Zone1 YHWH(Jehovah)

You will, more so now. What you read was me playing games with you. I play games with the fake disciples of Jesus Christ.
You are rationalizing poor behaviors as good behaviors which tells me you can't abandon your preference for good over evil even when you do evil which in and of itself is proof of God's existence.

What you intend for evil God is using for good.

Of course it doesn't make sense. God parted the Red Sea. God made a donkey talk. God made the universe with his Word and the Word became flesh. None of it makes sense. God isn't human. God is a Spirit. Jesus is the Son of God AND God. A human has a son. Is the Son also human?
Still doesn’t make sense. Is Jesus the son of Gd or Gd? Anyway, Jews don’t believe that about Jesus, as you know.

To me, Jesus was a Jew who taught Jewish values, for the most part. Although I’m not convinced he really meant that Jews should abandon kashrut.

Still doesn’t make sense. Is Jesus the son of Gd or Gd? Anyway, Jews don’t believe that about Jesus, as you know.

To me, Jesus was a Jew who taught Jewish values, for the most part. Although I’m not convinced he really meant that Jews should abandon kashrut.
Jesus is both the Son of God and God. Many Jews believe Jesus is the Messiah. The disciples of Jesus and the early Christian church were Jews.

What we'd be talking about was the fact that Jesus was God and he was not God. Are you good w/ that?
I believe the belief is Jesus was fully human and fully God. If I am not mistaken, early on they had difficulty accepting he was fully God and then later they had difficulty accepting that he was fully human too.

I believe the belief is Jesus was fully human and fully God. If I am not mistaken, early on they had difficulty accepting he was fully God and then later they had difficulty accepting that he was fully human too.
Interesting interpretation, tho I'm a bit hard pressed to find explicit passages that clearly support the idea.

I believe Jesus is God because I believe Scripture.
lol!! You're not an easy guy to get an answer for a question. I asked if u were good w/ both Jesus being God and Jesus not being God, and what I got back was something about how u liked both Jesus and scripture.

Whatever.

lol!! You're not an easy guy to get an answer for a question. I asked if u were good w/ both Jesus being God and Jesus not being God, and what I got back was something about how u liked both Jesus and scripture.

Whatever.
I said what I believe. I believe Jesus is God. I mean what I say and say what I mean.

Interesting interpretation, tho I'm a bit hard pressed to find explicit passages that clearly support the idea.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God … And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; we have beheld his glory, glory as of the only-begotten Son from the Father … grace and truth came through Jesus Christ … the only-begotten Son.”

John 1:1, 14, 17-18

The there's... “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do what Abraham did, but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth which I heard from God … Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

John 8:39-40, 58

What do you think? Does John 1:1, 14, 17-18 and John 8:39-40, 58 support the belief that Jesus was fully man and fully God?

I'm trying to set my beliefs aside and return with you to the Bible. For example, I have pointed out several times that nowhere in the Bible is "99.9%" mentioned, and you have never showed me a verse where "99.9%" appears. It's important to me that we understand that somethings are in the Bible and somethings are our interpretations, and it's important to me that we remember that there's a big difference between the two.

Sounds like you and I can agree that Noah was good. My thinking is that if we work together and build on what we have in common then good things can happen.
8 humans out of the whole earth survived Noahs day--99.9% perished.

Your Bible says in John 1:1 that Jesus is "a god". You just lied again. Can't help yourself, can you.
Yes has godlike qualities that means in bible talk. You don't understand bible truth. One translation has was godlike in the last line because that is what it means.

Yes has godlike qualities that means in bible talk. You don't understand bible truth. One translation has was godlike in the last line because that is what it means.
That's so lame. You twits sure make up some weird crap.

I said what I believe. I believe Jesus is God. I mean what I say and say what I mean.
Please be forebearing w/ me I'm a bit slow. Do you also see how Jesus could be considered to not be God in some situations?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back