Zionist Thugs Attack UCLA Students

Yes. Tens of thousands of Jews lived in Iran for 2500 years. Israel bought all their oil from Iran..and during the Iran Iraq War Israel provided Iran with weapons and intelligence.

You honestly don't think I'm buying what you're blabbering do you?

Turning to lethal violence in America is not a good idea for Zionists who are so greatly outnumbered.

However, some times their good ideas turn out to be very bad ideas! Or vice versa.

I suspect that the good and decent Jews know better to not create their own antisemitism.
Antisemites like you always blame the targets of your hatred for your hatred.

It makes it easier to justify your sick world view.

Defending myself against an antisemite will create antisemitism? So the Jews should just take the abuse?
The point made Lisa is that Zionists turning to lethal force with guns, is a bad idea when they are so outnumbered by decent Jews throughout the world who oppose Netanyahu's genocide. Better than 90% of the world's people have turned against Zionism.

You'll have to decide what side you're on.
I have no interest in influencing any Jewish person's decision.

Why are Israeli problems in the US? We have no power or influence over Bibi Netanyahu's government.
What Israeli problems?

It's your heroes, the islamic terrorists, and the democrats aligned with and supporting them who are problem.

Did you somehow miss the identity of the group rioting and occupying college campuses?

The point made Lisa is that Zionists turning to lethal force with guns, is a bad idea when they are so outnumbered by decent Jews throughout the world who oppose Netanyahu's genocide. Better than 90% of the world's people have turned against Zionism.

You'll have to decide what side you're on.
I have no interest in influencing any Jewish person's decision.
I’m not taking advice from an antisemite. And yes….lying about “genocide” is the most obvious tell, but so is your contemptuous use of the word “Zionist.”

What I wonder is….is it an act of treason for an American president to import a group of foreign people who, by a large majority, support the murder of a specific segment of Americans?

Antisemites like you always blame the targets of your hatred for your hatred.

It makes it easier to justify your sick world view.
I haven't denied that I am anti-Zionist!

I've always greatly feared that they would aggravate the situation to the point where Iran would empower themselves to be capable of unspeakable aggression against Zionism.

Good and decent Jews will become collaterals if the situation gets out of control.

I haven't denied that I am anti-Zionist!

I've always greatly feared that they would aggravate the situation to the point where Iran would empower themselves to be capable of unspeakable aggression against Zionism.

Good and decent Jews will become collaterals if the situation gets out of control.
So you don’t think Israel has the right to exist? Only all those big Judenfree Muslim countries?

Fine. The pro-Hamas camp should go to Gaza. Of course, given how intolerant Muslims are, many of them wouldn't last 30 minutes on the streets of Gaza even without a war going on.
Nope Americans need to stay out of it. Bibi is trying to drag us into a war with Iran.

Forum List

Back