‘You Don’t Need a Gun’: Michael Moore Promotes Full Repeal of Second Amendment

There are only two reasosn to support repealing the 2nd:

-You want to enact restrictions you know will violate it
- You want to protect restrictions you know violate it.

Either way, you demonstrate the 2nd is working as intended.

Doesn‘t have to be

Dumping the Second Amendment is long overdue
When the laws tighten up in more things and police enter peoples residences without any reason, you will know. Those pesky amendments you hate will backfire on citizen proponents also. 1913 was a very bad year.

What the hell is a "military style" weapon?
Here's one:

1655238411182.png

No the Wild west was wild. I'm not going to read a book.

Then you choose to remain an ignorant jackass. Congrats, your understanding of the west is based on movies and TV shows.

Then you choose to remain an ignorant jackass. Congrats, your understanding of the west is based on movies and TV shows.
Chickenhawks Can Only Stay in Power If the Rest of Us Are Chicken

Posses are not voluntary. Patriotic mayors can call up every armed citizen to put down a riot by killing off the rioters. I doubt if the blowhard gunowners would like such a draft.

The ruling class today gets away with shirking military service, just as the formerly drafted Roman patricians during the decline of the Roman Empire did. Unlike previous heiristocracies, (notice the Coat of Arms), today's sissyboy Preppies can easily be put down by the least bit of armed resistance. That's why they are gun grabbers.

Not you, you're just a worthless, lowlife, Nazi brownshirt piece of shit. But your fellow Nazis, who have actual power, people like Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and Merrick Garland, are a danger to us all.
I am not the Pussy stockpiling guns because you are afraid

Sure you are. You just rely on big government to do your dirty work. You aren't man enough to defend yourself.

Pussy.
Don’t see me afraid to go out without a gun

That would be pussies like you

"You don't need a gun." That's what Hitler told the Jews. That's what Stalin told the Russian people. That's what Mao Tse Tung told the Chinese. If you bother to read the Federalist Papers, you discover that the framers wanted the people to have guns so that they would have the means to stop the federal government from trying to take away their basic rights.

Haven't heard from this fatso in a while. Just get a dog, and all's well.

‘You Don’t Need a Gun’: Michael Moore Promotes Full Repeal of Second Amendment, Tells People to Get Dogs for Protection​

Michael Moore is a moron. How long does he think a dog would protect his useless ass after being hit with one well placed .22 caliber round.

New Topics

Forum List

Back