LOL Which Pro-Vaxxer Can't See Through This? CDC Says Blood Clots Normal in Young, Fit Pro Athletes!

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
I'm not sure I would even want to talk to anyone that dumb. But the pro-COVID-vaxxers are who the CDC is aiming for, yup. Edit - at first I truly though it was a joke.

www.thegatewaypundit.com

Report Shows Nearly 300 Athletes Worldwide Collapsed or Suffered Cardiac Arrests after Taking COVID Vaccine This Year - Many Died

A list of athletes around the world who went under cardiac arrest shortly after taking the COVID exam was created and published. It shows that there may be something wrong with the vaccine if the world’s greatest athletes suffer or die after taking the vaccines. We’ve reported previously on...
www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com

www.notonthebeeb.co.uk

WORLDWIDE SURGE OF SPORTS PEOPLE SUFFERING SUDDEN HEALTH ISSUES AND DEATH

Condolences to all of those affected. NOTE: If you see any more articles in your local or national news that we have naffectdd here, please add them to the comments below or best to our dedicated telegram group here: NOTB - Sports - Sudden collapse and deaths. UPDATE: Vaccine injured professional...
www.notonthebeeb.co.uk
www.notonthebeeb.co.uk

coronanews123.wordpress.com

Wall Street Journal: Pfizer/Moderna COVID Shots Suspected of Heart Inflammation, Thrombosis, Death

[Corona News Editor’s Note: The inventor of mRNA technology and many scientists have called for the full two years of clinical trials originally proposed to the FDA by Pfizer and Moderna, las…

Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo, MD, PhD, UCLA Geffen School of Medicine, and Professor Harvey A. Risch, MD, PhD, Yale School of Public Health:

the large clustering of certain adverse events immediately after vaccination is concerning, and the silence around these potential signals of harm reflects the politics surrounding Covid-19 vaccines. Stigmatizing such concerns is bad for scientific integrity and could harm patients.

Four serious adverse events follow this arc, according to data taken directly from Vaers: low platelets (thrombocytopenia); noninfectious myocarditis, or heart inflammation, especially for those under 30; deep-vein thrombosis; and death.

It is definitely misleading, or intentional misinformation.

Anyone can get a blood clot. They don't say that the chances are so low as to be nonexistent.

This is typically how the government lies to us.

Yes, the narrative around clots will have to change if we are going to keep administering the jabs. People might get concerned!

I'm not sure I would even want to talk to anyone that dumb. But the pro-COVID-vaxxers are who the CDC is aiming for, yup. Edit - at first I truly though it was a joke.

www.thegatewaypundit.com

Report Shows Nearly 300 Athletes Worldwide Collapsed or Suffered Cardiac Arrests after Taking COVID Vaccine This Year - Many Died

A list of athletes around the world who went under cardiac arrest shortly after taking the COVID exam was created and published. It shows that there may be something wrong with the vaccine if the world’s greatest athletes suffer or die after taking the vaccines. We’ve reported previously on...
www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com

www.notonthebeeb.co.uk

WORLDWIDE SURGE OF SPORTS PEOPLE SUFFERING SUDDEN HEALTH ISSUES AND DEATH

Condolences to all of those affected. NOTE: If you see any more articles in your local or national news that we have naffectdd here, please add them to the comments below or best to our dedicated telegram group here: NOTB - Sports - Sudden collapse and deaths. UPDATE: Vaccine injured professional...
www.notonthebeeb.co.uk
www.notonthebeeb.co.uk

Wall Street Journal: Pfizer/Moderna COVID Shots Suspected of Heart Inflammation, Thrombosis, Death

[Corona News Editor’s Note: The inventor of mRNA technology and many scientists have called for the full two years of clinical trials originally proposed to the FDA by Pfizer and Moderna, las…

Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo, MD, PhD, UCLA Geffen School of Medicine, and Professor Harvey A. Risch, MD, PhD, Yale School of Public Health:

Remember folks, correlation doesn't mean causation!

Teens recover quickly from rare post-vaccine heart inflammation, study says

Rare blood clots more likely after COVID-19 infection than from vaccine, report finds

Nevada teen suffers seizures, extremely rare brain clots after Johnson & Johnson vaccine

DoD Confirms: Rare Heart Inflammation Cases Linked to COVID-19 Vaccines

Comirnaty and Spikevax: possible link to very rare cases of myocarditis and pericarditis

1644932232097.png

It is definitely misleading, or intentional misinformation.

Anyone can get a blood clot. They don't say that the chances are so low as to be nonexistent.

This is typically how the government lies to us.

Why are we constantly reminded that "correlation doesn't mean causation".

Remember when there was a claim that clotshot effects menstrual cycle? Noooo, it doesn't mean that "vaccine" cased it. Just to be proven it does.

Even it's proven that COVID "vaccines" causes myocarditis and myopericarditis, they refuse to accept it. There is absolutely no correlation there. However, they did find correlation between heart attacks and cold weather? Give me a break.

Wait, it's not a "vaccine", it's post-pandemic stress.

1644932800155.png

Well, it's not a "vaccine", it's post-pandemic stress. And your diet.

1644932893135.png

It may be many things, but "vaccine" is not one of them.

1644933210563.png

But here is an icing on the cake... Babies are having heart diseases because of climate change. *wink, wink*

1644933310157.png

Damn, these "winter blood clots" are becoming a thing... nobody was talking about it last year, I mean before the "vaccines". They're like precursor to the coming "spring blood clots" and soon... "summer blood clots". But whoah, winter vagina?

The Sun: The ways cold weather can affect your body – from winter vagina to blood clots

1644933444790.png

Fauci knows all this, and he still pushes the vaccines while preventing ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and Regeneron from being used. That makes Fauci a murderer in my book.

How many things Fauci told us that were actually truth?

First claim that you don't need a mask. Than that you need a mask. Double masks?
All three vaccines are providing 100% protection from COVID.
No, we didn't fund "gain of function" research.

To name a few. Does anyone still believe this guy?

Yes, the narrative around clots will have to change if we are going to keep administering the jabs. People might get concerned!

1639449860885.png

Forum List

Back