Wrong again as usual Nancy.

Nancy pelosi GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Nancy is due for another TIA episode.
RBG isn't doing well.
Joe Biden is crashing every time he tries to take questions.
The democrats' policies are alienating voters.
Yet the MSM and the polls say Biden is up by 6-points. WTF??
The debates and the November 3rd can't come fast enough.

AG Barr and Durham are not henchmen helping the president get reelected.

Barr insists election will not delay Durham review of Russia probe; Georgia Republican Rep. Doug Collins weighs in.

"Durham has every right to get the Russia origin probe out before the election."

Honestly what is taking so long with these “investigations”?! Benghazi was a joke, Muellers was a joke, Horowitz was ok I guess... Durhams is a joke. What a waste of time and money. The timing of this one stinks to high hell. You know it, we all know it.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Investigations take time, lots of time. Ask anyone who's and LEO they can tell you all about it.

Not this much time. And not this much money. We are all getting ripped

Barr insists election will not delay Durham review of Russia probe; Georgia Republican Rep. Doug Collins weighs in.

"Durham has every right to get the Russia origin probe out before the election."

Ripping up that speech was so beneath the dignity of the Speaker.

That speech was done by a little kid who thinks he's going to get all the candy. I swear, he looked like he was jumping up and down with joy. Anything to try and get the Orange Deity reelected. Fat chance as more "Here, Hold my Beer" moments come out of Rump on a daily basis.

The skits SNL could have done with Obama and Michelle! And Nancy , Nadler and Schiff just to start. These are walking talking posters for nasty skits. But they are near always one way. Besides, Progs would burn down the theatre SNL is held at.

Honestly what is taking so long with these “investigations”?! Benghazi was a joke, Muellers was a joke, Horowitz was ok I guess... Durhams is a joke. What a waste of time and money. The timing of this one stinks to high hell. You know it, we all know it.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Investigations take time, lots of time. Ask anyone who's and LEO they can tell you all about it.

How long did it take for Mueller's report to come out?? Use your brain.

Waaaaaay too long. 3 years is insane. 6 months tops is what it should have been. Ideally 2-3. We are paying for that crap and these guys Are just burning cash and wasting time and money

Waaaaaay too long. 3 years is insane. 6 months tops is what it should have been. Ideally 2-3. We are paying for that crap and these guys Are just burning cash and wasting time and money

You have obviously never done an investigation. They take loads of time. You have to dot every I and cross every t. Everything has to be legal, up front and beyond reproach.

Takes time. Lots of time. Oh and what about that dog and pony show in congress yesterday. Loads of tax dollars wasted there.

How bout lets impeach Trump? Loads of tax dollars wasted there.

Oh and guess who wasted all that money?? In the last three years the House has wasted loads of tax dollars with all their hearings. Hearings which they didn't need.

Oh and guess who wasted all that money?? In the last three years the House has wasted loads of tax dollars with all their hearings. Hearings which they didn't need.
Two years actually. From 2017 to 2018 under Speaker Ryan the House was all about the tax cuts.

Guess you forgot all about the Lets Get Trump campaign the Dems have waged since 2016.

It was and is an attempted coup, as we've been saying all along, and as the Durham findings will ultimately prove,,,,ANY day now.
Haha. Oh ok. Who started the coup?

You have obviously never done an investigation. They take loads of time. You have to dot every I and cross every t. Everything has to be legal, up front and beyond reproach.

Takes time. Lots of time. Oh and what about that dog and pony show in congress yesterday. Loads of tax dollars wasted there.

Don’t need years to dot i’s and cross t’s

congressional hearing was a complete joke. They should all be voted out of office.

Impeachment of Trump was not smart as it had no chance of working. His corruption could have been called out in other ways.

Yes the house is also guilty of tremendous waste.

Don’t need years to dot i’s and cross t’s

congressional hearing was a complete joke. They should all be voted out of office.

Impeachment of Trump was not smart as it had no chance of working. His corruption could have been called out in other ways.

Yes the house is also guilty of tremendous waste.

His corruption?? OMG you are one funny dude.

Ripping up that speech was so beneath the dignity of the Speaker.

That speech was done by a little kid who thinks he's going to get all the candy. I swear, he looked like he was jumping up and down with joy. Anything to try and get the Orange Deity reelected. Fat chance as more "Here, Hold my Beer" moments come out of Rump on a daily basis.

Nancy’s move was “strictly political”, but that was okay, the investigation right now is “strictly political” and that is bad.

Politicians being political is what they do.

Forum List

Back