Ukraine losing badly - Ukraine Army about to get destroyed. Another Biden failure.

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
Russia has cut off most of the Ukrainian Army, as predicted, in the Donbas pocket, now the only exit is fully overlapped by Russian artillery from either side and the only way out is across an open field.

1655223628575.png

Ukraine says losing 100-200 soldiers a day which is equivalent to US WW2 casualty rates. Greaaaat. Ukraine is losing more soldiers than US in Vietnam...every year.

I don't know how this conflict will turn out, but I am fearful that Biden will do something stupid (and deadly) to distract public attention from this latest disaster.

• Banned
I don't know how this conflict will turn out, but I am fearful that Biden will do something stupid (and deadly) to distract public attention from this latest disaster.
I don't know why the Democrats are such warmongers right now. But they are trying to get China to invade Taiwan, and trying to get Russia to use Nukes.

Why?

I don't know why the Democrats are such warmongers right now. But they are trying to get China to invade Taiwan, and trying to get Russia to use Nukes.

Why?
Democrats/Deep Staters are using one crisis after another to pass spending bills that kick-back cash to their bank accounts.
This is why they hated Trump so much.
He kept preventing them from doing it.....and they were used to living high on the hog on our dime.

• Banned
Democrats/Deep Staters are using one crisis after another to pass spending bills that kick-back cash to their bank accounts.
This is why they hated Trump so much.
He kept preventing them from doing it.....and they were used to living high on the hog on our dime.
Every dollar they spend in Ukraine goes right back in their pockets. Probably as a briefcase of cash, it's that bad.

I don't know how this conflict will turn out, but I am fearful that Biden will do something stupid (and deto distract public attention from this latest disaster.
He is..... they're going to charge Trump with treason and try to actually arrest him and put him in jail. Nobody will give a crap about Ukraine at that point because the streets will fill up with war right here at home

Russia has cut off most of the Ukrainian Army, as predicted, in the Donbas pocket, now the only exit is fully overlapped by Russian artillery from either side and the only way out is across an open field.

View attachment 657873

Ukraine says losing 100-200 soldiers a day which is equivalent to US WW2 casualty rates. Greaaaat. Ukraine is losing more soldiers than US in Vietnam...every year.

If anyone actually thought Ukraine would win long term, they were naive at best. It was really all about giving Putin black eyes for as long as possible. Ukraine was just a pawn in it all and expendable in the long term.

America is going to act in some way to stop Russia from winning the war against America.

This is a time for the Ukraine's cheerleaders to choke down the huge losses, and then envision the road forward to America's victory.

Or much more likely, a stalemate or a draw.

Pedictions on how that will happen?

1. longer range rockets that will reach into Russia.
2. Claim of an "accidental" attack by Poland into Russian territory?
3. ???

How will America change the game without a direct violation of the rules of it's limited war?

As to Russia's comeback? It's becoming clear that Russia is going to eliminate small parts of Kiev as their opening gambit.

If anyone actually thought Ukraine would win long term, they were naive at best. It was really all about giving Putin black eyes for as long as possible. Ukraine was just a pawn in it all and expendable in the long term.
In the meantime Zalensky has banked a cool billion in Switzerland.

In the meantime Zalensky has banked a cool billion in Switzerland.
Gross. But he'll probably get killed. He doesn't realize how the US handles its pawns. He's a comedian after all, not a great general or statesman studied in history.

Of course. Nobody should have ever thought that the Ukraine could win a war against Russia. And yes, it's about giving Putin/Russia black eyes.

And again yes, the Ukraine was and is a pawn. (proxy)

But you're wrong in thinking that it's over and Russia has won the war. America is not finished and now the topic is going to be on the many possibilities that America will resort to in order to turn the tide. You goatfukkers are always able to blow your own cover!

Of course. Nobody should have ever thought that the Ukraine could win a war against Russia. And yes, it's about giving Putin/Russia black eyes.

And again yes, the Ukraine was and is a pawn. (proxy)

But you're wrong in thinking that it's over and Russia has won the war. America is not finished and now the topic is going to be on the many possibilities that America will resort to in order to turn the tide. You goatfukkers are always able to blow your own cover!
LOL you're sure optimistic about about the US when it can't even provide cheap energy for itself or its allies. Europe is even in a worse place than the US - it has the highest energy prices in the world.

China has among the cheapest, as does Russia, they are the power house right now.

Gross. But he'll probably get killed. He doesn't realize how the US handles its pawns. He's a comedian after all, not a great general or statesman studied in history.
How the US handles its pawns.

The facade' of US propaganda is showing some serious cracks.

Trump could jump on this and use it as his way back into the hearts of Americans. The time is right for him to oppose Biden on the basis of Biden risking nuclear war with Russia.

'Nuclear' nightmares could be the only factor that can weigh heavier on Americans' psyche than their prowar bent!

And all Trump needs to risk is being seen as getting back in bed with Putin!

LOL you're sure optimistic about about the US when it can't even provide cheap energy for itself or its allies. Europe is even in a worse place than the US - it has the highest energy prices in the world.

China has among the cheapest, as does Russia, they are the power house right now.
You think that America doesn't have the ability to flex its muscles with military might?

You think America is ready to lose this war that has been thoroughly planned out for two decades?

Russia, climate, inflation, jan 6, etc. Those are all the distractions from or border, the fact the us dollar is losing value, the stock market keeps having lower highs, that our country is using esg scores just like china does to control companies and people, and that they are trying to impose more restrictions on Americans.

Russia, climate, inflation, jan 6, etc. Those are all the distractions from or border, the fact the us dollar is losing value, the stock market keeps having lower highs, that our country is using esg scores just like china does to control companies and people, and that they are trying to impose more restrictions on Americans.
Can we get that $54 billion back? What a terrible waste.

Can we get that $54 billion back? What a terrible waste.
Oh don't worry none of it was wasted. The bank accounts of at least a dozen Ukrainian thugs have grown much fatter since the arrival of that money.
Oh... You can be sure that a whole bunch of it made its way back across the ocean into the bank accounts of the people who constructed the bill and voted for it.

Last edited:
Oh don't worry none of it was wasted. The bank accounts of at least a dozen Ukrainian thugs have grown much fatter since the arrival of that money.
Yes, along with a few c-level executives of the war machine corporations and their shareholders, and ultimately to lobbyists and back to the criminally corrupt politicians in the Imperial capitol on the Potomac.

Forum List

Back