Wrong again as usual Nancy.

AG Barr and Durham are not henchmen helping the president get reelected.

Barr insists election will not delay Durham review of Russia probe; Georgia Republican Rep. Doug Collins weighs in.

"Durham has every right to get the Russia origin probe out before the election."

If that was all that important, they would have called witnesses for the Senate Impeachment. The General Public isn't as stupid as they think. And look for some real changes for Jan 2nd. The more they play this game, which is strictly political and designed to change an election coming up, the more the Republicans are going to be shown the door of the Senate Building. This is not a good thing. It may leave the Dems total control. They don't have to show me again that they aren't Republicans and they are Party of the Rumpers. That's already been done over and over.

If that was all that important, they would have called witnesses for the Senate Impeachment. The General Public isn't as stupid as they think. And look for some real changes for Jan 2nd. The more they play this game, which is strictly political and designed to change an election coming up, the more the Republicans are going to be shown the door of the Senate Building. This is not a good thing. It may leave the Dems total control. They don't have to show me again that they aren't Republicans and they are Party of the Rumpers. That's already been done over and over.

Nasty Nancy is a cartoon character... she is an evil cartoon character.....a very greedy cartoon character

a piece of cartoon character shit.

1596082709441.png

He wins my Fruitcake award. He's jumping up with Glee over the "October Surprise".

1596083769564.jpeg

Barr insists election will not delay Durham review of Russia probe; Georgia Republican Rep. Doug Collins weighs in.

"Durham has every right to get the Russia origin probe out before the election."

Funny how the Leftist twits keep claiming Trump is doing stuff or others are doing stuff to support Trump or support his reelection, things that not at all help Trump, his election, polling, etc., otherwise, WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF THE "BENEFIT?"

Last edited:
Last edited:

Honestly what is taking so long with these “investigations”?! Benghazi was a joke, Muellers was a joke, Horowitz was ok I guess... Durhams is a joke. What a waste of time and money. The timing of this one stinks to high hell. You know it, we all know it.

Durham's job is not to file a report, his job is to prosecute people that broke the law. The only new thing to come out of that hearing is there is a second prosecutor looking at the massive amounts of unmaskings that occurred at the end of the maobama regime.

Honestly what is taking so long with these “investigations”?! Benghazi was a joke, Muellers was a joke, Horowitz was ok I guess... Durhams is a joke. What a waste of time and money. The timing of this one stinks to high hell. You know it, we all know it.

Wow, calling balls and strikes before the pitcher even takes the mound. Good job commie. LMAO

Yes he does. He's doing his job.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Investigations take time, lots of time. Ask anyone who's and LEO they can tell you all about it.

How is Durham a joke when he hasn't completed his investigation?

Ripping up that speech was so beneath the dignity of the Speaker.

How is Durham a joke when he hasn't completed his investigation?
barr1.jpg

Ripping up that speech was so beneath the dignity of the Speaker.

That speech was done by a little kid who thinks he's going to get all the candy. I swear, he looked like he was jumping up and down with joy. Anything to try and get the Orange Deity reelected. Fat chance as more "Here, Hold my Beer" moments come out of Rump on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back