What's your stance on these issues? POLL

What's your stance on issues?

• Russia ATTACKED our Democracy and Trump cheated to win. Trump is Putin's lapdog & traitor

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • The only conspiracy was trickery by hands of primarily Democrats. Formerly textbook treason

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Trump is racist

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • PROGS project racism. The narrative surrounding Trump was initiated by lies surrounding Charlotte VA

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Reason for the unrest is Trump failed us.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Reason for the unrest is PROGS ruin everything they touch. They support deviant behavior & project.

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Trump is useless, his admin. incompetent & hate him, he's in discussion for worst POTUS ever

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Trump's accomplished more than any POTUS since at least FDR while fighting rabid snake-bit PROGS

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Blacks problem is systemic racism built by the white man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Examples of systemic racism is PROGS promoting racism, patronizing blacks & rewarding bad behavior

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
You PROGS should share the poll among other groups. After all, PROGS like polls. I don't mind the numbers, I'm happy to irritate PROGS with content instead.

Knowing the difference between right and wrong gives me more comfort than numbers anyway..................weird.

You PROGS should share the poll among other groups. After all, PROGS like polls. I don't mind the numbers, I'm happy to irritate PROGS with content instead.

Knowing the difference between right and wrong gives me more comfort than numbers anyway..................weird.
I love to piss off the democrats too... it's fun. Since they can't stand to have anyone disagree with them, it's fun here since they can't do anything about it.

The only leftwing box I checked was:

"Blacks problem is systemic racism built by the white man."

Let's be honest, if you're white, you know you wouldn't wish to have born black.

I do however think that over the past 160 years, especially the last 40 years, systemic racism is rapidly evaporating and should be eliminated (naturally) with the next two generations of political turnover.

MarcATL

Only because I like you.

The only leftwing box I checked was:

"Blacks problem is systemic racism built by the white man."

Let's be honest, if you're white, you know you wouldn't wish to have born black.

I do however think that over the past 160 years, especially the last 40 years, systemic racism is rapidly evaporating and should be eliminated (naturally) with the next two generations of political turnover.

MarcATL

Only because I like you.

IMO you're selling out blacks to even suggest I should be happy I'm not born black. You could say I'm glad I wasn't under the threat of violence everyday living in the slums sure, though I've seen my share of fights myself, and I'm still white. Poverty and slavery too are colored blind. I have no pity for thugs no matter what color.

Those fuckers are destroying black communities that were already fucked up. What exactly are we supposed to do about them? In a better world penalty would be swift, expected and severe. Once they got the idea it would ease the court system. That said, there's another option that would require few prison sentences. I don't know, seems to me if someone enters a home armed for example they should lose a hand. Rehabilitation and set them free. I suppose one warning could be in order with prison time & education. End of the day we save everyone trouble, it's effective and everyone's lives are improved.

Last edited:
Two conflicting opinions each subject.........BTW, your handle doesn't show in the results.
Two conflicting opinions? What B.S. Look at how you chose your wording.

Those aren't conflicting opinions Coyote? I tried to be honest and offer a proper representation. Which topic for example don't you like and why, and how would you have worded it?

Forum List

Back