The Republican case against Biden takes a body blow … from Fox News

Another lie. Go back to fucking your goat.
What the fuck is wrong with you? :icon_rolleyes:

You're a mentally ill retard or something.

The recording of the leaked call from VP Biden to President Poroshenko in which Poroshenko says they have no evidence of any wrongdoing by Shokin has been posted in this forum numerous times starting way back in May of 2020 when it was leaked and posted on YouTube.

Here's the video again, you stupid fucking TDS afflicted moron.

Poroshenko: Yes, now is better

Biden: I can hear you better too. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. You were saying.

Poroshenko: Yes, So first of all, I’m very happy to hear you. Second, this is very valuable for me, that you find time for me even in Minnesota. And I’m dreaming some days we will be together in Minnesota.

Biden: Man, I tell you what, I’d like to be with you instead of Minnesota right now. But go ahead.

Poroshenko: The third, I have some positive and negative news. I will start with positive news.

Biden: Good.

Poroshenko: Joe, I have a second positive news for you. Yesterday, I met with the General Prosecutor Shokin. And despite of the fact that we didn’t have any corruption charges, we don’t have any information about him doing something wrong. I specially asked him, it was day before yesterday-I specially asked him to resign. In,uh, as his, uh, position as a state person. And despite of the fact that he has support in the power. And as a finish of my meeting with him, he promised me to give me the statement on resignation. And one hour ago he bring me the written statement of his resignation. And this is my second step for keeping my promises.

^
There's proof, you fucking lying piece of shit.

Why do you base all of your political beliefs on the stupid easily debunked lies that you repeatedly tell yourself? Do you really think that's wise?

Last edited:
Obviously the Deep State is protecting Biden.
I wouldn't doubt is the pres. of the US, why did trump say he will pardon the prison inmates of Jan 6th, as he said he don't know them, at least thats his son., trump would do the same.

"Former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko on Monday completely—and hilariously—destroyed one of Republicans’ main arguments to prove that Joe Biden is corrupt. Republicans launched an impeachment inquiry into Biden, after months of insisting that the president is guilty of criminal wrongdoing. The GOP has yet to produce any actual evidence of their claims. But one of their main talking points is that Poroshenko fired former Ukrainian prosecutor general Viktor Shokin after Biden pressured him to do so.

Fox News host Brian Kilmeade played Poroshenko a clip of Shokin saying Biden wanted him fired because he had been investigating the oil company Burisma Holdings while Hunter Biden served on the board. “First of all, this is [a] completely crazy person,” Poroshenko replied without hesitation, referring to Shokin. “This is something wrong with him. Second, there is not one single word of truth.” Poroshenko added that Shokin was fired because “he played very dirty games.” Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani started a conspiracy theory that the Biden family accepted a $10 million bribe to remove Shokin to stop a probe into Hunter Biden’s role at Burisma. This claim has been repeatedly debunked by the owner of Burisma, Mykola Zlochevsky, as well as Giuliani’s associate Lev Parnas. And now, the former Ukrainian president himself."

I

So on live TV, it has now been verified that Biden had the prosecutor fired because that prosecutor was investigating Hunter Biden's laptop; the guy is on camera telling us that is why he was fired - even the former president who fired him couldn't refute this claim....that is your smoking gun evidence right there. It doesn't matter if the president said he was lying, or the owner of Burisma said he was lying - of course they are going to say that, they are corrupt.

The other proof is how hard Biden is backing Ukraine against Russia - he is only doing this because he owes them since they helped to protect his son from being sent to a Ukrainian prison So essentially, the only reason we and NATO countries are aiding Ukraine against fighting Putin (who is an American hero by the way) -- is because of Hunter Biden.
Shokin had CVA or wrong in the mind, I really believe that. I read the same article, but different, I didn't have the spin that fox or the new republic likes to put on.

Last edited:
What the fuck is wrong with you? :icon_rolleyes:

You're a mentally ill retard or something.

The recording of the leaked call from VP Biden to President Poroshenko in which Poroshenko says they have no evidence of any wrongdoing by Shokin has been posted in this forum numerous times starting way back in May of 2020 when it was leaked and posted on YouTube.

Here's the video again, you stupid fucking TDS afflicted moron.

Poroshenko: Yes, now is better

Biden: I can hear you better too. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. You were saying.

Poroshenko: Yes, So first of all, I’m very happy to hear you. Second, this is very valuable for me, that you find time for me even in Minnesota. And I’m dreaming some days we will be together in Minnesota.

Biden: Man, I tell you what, I’d like to be with you instead of Minnesota right now. But go ahead.

Poroshenko: The third, I have some positive and negative news. I will start with positive news.

Biden: Good.

Poroshenko: Joe, I have a second positive news for you. Yesterday, I met with the General Prosecutor Shokin. And despite of the fact that we didn’t have any corruption charges, we don’t have any information about him doing something wrong. I specially asked him, it was day before yesterday-I specially asked him to resign. In,uh, as his, uh, position as a state person. And despite of the fact that he has support in the power. And as a finish of my meeting with him, he promised me to give me the statement on resignation. And one hour ago he bring me the written statement of his resignation. And this is my second step for keeping my promises.

^
There's proof, you fucking lying piece of shit.

Why do you base all of your political beliefs on the stupid easily debunked lies that you repeatedly tell yourself? Do you really think that's wise?

Our rating: False
Based on our research, the claim that Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion from Ukraine to save his son's job is FALSE. The then-vice president leveraged aid dollars to persuade the country to oust its top prosecutor as part of anti-corruption efforts endorsed by other international players that were unrelated to his son, Hunter Biden.

Believe what you wish. He loses either way. Either he's a complete mental, basket case or he's a political criminal who uses his influence to protect his crackhead son. Your choice rightwinger, bdtex.
You're the one believing what you wish. I'm sticking with the evidence.

Or he's completely innocent of all charges and is totally competent as president.

Last edited:
Comer and the Republicans tried to bury exculpatory evidence.

A Ukrainian oligarch who ran the energy company that hired Hunter Biden to serve on its board told associates of Rudy Giuliani that Burisma never had any contacts with then-Vice President Biden while his son worked at the company.

[snip]

Zlochevsky also answered “no” when asked if then-Vice President Biden or his staff “assisted you or your company in any way with business deals or meetings with world leaders or any other assistance.”

Raskin argues the information shows that Zlochevsky “squarely rebutted” allegations that are at the core of the GOP probe.

8.) Did you ever learn why VP Joe Biden asked for Shokin to be fired as PG?

WE LEARNED ABOUT IT FROM NEWSPAPERS AND INTERNET. WE NEVER HAD CONTACTS WITH VP BIDEN DURING HIS VISITS TO UKRAINE

9.) Please detail any contacts you had with VP Joe Biden and his office from 2013 through 2019. DidHunter ever facilitate any of those contacts?

NO ONE FROM BURISMA EVER HAD ANY CONTACTS WITH VP BIDEN OR PEOPLE WORKING FOR HIM DURING HUNTER BIDEN'S ENGAGEMENT

10.) Did VP Biden or his staff assist you or your company in any way with business deals or meetings with world leaders or any other assisstance?

NO
Lol. Holy shit. A denial. That’s sure credible.

You're the one believing what you wish. I'm sticking with the evidence.

Or he's completely innocent of all charges and is totally competent as president.
If you're sticking with the evidence, then you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Pedo Joe is as guilty as sin.

Another example of "If you talk long enough your lies are exposed". And Brian Kilmeade isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer in the first place.

• Hunter Biden's business partner: blows up in Republican's faces
  • Burisma: blows up in Republican's faces
  • Joseph Biden (God's choice) emails: blows up in Republican's faces
  • Durham Report: blows up in Republican's faces
  • Viktor Shokin: blows up in Republican's faces

The Republican case against Biden takes a body blow … from Fox News

There are two central arguments in the Republican effort to impeach President Biden, neither validated.

The first is that Joe Biden benefited financially from his son Hunter’s business efforts — that Hunter Biden’s leveraging of his last name to generate consulting contracts trickled up to his father. Investigations by House Republicans, particularly the Oversight Committee led by Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.) have failed to show any such connection, despite months of looking. Instead, this assertion relies on insinuations about Joe Biden making phone calls to his son — and depends on ignoring exculpatory evidence from Hunter Biden’s former business partner.

The other central attack on the president involves Hunter Biden’s work for the Ukrainian energy company Burisma. This relationship was adjudicated robustly during the first impeachment of President Donald Trump, a probe that centered on Trump’s desire to have the new Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelensky, announce an investigation into the Bidens before the 2020 election.

Trumpworld’s belief that Joe Biden had sought the ouster of Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin, to benefit Burisma and Hunter Biden was debunked in 2019. Perhaps in part because Fox News did its best to ignore the evidence in that impeachment inquiry, claims about the now-president trying to get Shokin fired back in 2015 and 2016 have been elevated again as though they retain validity.

They don’t — as Fox News unintentionally made clear over the weekend.

Kilmeade began by speaking with the former Ukrainian president — defeated by Zelensky in the country’s 2019 election — about the war in Russia. He then transitioned to the interview with Shokin, who’d referred to Poroshenko as his friend.

He played a clip from the Shokin interview in which the former prosecutor claimed that “Poroshenko fired me at the insistence of the then-vice-president Biden because I was investigating Burisma. … There were no complaints whatsoever, no problems with how I was performing at my job. But because pressure was repeatedly put on President Poroshenko, that is what ended up in him firing me.”

This is patently untrue, as has been established repeatedly. But Kilmeade presented it to Poroshenko as possible, asking if that is, in fact, why Shokin was fired.

“First of all, this is the completely crazy person,” Poroshenko began. “This is something wrong with him.”

“Second,” the nonnative English speaker continued, “there is no one single word of truth. And third, I hate the idea to make any comments and to make any intervention in the American election.” He asked that Kilmeade “not use such person like Shokin to undermine the trust between bipartisan support and Ukraine.”

“He’s not your friend?” Kilmeade asked.

“I don’t see him — maybe four years or something,” Poroshenko replied. “At all. And I hate the idea to have him because he play very dirty game, unfortunately.”

“Okay, so that is not true,” Kilmeade continued. “He didn’t get fired because of Joe Biden.” Poroshenko confirmed that he did not, saying that Shokin was fired “for his own statement.”
Kilmeade is no dummy. He's making millions of $$$ a year spouting his bullshit as co- host of Fox & Fiends, writing books, going on lecture tours & book signings. He knows where the big bucks can come from.

As usual with self serving fucks like Kilmeade, it's all about the money. He's going to take it with him. Sure.

Forum List

Back