Yes, Young Athletes Have Always Died Suddenly. Just Not At These High Rates.

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
A study on sudden death in athletes found that from the years 1966-2004, 1,100 athletes died.

From January 2021-April 2022, that number is 673. So roughly two-thirds of the total in 15 months as was achieved in 38 YEARS.

But right, nothing to see here. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

A study on sudden death in athletes found that from the years 1966-2004, 1,100 athletes died.

From January 2021-April 2022, that number is 673. So roughly two-thirds of the total in 15 months as was achieved in 38 YEARS.

I know she has me on ignore for this sort of thing that I'm about to do.

WHY ARE YOU CHERRY PICKING NUMBERS, ISLAMOPHOBIC TWAT?

Why are you leaving out the numbers between 2004 and 2020? (Or the person who wrote that article, because I doubt you've ever had an original thought.)

Former soccer star Matt Le Tissier: Sudden deaths of young, healthy athletes after COVID vaccine rollout need to be investigated

"Former English soccer player Matt Le Tissier wants to know why many young and healthy athletes are dying after the rollout of Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines. What’s more troubling, he said, is that the authorities don’t seem to care.

“I have seen so many people, so many incidents of young, fit, healthy sports people collapsing on the field of play,” Le Tissier told GB News anchor Mark Steyn.

“It’s just not normal, and yet the media seems to be normalizing it, and nobody seems to be paying any attention whatsoever to this huge rise that has gone on. And for the authorities in charge of these sports to not notice it or not calling an investigation I think is absolutely scandalous.”

He also said that he had been trying to get a meeting with the “powers that be” in soccer to try to put evidence before them and show what is happening, because they don’t seem to want to investigate the deaths themselves. “I think that’s criminal,” he said.

The sudden rise in heart attacks and illnesses in dozens of athletes from multiple sports caught the attention of medical experts like former Pfizer executive Dr. Michael Yeadon, who linked these cases to the vaccines."

It is truly bizarre how stridently vaxxers deny obvious and massively serious problems with these injections.

Amazing how these statistics mount up and the vaxmongers continue to post completely irrelevant stories to try to distract.

People weren't dying this way as much back before the vaccine.

Funny, I seem to remember a million people dying before we got the vaccines in the arms of 70% of the population.

So let's assume that if there was no vaccine starting in Jan 2021, a million more people would have died from Covid vs. the 600 Islamophobic Twat claims died from supposed "complications". That sounds like a pretty good tradeoff.

Funny, I seem to remember a million people dying before we got the vaccines in the arms of 70% of the population.

So let's assume that if there was no vaccine starting in Jan 2021, a million more people would have died from Covid vs. the 600 Islamophobic Twat claims died from supposed "complications". That sounds like a pretty good tradeoff.
Just so happened if you committed suicide, and had covid. Your death certificate said you died of covid. How your little mind can be manipulated.

Forum List

Back