Elon Musk comes to defense of ‘Libs of TikTok’ over Twitter death threats

Elon Musk is just as important as organizations such as the FBI and CIA are to American Interests. In short, "if you stifle speech and expression, you will lose the MASSIVE U.S global Goodwill". There is no question in my mind that these principles, followed by protection of the U.S dollar, should be a major focus for America, your enemies have successfully countered this vital Goodwill by calling out hypocrisy.

Now, my own jaded view of Canada has created some bias on my behalf so I am not the most objective person in this regard. However, I have seen Canadas sharp decline, it has sped up as Canadians are silenced and persecuted. We simply cannot overcome that. No amount of money or historic reputation can overcome our reality.

As Buffett once famously said, I paraphrase, "it takes a lifetime to build a reputation and 10 minutes to destroy it". America has built the most impressive, global reputation for free speech, expression, and the principles founded in your Constitution. Really, it is the envy of the world. It took 250 years to build and reinforce, it's taken probably 8-10 years to excessively undermine and harm.

So why in the HELL would ANYONE undermine this? Simply because a outsider has asked questions and rallied citizens? If you want to silence such people, convince people the nation is going in the right direction.

Shot sighted and for the benefit of a few is harming the fortunes and future of BILLIONS.

We can no longer blame "the other guy".

Recieving death threats from who? Liberals?

I mean doesn't she just post their own videos on TikTok and doesn't add any anything?

Forum List

Back