Singer Lana Del Rey....stalkers and criminals beware, she owns a gun and knows how to use it....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Sadly, celebrities in Britain are helpless in the face of violent stalkers.......unless they can afford private security....

Singer Lana Del Rey? She owns a gun and knows how to use it...

With a caption that just read, "felt cute," Del Rey isn't making a political statement, but she's also not hiding the fact that she doesn't have a problem with firearms.

What's more, it seems she's spent at least a little time at the range.

Of course, that doesn't show her actually shooting, but if you've got a gun on your hip and you're at a range, sooner or later, you're going to run that gun for a little bit at least. Most likely, she's not nearly as proficient as, say, Keanu Reeves was on that range and therefore wasn't something she was interested in sharing with the world.
---

The majority of her fans, however, seemed supportive.

Not only that, but it looks like Del Rey might just be good for the Second Amendment as a whole.

Realistically, celebrities and their opinions on guns shouldn't really matter. They're just people, most of whom have no real experience beyond what you or I might have. Their experiences and understanding is generally at a fundamental level of most issues, including the Second Amendment.
1707583713011.png

lana-del-ray-goes-viral-over-handgun-pic-n1223775

1707583749333.png

Scared of what?

I carry because I can, for one thing, and because I'm not addicted to a Schedule I controlled substance.

What more reason do I need?
I have never needed to carry except in a work position of security and the military while I partook of a class one scheduled drug....Whoo-Haw!

I have never needed to carry except in a work position of security and the military while I partook of a class one scheduled drug....Whoo-Haw!

Do you have fire insurance on your home? Are you planning on burning it down?

Forum List

Back