side's efforts.

Now this could be the blowback and MM can pack a punch when he speaks out!

Get dogs? Am I supposed to carry an attack dog around under my shirt when I go out?

There was a time Michael Moore had good intentions and tried to be a do gooder and help people. But anymore he is just a tool trying to stay relevant in a world that's passing him by because good intentions don't get you attention anymore.

We have never needed a Second Amendment

Leave it to the States

Forum List

Back