Zone1 YHWH(Jehovah)

8 humans out of the whole earth survived Noahs day--99.9% perished.
That kind of mathematical precision would leave us w/ there having been a world population of 8,000 people right before the flood. I've seen nothing in the Book of Genesis to that effect. otoh I'm not aware of anything that would contradict it so you're certainly welcome to believe whatever you choose to believe. It might be nice to be polite to those who choose to believe otherwise though...

Please be forebearing w/ me I'm a bit slow. Do you also see how Jesus could be considered to not be God in some situations?
Sure. If someone hasn't read and studied Scripture, I totally get it how they could believe Jesus isn't God.

Sure. If someone hasn't read and studied Scripture, I totally get it how they could believe Jesus isn't God.
Sorry, it looks like I was not clear. The question is whether YOU understand how Jesus is not God in some situations and Jesus IS God in other situations.

Sorry, it looks like I was not clear. The question is whether YOU understand how Jesus is not God in some situations and Jesus IS God in other situations.
Well, Jesus is fully God and fully human. Is that what you mean?

You seem to be moving your goalposts. You started out saying you didn't see scriptural support for Jesus being fully human and fully God. Which I provided. And now you seem to be arguing something new without addressing the scripture that was provided. Why is that?

...You started out saying you didn't see scriptural support for Jesus being fully human and fully God. ...
good heavens! when could I have possibly have said that? The Bible's perfectly clear on the fact that Jesus was God and Jesus was not God and that it's our job to understand that it's true.

Like when I said--
Please be forebearing w/ me I'm a bit slow. Do you also see how Jesus could be considered to not be God in some situations?
lol!! You're not an easy guy to get an answer for a question. I asked if u were good w/ both Jesus being God and Jesus not being God, and what I got back was something about how u liked both Jesus and scripture.

Whatever.
Maybe our confusion was over my post here--
Interesting interpretation, tho I'm a bit hard pressed to find explicit passages that clearly support the idea.
--but I was talking about passages that supported the idea of what you had said about how "early on they had difficulty accepting he was fully God and then later they had difficulty accepting that he was fully human too."

Are we clear about "goal post" doubts now?

Yes has godlike qualities that means in bible talk. You don't understand bible truth. One translation has was godlike in the last line because that is what it means.
The law, the prophets, and the psalms were talking about Jesus. Luke 24:44. Jesus is Jehovah.

When you wrote this.
That's the post I reposted above in my post Zone1 - YHWH(Jehovah). What I said was "I was talking about passages that supported the idea of what you had said about how "early on they had difficulty accepting he was fully God and then later they had difficulty accepting that he was fully human too." My take was that folks either accepted the Christ of rejected him and that the question of human/God never seemed to come up.

Are you saying there were only about 800 people on earth at the time of the great flood?
No there were more. No sense fractionalizing to make the point. The point is Jesus compared these last days to Noahs day and said--The world took no note.

A twit is a member of the Watchtower organization, especially the governing body.
So then, Since i know 100% that those who take the lead in the JW org are the ones mentioned at Luke10:16--you actually called God and Jesus that name. And Jesus said--whatever you do to the least of these(me)my brothers, you do to me. You aren't doing very well Mr B.S.

Forum List

Back