Zone1 YHWH(Jehovah)

So then, Since i know 100% that those who take the lead in the JW org are the ones mentioned at Luke10:16--you actually called God and Jesus that name. And Jesus said--whatever you do to the least of these(me)my brothers, you do to me. You aren't doing very well Mr B.S.
LOL. I've been dealing with JWs for 40 years. That's not going to work for you on me.

You are rationalizing poor behaviors as good behaviors which tells me you can't abandon your preference for good over evil even when you do evil which in and of itself is proof of God's existence.

What you intend for evil God is using for good.

That's a good description of you. At least I'm able to rationalize. You still haven't presented us with the proof of a personal deity, much less the biblical one. You're just filling the gaps in our knowledge with GOD. No one really knows what the cause of the universe was, assuming there was one. There are physicists that believe there was no initial singularity and that what existed before the big bang was another universe (a black hole in another universe). Some physicists have hypothesized that our universe is in a black hole. All of the black holes in our universe emit all of their energy into another universe, creating a "big bang" or they contain universe/s within them.

We simply don't have enough information at the moment to conclude anything with respect to the cause of this universe, so you showing up and saying "GOD DID IT", is just a lazy, cop-out answer. Where do thunderstorms come from? GOD. What creates lightning? GOD. What creates earthquakes? GOD. What generates gravity? GOD. What are those lights in the sky? ANGELS. How are they up there? GOD. What caused this universe to exist? GOD? How did life appear on Earth? GOD. Humanity's progress left to people like you would come to a screeching halt and we would have to return to the caves.

That's essentially what you're doing and that's why atheists laugh at you and walk away.

Last edited:
A belief in nothing is not a belief.

Why? And by the way: "Nothing" is one of the most speculative "things" we are able to speak about - if we are able to speak about nothing at all.

Last edited:
That's a good description of you. At least I'm able to rationalize. You still haven't presented us with the proof of a personal deity, much less the biblical one. You're just filling the gaps in our knowledge with GOD. No one really knows what the cause of the universe was, assuming there was one. There are physicists that believe there was no initial singularity and that what existed before the big bang was another universe (a black hole in another universe). Some physicists have hypothesized that our universe is in a black hole. All of the black holes in our universe emit all of their energy into another universe, creating a "big bang" or they contain universe/s within them.

We simply don't have enough information at the moment to conclude anything with respect to the cause of this universe, so you showing up and saying "GOD DID IT", is just a lazy, cop-out answer. Where do thunderstorms come from? GOD. What creates lightning? GOD. What creates earthquakes? GOD. What generates gravity? GOD. What are those lights in the sky? ANGELS. How are they up there? GOD. What caused this universe to exist? GOD? How did life appear on Earth? GOD. Humanity's progress left to people like you would come to a screeching halt and we would have to return to the caves.

That's essentially what you're doing and that's why atheists laugh at you and walk away.
Every argument you make is a moral argument there’s your proof.

Every argument you make is a moral argument there’s your proof.

How is it a "moral argument" to simply point out that you haven't presented any proof yet for the personal deity of the bible existing or creating this universe?

You're just claiming that everything we don't know about the cause of the universe is "GOD". In ancient times people thought like you, saying that lightning was caused by God and that earthquakes were caused by God, and practically everything that we didn't have a natural explanation for, was caused by GOD. Then we developed the scientific method, and science began to answer all of those questions, without resorting to the lazy cop-out answer of blurting out "God", as an answer. The cause of the universe might very well also have a very natural explanation and to pretend otherwise is just stupid if not dishonest. Perhaps the cause of the universe isn't "God". Have you ever considered that possibility? You should.

The Apostle John made the following comment about God the Father:

John 1:18
18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Here we learn that up until the days of John the Apostle, no man had seen God the Father at anytime.

If John is telling the truth, then it only stands that Jehovah of the Old Testament is not God the Father. Why? Because Jehovah, ie the God of the Old Testament, appeared before many of the ancient prophets and even spoke face to face with them.

Exodus 6:2-3
2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord:
3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Genesis 32:30
30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

Exodus 33:11
11 And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

Here we see that if the Apostle John was speaking the truth, then the God of the Old Testament was not God the Father since the God of the Old Testament appeared before his prophets and even spake face to face with them. Those prophets saw Jehovah and spake to him face to face. If no man has seen the Father, then Jehovah of the Old Testament was not the Father. Then who was it? I suggest that Jesus worked through the Father appeared unto the old testament prophets as the Great I AM, even Jehovah.

Hosea 13:4
4 Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

Isaiah 43:3,11,14
3 For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.
14 Thus saith the Lord, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships.

John 8:56-59
56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Referencing Psalms 82:6 Jesus declares:

John 10:34
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

Jesus, through the will of the Father created this earth and was the God of the Old Testament. In so doing he fulfilled the will of his Father in Heaven. So we see that the Apostle John was right. Jehovah the Son acted in and by the authority of the Father as the God of the Old Testament and thus John 1:18 stands true:

John 1:18
18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Sure the Father gave the command and Jesus counseled with the Father but it was Jesus who appeared before the prophets of old as Jehovah and did all that his Father, whom he always counseled with, would have him do. The Father was involved and together with Jesus counseled together on what to do as is shown in Genesis 1.

Genesis 1:26
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

The Father and Jesus are one in unity and do all things together as a united Godhead. But it was the Son who appeared and acted as Jehovah, the Great I AM, of the old Testament in behalf of the Godhead and it was He who created this earth in behalf of the Godhead. All members of the Godhead act as one in unity and purpose.

Last edited:
No man has ever seen God--how is that one?
Your Bible says Abraham spoke to Jehovah. Three men appeared to Abraham in Genesis 18 and your Bible says Jehovah was there. So obviously Abraham did see God, according to your own Bible. Is John a liar?

Your Bible says Abraham spoke to Jehovah. Three men appeared to Abraham in Genesis 18 and your Bible says Jehovah was there. So obviously Abraham did see God, according to your own Bible. Is John a liar?
But its 100% fact-No man has ever seen God-- So it was obviously 3 representatives of Jehovah who were there. But since all his reps live to do his will, that is the sense of how Jehovah was there. The same reasoning in revelation when it says Jehovah is coming--his will is coming through Jesus.

But its 100% fact-No man has ever seen God-- So it was obviously 3 representatives of Jehovah who were there. But since all his reps live to do his will, that is the sense of how Jehovah was there. The same reasoning in revelation when it says Jehovah is coming--his will is coming through Jesus.
You better read Genesis 18. You bible doesn't say they were representatives. Your Bible says they were Jehovah.

Jesus said if you've seen Him you've seen the father. Jesus appeared many times in many forms in the Old Testament. Once again, like all JWs, you simply don't believe your own Bible. You believe the Watchtower magazine.

I think Jesus taught his disciple that if you have seem him you have seen the Father because they look alike.

Hebrews 1: 1-3
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Forum List

Back